Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
!~ THE MOST SEXY FURS EVER~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:49 pm

Leian
stoarm_fox
i think this banner depicts Fchan very well ^^ ( but thats not a bad thing , )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eek rofl

^That about sums up my reaction
thats how i felt when i saw this banner ^^ , ( i have to find that steal picture it shows at the end O.O )

and it acuratley depicts fchan very well ^^ blaugh heart
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:14 pm

what is Fchan?
(soon to come....really hot furries blaugh )

Jake Jeckal

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:21 pm

User Image
S&M goood wink
User Image
my lord ::bows before sexy anubis:: i am your eternal slave do what you will with me wink
User Image
Easter bunnies...off season...
User Image
User Image
User Image
BLAME CANADA!
User Image
User Image
User Image
(dont know if you guys consider them anthro...but whateveh...its still sexeh)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:13 pm

fantasy_elf_grl
KitayKat
d@mn it! i wish i was old enough and had the training for it. i would definately love to do tattoos for all of you peeps! and they would look good too!!!! XD curse my terrible plight! oh well... i'll just have to hunt you all down when i get into the biz i guess. *shrugs* i want to get a paw on my shoulder blade too. ~ my b/f is gonna take me to get it done next year... or at least he better. XD and actually... if you guys wanted... you could always comission me to do a tattoo design.... some places will let you bring in your own designs you know. athough... i'm full for this week... and next.... after these two comissions i'm gonna take a few day break. but if you want to send me ideas i can file them away. i have no problem with that... it's just you won't get them back right away...
anyway ~ chow for now!
i would let you tatoo me!!! =^_^= you're aweosme

i would so be willing to do any of your tattoo needs... i just can't yet! *grrrr* but when i can! whooo hoooo!

KitayKat

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:15 pm

yay...i just have to wait till im 18...erg...-_-
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:18 pm

*nearly faints* Jake Jeckal, you just made me the happiest girl in the world! such beauty! *sighs happily* i can die happy now!

KitayKat

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:26 pm

KitayKat
*nearly faints* Jake Jeckal, you just made me the happiest girl in the world! such beauty! *sighs happily* i can die happy now!
Kitaykat do art? Krell need drawing of furry...he pay..
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:29 pm

KitayKat

lol...im glad i could help...but that wont be for a long time... biggrin

Jake Jeckal

Balisong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:02 pm

Jake Jeckal
User Image
S&M goood wink
User Image
my lord ::bows before sexy anubis:: i am your eternal slave do what you will with me wink
User Image
Easter bunnies...off season...
User Image
User Image
User Image
BLAME CANADA!
User Image
User Image
User Image
(dont know if you guys consider them anthro...but whateveh...its still sexeh)

Aww, those have already been posted in earlier pages
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:55 pm

KitayKat
fantasy_elf_grl
KitayKat
d@mn it! i wish i was old enough and had the training for it. i would definately love to do tattoos for all of you peeps! and they would look good too!!!! XD curse my terrible plight! oh well... i'll just have to hunt you all down when i get into the biz i guess. *shrugs* i want to get a paw on my shoulder blade too. ~ my b/f is gonna take me to get it done next year... or at least he better. XD and actually... if you guys wanted... you could always comission me to do a tattoo design.... some places will let you bring in your own designs you know. athough... i'm full for this week... and next.... after these two comissions i'm gonna take a few day break. but if you want to send me ideas i can file them away. i have no problem with that... it's just you won't get them back right away...
anyway ~ chow for now!
i would let you tatoo me!!! =^_^= you're aweosme

i would so be willing to do any of your tattoo needs... i just can't yet! *grrrr* but when i can! whooo hoooo!
lol yeah! =^_^= just tell me when you can ill draw up my tat then YEAH!!

Sukanar Morrigan

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:12 pm

Balisong

Aww, those have already been posted in earlier pages

yup..i put them in the other sexy furry thread biggrin ...o wait..i did o_O?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:25 am

User Image
Thats the sexiest fur ever....almost...>.> The ones with bondage straps on them are sexier.

x.x and heres a link http://photobucket.com/albums/v173/Zero00000/?action=view¤t=furry_jpg.jpg

Feather Engetsurin

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:23 pm

Jake Jeckal
what is Fchan?
(soon to come....really hot furries blaugh )
its a website with some really good yiffy stuff ^^ ( ya iam a little furverted... but then agin, arnt we all? )

by the way, awsome pics jake @_@
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:36 pm

Koji Legende Lailoken III
User Image
Thats the sexiest fur ever....almost...>.> The ones with bondage straps on them are sexier.

x.x and heres a link ]http://photobucket.com/albums/v173/Zero00000/?action=view¤t=furry_jpg.jpg
o0o SEXY!!!

Sukanar Morrigan

Mistress Risika

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:10 pm

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games