Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of Rahl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:40 am
Hello everyone I am new, I haven't even done a profile yet. I just thought I would stop by to introduce myself and I hope I won't have much of a hard time learning the ropes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:17 am
too many rps >.< I don know where to start... um I like medival fantasy rp. My character is usually either a phoenix hybrid or a guy with a phoenix as a beast pact partner.  

Albarik

Sinmodonly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:03 am
hello, names mercyonthesoul
i joined rpging to help with my writing skills. I mostly due anime based rpgs for now until I get more comfortable with myself in writing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:26 am
Name: Aki (But only on gaia)
I love anime and manga
Rping is my all time Favorite thing to do. I love it! :MrGreen:
Im a very nice person =D
I love to make new friends
I lLOVE to write stories =D!! and I mean Alot...I have a new idea already xD
I like to draw though I cant draw,...I can draw Chibi's
I love Randomness
I love to laught!
Animal's rule!
I have Amazing ultra super awesome friends
I can be very random
I LOVE to be hyper =D
I love to create new characters >>;; I love things with animal ears and tails!
I am a great friend and I try to offer sapport to everyone!!!!
I heart Hugs, cuddles, snuggles ETC XD
I love fanart! =)
Random + Hyper =
heart xD I am great at that xDD
My favirite smiley thing ever is ^^ <---- It rocks!!
I hate those who hurt my friends. Dont hurt/insult/offend My friends
I HATE ANIMAL ABUSE! Those who Abuse animal's are not good people. and I mean those who starve/hit/torture animals for a living
I have come to HATE HATE HATE Gaia Hackers, well I always have but I hate them more than ever. I will always hate them and I dont forgive Gaia hackers > burning_eyes
hack me or my friends and bleh!
My friends are the best in the world
I DO become very close to those online biggrin and I mean VERY VERY VERY Close
I do alot of Rping
I loveeeee Romance rps with funny stuff inside of them.
I dont mind at all planing 3 or 4 different rp characters in an rp.
Dogs are my Faveirit animals
I cant spell that well .____.
I do both kinda of rping =)
I dont really do anime rps anymore, but I dont mind them but I love to do rps with our own characters.
I would rather stay up to like 4am in the morning becuase on of my friends is upset about something so I can listen to them. My friends happiness comes first before me. My friends are the best and the greatest in the world.!
and thats all I can think of!

*wanders around to look for friends*  

Aki Sorna

Muddles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:37 am
Hello there. I am the Muddles, or Muddles, whichever you wanna call me.

I'm sixteen years old, and live somewhere smack dab in the middle of Ohio, and am a semi-fan of anime, manga, animals, roleplaying and Orochimaru from Naruto.

I'm willing to try anything, and I've been roleplaying for about five years, and have a collection of about 135 characters.

I look forward to being a member of this guild.

^W^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:41 am
Muddles
Hello there. I am the Muddles, or Muddles, whichever you wanna call me.

I'm sixteen years old, and live somewhere smack dab in the middle of Ohio, and am a semi-fan of anime, manga, animals, roleplaying and Orochimaru from Naruto.

I'm willing to try anything, and I've been roleplaying for about five years, and have a collection of about 135 characters.

I look forward to being a member of this guild.

^W^

Awwww your Avi is so cute ^w^ welcome to the guild. Im new too.  

Aki Sorna

Le Jeune Maitre

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:00 pm
Um.. Hello. I'm Kessaria Aurion, but you can just call me, Kessa, or Kess. x3; Some people tend to call me 'Aurion' as well. xD; I'm such an idiot and really scatterbrained so I can't remember if I already introduced myself. x_X I've been really busy lately so..Um..Heh. Anyways, I joined the guild a few days ago, like maybe one or two days ago.. Etto.. I'm literate.. And..the RPs I mostly join are Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Symphonia, Kingdom hearts, and there are a few others.. Like D. Gray-man. I'm an anime fan, and...well..I don't know what else to say. x_X; Well, anyways.. I'm glad to have been accepted into the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:17 pm
Kessaria Aurion
Um.. Hello. I'm Kessaria Aurion, but you can just call me, Kessa, or Kess. x3; Some people tend to call me 'Aurion' as well. xD; I'm such an idiot and really scatterbrained so I can't remember if I already introduced myself. x_X I've been really busy lately so..Um..Heh. Anyways, I joined the guild a few days ago, like maybe one or two days ago.. Etto.. I'm literate.. And..the RPs I mostly join are Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Symphonia, Kingdom hearts, and there are a few others.. Like D. Gray-man. I'm an anime fan, and...well..I don't know what else to say. x_X; Well, anyways.. I'm glad to have been accepted into the guild.

Cool =D I have never did a Tails of Symphonia Rp before. sounds fun ^^  

Aki Sorna

XxInfectedZombiexX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:47 pm

Name: Ryan, Zombie, Infected, Hof, etc
Likes-
Helping people
Listening to people
Music that has a meaning to it
Role Playing
Video games
Relearning how to skate
The moment right when you wake up where you wonder about your dream
Aloe Vera
Dislikes-
Spiders
Dealing with High-school drama
Dip
Pennys
Cold showers
Shaving
Bullies
People who think they know it all when they know nothing at all
My internet crashing
My 360 breaking
Honors
Ambitions-
To make it into the Marine Corps like my family before me
Reason for joining-
To learn to be a better RP'er and hopefully become skilled enough to teach others in the art of it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:16 pm
I'm Abby I have beena roleplayer for four years in november. i took a break while I got ready for college and this will be my first year going to college. I love to do all types of rp, with some exceptions of course. I am open to all ratings however the highest we can go on gaia is PG-13. I am up for general rps and for romance rps. I am also very good at making plots and am part of a two person production crew whne it comes to amking up plots for rps on another site. Under the name of A_C_Phantom. Which in case anyone is wondering stands for Abigail Charisma Phantom.

I am always up for rping, minus sometimes after a nne hour day at work. I am also 18 years old, and an evironmentalist. SO yeah. Hi to everyone.  

Charisma_Phantom

the Dark Lord of the Sith

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:00 pm
a-yo, what up dis ya boy Joshua AKA Sniper. I rep the east side of Buffalo, NY AKA Tha Forgotten City. visit my myspace to learm more bout me here  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:05 pm
Hi heart
I am Mary
And i am 14 years old biggrin  

- Kiwi Puu -

Pixel Pixi3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:24 pm
User Image
"I need romance!
------------------------------------

Hola! Bonjour! Hello!

=-O
My name is Ameh (AH-may), Amy, Amanda, Izzie, or Pixie. I'm 17, starting college this semester!!! *excited*
I'm going to be getting my degree in education and hopefully will be teaching high schoolers Honors English or just plain English... I love to write... I've been working on getting a few things published but so far no good... no one wants to publish a 17 year old ><

I like to think of myself as intellectual. I've been told I'm a loud person... and you know what I am... and I'm rather happy with that fact. I'm opinionated and some people say that like it's a bad think but they can bite me.

I have 6 cats, 3 chinchillas, and 1.5 dogs. Both my mother and father have been remarried. My guidance councilor killed himself last year, and I am currently being hit on very hard by an English bloke as old as my mother. O_o;

-------------------------------------
Like girlie mags! A fifth of rum! ROMANCE!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:16 pm
'Ello, everyone. I'm Antevorte, an 18-year-old college sophomore. I'm studying psychology with a biology minor, but I like to write on the side. My experience with RPing has been fairly informal thus far, but I've been meaning to do more with it, considering that it's great writing practice.

I write a lot of poetry. I'm shy, but when I do talk, I'm extremely blunt. Honesty is the best policy, ja? I'm a fairly awkward person, but I'll do anything for someone I care about.

I'm listening to Regina Spektor right now. Last week, I was hooked on Oomph!. I don't think I'm into any specific genre as far as music is concerned, but I like classical a lot, and music that has classical influences.

I don't really have any solid RP characters; I just make them up as I go. We'll see. Maybe I'll fall in love with one someday. heart  

Nova Tenanye

Retox the Freak in Me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:24 pm
hi i just joind this guild like yesterday (7 / 18 ) im into like a lot of school rps and i like Heavy metal and techno so in my rpds ill like probbibly have me listening to music and id give u a link to the song and s**t in 14 and im an otaku raver gamer metalhead pervert to sum me up quickly so ya dats me  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games