Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:57 am
shadowninjaofthemist
sk8intree
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
CrabappleRed
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Probably Gai had an ''affair'' with some women and then dropped her with his baby.

I can't believe you said that. Can you honestly see someone like Gai abandoning a woman? Not on your life, bucko. I'm more likely to buy into the idea that Lee is some weird failed clone by Orochimaru than I am that Gai took off on a pregnant woman.

ok, ok sorry, then what about artificial insemination? (dunno if I spelled that right >.<)
Gai's sperm is too powerful for any container other than his balls.
sperm: gate of death open! im going to fertilize or die trying!

but the sperm's power would be too strong and kill the egg.

Egg?
Probably Gai leaves a woman pregnant by looking at her and peforming the ''Nice Guy Pose''  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:21 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist
sk8intree
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

ok, ok sorry, then what about artificial insemination? (dunno if I spelled that right >.<)

Egg?
Probably Gai leaves a woman pregnant by looking at her and peforming the ''Nice Guy Pose''
Gai, in the case of these thirteen children....................................................................... you ARE the father!  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:40 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist
sk8intree
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Egg?
Gai, in the case of these thirteen children....................................................................... you ARE the father!

Gai: ''o_O...OMG LOOK IT'S ITACHI!''
Everyone but Gai: ''*looks*...uhh?''
*Gai runs*
Children 1: ''NOOOOO, OUR CREATOR LEFT US!!''
Children 2: ''*b***h-slaps Children 1* STFU.''  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:36 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
CrabappleRed
Lee's inability to mold chakra is the reason he specialized in Taijutsu in the first place. They go on about it when they flash back to the begining of his taining, I believe. But we're never told why he can't do it. There's speculation he has a genetic default, or that he simply can't get the mix for jutsu's right (they mention that each justsu has a specific mix involved for it to work). There's also the possibility that he just can't express chakra outside of his own body- he can do internal and maybe touch-bassed stuff (which would explain why he can walk on water or manipulate his bandages durring th Renge, or even just plain open the Gates) but can't manage anything outside of that.

The thing is they say ''Genetic'' and we don't know who his father was, what's his blood type, his clan, not even his last name! Kishi you got to explain things in a good way! scream
The jutsu mix is acquired with training, Sasuke and Naruto didn't made Rasengan and Chidori in one day.
No one said genetic. That was a rumor. Lee has everything physically required to create chakra. What he lacks is the ability to do so. He just plain sucks at it; he doesn't know how to do it.

And yes, if someone can correct me, I'll stand corrected. I'm stating this as fact because this is what all the evidence points to.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:37 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby
While on the subject on Lee, who are his parents? Is he orphaned? Why does he look so much like Gai(mainly eybrows)? Long lost son mabye?

Because if I was lee's dad, I would be jealous by now. But then again, I wouldnt be a very good dad, considering I haven't seen him in who knows how long.

when Gai first met Lee, it was at the Academy, at the age of 7 I think, he was bullied by everyone for not being able to use Ninjutsu (including Henge, Kawarimi and other basics).

Probably Gai had an ''affair'' with some women and then dropped her with his baby.
Gai and Lee are not related AT ALL. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:38 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
CrabappleRed
Lee's inability to mold chakra is the reason he specialized in Taijutsu in the first place. They go on about it when they flash back to the begining of his taining, I believe. But we're never told why he can't do it. There's speculation he has a genetic default, or that he simply can't get the mix for jutsu's right (they mention that each justsu has a specific mix involved for it to work). There's also the possibility that he just can't express chakra outside of his own body- he can do internal and maybe touch-bassed stuff (which would explain why he can walk on water or manipulate his bandages durring th Renge, or even just plain open the Gates) but can't manage anything outside of that.

The thing is they say ''Genetic'' and we don't know who his father was, what's his blood type, his clan, not even his last name! Kishi you got to explain things in a good way! scream
The jutsu mix is acquired with training, Sasuke and Naruto didn't made Rasengan and Chidori in one day.
No one said genetic. That was a rumor. Lee has everything physically required to create chakra. What he lacks is the ability to do so. He just plain sucks at it; he doesn't know how to do it.

And yes, if someone can correct me, I'll stand corrected. I'm stating this as fact because this is what all the evidence points to.

HE HAS AN ISSUE scream !  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:05 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
CrabappleRed

HE HAS AN ISSUE scream !
Evidence?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:14 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
CrabappleRed

HE HAS AN ISSUE scream !
Evidence?

scream ... sweatdrop  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:17 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

HE HAS AN ISSUE scream !
Evidence?

scream ... sweatdrop
What? I'm now EVIL because I want to know why people say that about Lee?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:18 pm
I think it's because he was kidding about the HE HAS AN ISSUE thing.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:20 pm
Captain Verd
I think it's because he was kidding about the HE HAS AN ISSUE thing.
Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet. How long is it going to take for people to get that? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:21 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

HE HAS AN ISSUE scream !
Evidence?

scream ... sweatdrop

Lee cant perform jutsus for a reason, not ''just because he cant''  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:23 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

HE HAS AN ISSUE scream !
Evidence?

scream ... sweatdrop

Lee cant perform jutsus for a reason, not ''just because he cant''
And I'm asking, WHAT SUGGESTS THIS? No one ever said he suffered from genetic defect of physical limitation. They said, and I quote, "He just can't use ninjutsu."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:37 pm
Shikalee's right. Lee has the ability to physically use chakra, he just doesn't know how to project that into a working ninjutsu.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee's right. Lee has the ability to physically use chakra, he just doesn't know how to project that into a working ninjutsu.
Kay. Though the rumor that he is "defected" is so common, I would be MORE THAN GLAD to admit I was wrong; if someone can prove it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games