Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:08 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
"Very well. I shall return Chiyo." He spread his wings and just before taking off he turned to Kenji. "I am Mokiba. Please watch over Chiyo for me for a few moments." Springing into the air, the large gusts of wind created blew water out of the air and into the faces of those around.

"Mokiba.." Kenji whispered to himself as he still looked at Shin... "Shin... listen to me, we're going to try and seal up that Cursed Seal alright?" I was useless Kenji knew, it was like talking to a deaf person.

Chiyo knew the gravity of the situation, and hated not being able to do anything. "Hold on." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:18 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
"Very well. I shall return Chiyo." He spread his wings and just before taking off he turned to Kenji. "I am Mokiba. Please watch over Chiyo for me for a few moments." Springing into the air, the large gusts of wind created blew water out of the air and into the faces of those around.

"Mokiba.." Kenji whispered to himself as he still looked at Shin... "Shin... listen to me, we're going to try and seal up that Cursed Seal alright?" I was useless Kenji knew, it was like talking to a deaf person.

Chiyo knew the gravity of the situation, and hated not being able to do anything. "Hold on." she said.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, smoke popped and appeared out of nowhere. With his Ryuuringan, he can see through the smoke; Jiraiya!!! "Is that you Jiraiya-sama?"

Walking out of the smoke, Jiraiya walked up to Kenji. "So, there are some remains of the Uchiha Clan... what's more suprising is that your half of Ryuujin lineage."

Turning briefly, he had a look at Shin. "So, he's the source of this foul chakra." His eyes were studying Shin... looking for the Cursed Seal. There! Jiraiya said to himself.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:20 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Suddenly, out of nowhere, smoke popped and appeared out of nowhere. With his Ryuuringan, he can see through the smoke; Jiraiya!!! "Is that you Jiraiya-sama?"

Walking out of the smoke, Jiraiya walked up to Kenji. "So, there are some remains of the Uchiha Clan... what's more suprising is that your half of Ryuujin lineage."

Turning briefly, he had a look at Shin. "So, he's the source of this foul chakra." His eyes were studying Shin... looking for the Cursed Seal. There! Jiraiya said to himself.

"Jiraiya-sama." Chiyo said. They had never met, but she had heard so much about him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:23 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"Jiraiya-sama." Chiyo said. They had never met, but she had heard so much about him."

Stopping adruptly, he turned to the direction of the sweet voice. What he saw was something like an Angel... "Whoa....a... hello there my pretty one..." He started to walk to Chiyo.

Kenji can't help but think of kicking Jiraiya... but from what he knows and heard of Jiraiya, there's nothing he can do... "Jiraiya-sama, we still got to help Shin.."

"He can wait for a few minutes..."  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:26 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"Jiraiya-sama." Chiyo said. They had never met, but she had heard so much about him."

Stopping adruptly, he turned to the direction of the sweet voice. What he saw was something like an Angel... "Whoa....a... hello there my pretty one..." He started to walk to Chiyo.

Kenji can't help but think of kicking Jiraiya... but from what he knows and heard of Jiraiya, there's nothing he can do... "Jiraiya-sama, we still got to help Shin.."

Already Chiyo had enough of the man. Genius shinobi or not, he was a pervert. She slapped him across the face.
"That boy is in pain! What is your problem?" she said violently.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:30 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Already Chiyo had enough of the man. Genius shinobi or not, he was a pervert. She slapped him across the face.
"That boy is in pain! What is your problem?" she said violently.

Though Jiraiya was a strong shinobi, he was caught unawares, and that slap did some damage... to his ego. "Ouch... I'm sorry, you just look so pretty." Then walking back to Kenji's side, he then started to think of a strategy...

Kenji was trying to think too, but he can't think of anything appropriate. His Rairyuuken is still spinning and expending his chakra. Jiraiya noticed, but didn't say anything.  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:23 am
Asakura laughed.
"You should run home with your tail between your legs, you're not fit enough to do this exam" Asukura laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:25 am
Silly Genji
Asakura laughed.
"You should run home with your tail between your legs, you're not fit enough to do this exam" Asukura laughed.

Masayuki snorted. He waved his hand at Asakura signaling him to get out of the way.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:35 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura laughed.

Masayuki snorted. He waved his hand at Asakura signaling him to get out of the way.
Asakura, obviously infuriated, threw aside his coat and assumed a traditonal Tai Chi stance.
"You won't get past me" Asakura growled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:37 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura laughed.

Asakura, obviously infuriated, threw aside his coat and assumed a traditonal Tai Chi stance.

Masayuki hammered the ground with the force of an explosion, throwing huge chunks of rock and sod everywhere. His stoic look vanished as he was lost in the fury of his anger.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:53 am
Shin stood there more, his chakra buiding rapidly. It was trying to regain its strength. Soon he held his hands out and they became purple like flames that were greater than his blue ones. he didn't show much eye contact to the new faces or even to Kenji, he turned and started to walk towards them. He felt if he drained some of there energy, the curse seal felt if it could train some energy it would last longer.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:59 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura laughed.

Masayuki hammered the ground with the force of an explosion, throwing huge chunks of rock and sod everywhere. His stoic look vanished as he was lost in the fury of his anger.
Asakura quickly grabbed some incoming shards and threw them back, straight back at Masayuki. With that he dashed to the left.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:05 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura laughed.

Asakura quickly grabbed some incoming shards and threw them back, straight back at Masayuki. With that he dashed to the left.

Masayuki simply took the shards to the chest which shattered harmlessly. He jumped to the tree line and jabbed his hand out, driving it into a trunk. With one swift motion he yanked it out and burished it as a club.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:11 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura laughed.

Masayuki simply took the shards to the chest which shattered harmlessly. He jumped to the tree line and jabbed his hand out, driving it into a trunk. With one swift motion he yanked it out and burished it as a club.
Asakura was taken back, he realised he was fighting a new improved Masayuki.
"... Very well... let there be darkness..." He muttered.
...And there was darkness.
Within a second, the entire forest was engulfed in darkness.

Hei grunted and looked up.
"Uh, evening already? Looks like its time to set up camp..." Hei grumbled as he started to look for dinner.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:15 pm
((The people at the stores keep on calling me 'Silly'. mad ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games