Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:06 pm
"Open your mouth." the deviant instructed, trying to pay no mind to what Seto had said. He could have said worse... Maybe... maybe he forgot? s**t, I hope so...
"Are you talking to meee--aowww...." Yami was cut off by a smooth rod being shoved into his mouth.
"You look fine. You seem clear headed..." (The thermometer was removed. (sp)) "Coherant... definately alert though... and...your tempature is normal. I didn't see any bruises on your head so that means that you didn't hit it..." He lifted one shoulder in an unprofessional shrug. "So I guess you're all set to go home! You don't feel ill, right?"

Yami didn't say anything. It was that easy? "My clothes?" he asked. There were so many things on his mind right now he wasn't exactly sure what to say and it'd just sort of popped out. The doctor didn't respond right away and Yami wondered if he'd heard him. Just when he was about to repeat himself, he got a quiet reply."Probably in the washroom...Shall I go fetch them for you, then?" He was lying through his teeth. They weren't in the washroom. He thought that the boy would have died and was planning on selling them on e-bay.

Yami nodded, sensing something odd in the man's voice but not knowing exactly what it was. "Yes, and, is it normal that I can't see?"
"Not at all," he responded. Having not listened, he figured that Yami was going to thank him for 'fetching them'. "Really? Does that mean it'll come back?""Huh? Well, I'm going to get them for you now..."
Yami shook his head and laughed. "No, my eyesight.
"What about it? Are things a little out of focus?"
"No... I wish they were a little out of focus," he explained, "But I can't see anything at all!"
"You...can't...see this?" The doctor whipped out a little LED flashlight and shone it into Yami's eyes. They didn't dialate at all. nor did they move. Before he burnt out the boy's retinas, he moved the light away and looked at Yami puzzled. He didn't have a concussion, he had no other signs... And as for... 'No...no...no he can't have that... Or that... no, his blood pressure is normal... he's too young for degenerative eyes...There is no reason why he shoudln't be able to see!

"I'm not going to be able to see again, am I...?"
The doctor thought quickly. He had no idea what was going on with him but he knew he didn't want Seto Kaiba to think that he was trying to keep him here for any reason. Seto would stay... and would refuse to leave... and He'd get in trouble for that. One night was one thing... and he was tired after his shift... F*ck this, he thought, I'm going the hell home!

He lied to the boy. "Absolutely not--your eyesight will return within time... It's rare that this happens, but every once and a while when someone awakes from what you've been through they find that they've got to work to get that tissue back working for them. In your case, it's your eyes. They'll come back. This might sound silly, but just keep trying to use them. When you wake up in the morning and such... But, until them, I advise you use sunglasses even indoors. We dont' want light hurting them when you haven't regained control over them yet." He folded his arms after his lengthy spew of bullshit. In his experience, the more you sounded sure of it, the more they'd trust you.
And Yami nodded.
I just want to go home. This sounds simple enough...
The doctor wet his lips and stole a glance at Seto "I'll go find his clothes, then I can sign you out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:06 am
"You'd better be fast. We've been here long enough." Seto replied, making sure to have mentally noted every single thing the 'doctor' said or did. "and maybe I can still catch Mokuba..." He added in mind.
(English is almost difficult. I'm going to Germany tomorrow to interview random people so I haven't been practising any English sweatdrop )  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:36 pm
Yami didn't say anything and was wondering why Seto seemed to be so annoyed by the presence of the doctor. He can't possibly find this to be a bother...Maybe he's just... It's morning right?

He heard the door open and close before he turned back to where Seto's voice had come from. "You did get some sleep last night, right?" It seemed like a trivial question in a way--either way, whether he had or hadn't--what could be done about it now? All Yami could to was to advise that he did take a nap.

The doctor was already on his way back to the room with Yami's folded clothes slung over his arm. In his mind he was planning out his conversation. Something along the lines of, 'Here you go! You'll have a better day once you get home!'

"No no no," he muttered to himself, "he's blind and I can't investigate as to why. He's never going to get it back. He just woke up from a coma: even if it is only one night, the day will probably gest worse when everyone asks him where he was and what he was doing... Hm... I wonder...what he was doing... charcol and dirt...and a concussion? Was that what had induced the coma?" He wasn't exactly even sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:42 am
(Ah, the beautiful colors! <333 We don't really use them much anymore. What happend to this rp? ¡Se murio a cien!* That'll make headlines.

*death at a hundred!))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:13 am
Seto got up from his chair and carefully held what Mokuba made him. "So is it alright for him to leave now?" He heard the doctor mumble but because he decided he was crazy as a cracker he decided to try to keep him out of his way and to get Yami to a safe place. If they were fast, they may be able to catch Mokuba at the counter.
(It was just a coma :p)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:06 pm
"Be my guest," the doctor said, taking Seto's question as a way to dismiss the two boys. He was glad to hear that Seto wanted to leave and not stick around--he didn't need anyone questions that he couldn't answer right away. He didn't want Yami as his patient anymore. He was awake and he had a hawk watching him. He couldn't very well go to the hospital administrator and ask to be put off of the case when he'd have to explain that the reason for the stress was because Seto had caught him doing something illegal.

He handed the clothes to Yami, putting them in his lap. "I'm assuming that you can dress yourself now that you're mobile. I'll draw the curtins for you so you don't need to worry about others looking in and watching you. Mr. Kaiba, If you'd like to follow me so we can give the young man some privacy..."

"Oh, no, I don't mind if Seto stays. It's not like he particularly wants to see me without clothing on. You can go though--I understand if you have other patients to attend to," Yami spoke up. He didn't believe that Seto would be offended by the idea of seeing him in his underwear--being that the night before they shared a much more intimate experience with eachother. He was careful not to tell the doctor this though: he wasn't sure what Seto felt on the topic.

Before they'd arrived at the mansion, he'd always thought that Seto was as straight as a metal ruler. As far as he knew, so did everyone else in his life...with the exception of perhaps Mokuba. Seto was a public figure: a CEO of a famous company. He also knew that being a heterosexual in Japan was the norm. Anything that wasn't contained in the norm was severely discriminated against. They'd have to discuss it at a later time...

The doctor drew the blinds like he said he would, but not without a puzzled expression. "Of course," he said, "that makes sense." He was lying again though. There had to be something going on between the two that he was unaware of.
--
"Mokuba! Wait!" Yuugi called when he finally got out of the slow moving elevator. It seemed to take forever; he was worried that maybe the person he was looking for wouldn't be there. But no--just through the crowd, he saw someone about his height with long black hair walk through the front doors.

"Excuse me! I'm sorry--Oops! Pardon me! Excuse me!" He began fighting his way through the crowd.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:51 am
When the curtains were closed, Seto took a look at Yami. He looked kind of strange. Unreal. His eyes weren't focussed on anything and this hospital rag didn't look good on him at all.
"Can you get dressed yourself?" he asked slightly hesitantly. Just strating to help Yami would be weird. Not because he wouldn't be allowed to touch him, but because Yami wouldn't be able to see it coming And just letting Yami struggle with his clothes without even offering help in any way was something he'd could have done before.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:11 pm
Yami smiled. "Nah, that's okay..." he felt the texture of his pants and where the stitches were. Then he began to step into them. He pulled them up without question, letting the hospital gown gather at his wrists. The shirt would be more tricky, but he knew he could manage to tell by laying it flat and feeling how the collar dipped. "It's a good thing that you can't tell," he said with a light voice, "because if it was obvious that I've gotten dressed in the dark often then... Well... it wouldn't be a good thing." He laughed. "It's because I have to get up so early in the morning... I don't want to wake up Yuugi." he pulled the gown over his head and slipped his arms into his shirt, now face down on the bed. "Someone has to get up and prepare the shop now that his grandfather is dead... and with him going to school and staying up to do homework I figured that I just may as well do it." He pulled his black fitted shirt over his pectorals but paused. Then he pulled his arms out of his sleeves and rotated the shirt on his neck so that it'd be facing the right way. The collar had ill fit his neck, so he assumed it was on backwards. He was right. "But.. yea, the sun isn't up when I get up so It's usually quite dark out.

He turned and sat back down on the edge of the bed, letting his fingers rake the sheets for his socks and shoes. When he found them (finally) he immediately began putting them on. He didn't have much of a problem telling which shoe went on which food because he felt the arch on the bottom and the direction in which it pointed.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:52 am
"Oh." Seto replied, slightly puzzled. So Yami didn't turn on a light? Seto did. It wasn't that hard. Or didn't he put on a light to prevent Yuugi from waking up? Did that mean that... They slept together?
I short sting of jealousy appeared in his abdomen when he realized this, but it was gone just as fast because things were different now. Yes. Yami would never sleep with Yuui again. Seto just wouldn't allow it. >=D

When Yami was dressed, Seto opened the curtains and took a few steps towards the door. In any other situatioon he would have marched out, but he wasn't even sure if Yami knew where the door was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:10 am
Yami stayed sitting on the bed for a moment, trying to remember. He heard seto's footsteps but he could hardly tell where they came from in the darkness around him. He'd heard the door open and close a number of times... and once he knew where it was... but he'd turned a few times since then so he was once again...lost.

"Where are you?" Yami asked. He hoped that seto wouldn't just say, "Don't worry, I'm still here," or "Over near the door." That wasn't why he was asking. He didn't think anything of how he and Yuugi shared a room. Yuugi's grandfather slept down the hallway but Yuugi wanted to keep it just as his grandfather had left it for some odd reason. Since the two had even shared a body, Yami didn't see anything wrong with them doing that. There was still only one bed in the room but every once and a while Yami slept on the floor because Yuugi was dreaming and hitting him in the arm or something.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:02 am
Seto caught Yami's question as a cry for help and went back to his bed and took his hand. "Right here." he replied. His reply sounded soft and a little like he was smiling, but he wasn't. He was too worried to smile.
Then he looked at Yami's eyes. They were still unfocussed. It seemed as if Yami could focuss them though... They didn't look strange or anything.
Sometimes he wished people were like maths. It would be so much easier to understand what went wrong.*

(*not quite what I think. >.>; )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:10 pm
Yami blinked out of habit and then closed his eyes when he felt seto take his hand. "I don't know where anything is..." he explained. "Um... I'm a little new to this so..." He trailed off, not knowing what else to say. It felt odd asking Seto for help in leading him towards a doorway, but he wasn't sure at the moment how he could do it himself. "If you could just keep me turned in the right direction..."

He turned his hand so the palm faced up and let his fingers move around Seto's hands so that they wouldn't come apart incredibly easilly.

And, not being able to see Seto's face was giving him doubts. Was he glaring at him because he was being such a bother? Seto didn't like working together, Yami remembered clearly. Having sex one time--two times was one thing. But having to commit to leading around your twice sexual partner was another. Would he even want to do anything with him again if Yami couldn't see anything? "I mean, I'd ask Yuugi but the doctor probably already told him that we're leaving..." he continued sounding a bit nervous.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:00 am
"I don't want Yuugi to do this." Seto replied. Inmediatly he realized this didn't sound very nice towards Yuugi. He didn't mean to be mean to Yuugi, he just meant that he wanted to do this because it made him feel important to Yami. He almost enjoyed the thought of Yam depending on him, but he did realize Yami probably didn't like it as much. To make his first reply less mean towards Yuugi, he added "... because I'm here for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:59 pm
Yami smiled and stood up, still holding Seto's hand, allowing him to lead him wherever he pleased to. "What a perfect thing to say," he commented. "Do you talk to yourself in the mirror in the morning?" he teased the brunette.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:18 pm

Mokuba almost reached the door before he heard a voice calling him. There was no holding back a sigh, he didn't want to see anyone at this point. But, he couldn't ignore it, he wasn' t one to be rude, at least like that. He turned and saw Yugis eyes meet his, he was still not happy. The last thing he needed was Kane to come out, and seeing Yugi, Kane wouldn't want to leave. At this point, he was unsure how much in control of Kane he was. He just smiled toward Yugi, the smile not really holding the joy it showed.

"Hey..I didn't think anyone would catch me." Mokuba replied, dull and tired showed in his tone.

((Oh, Keigo. There was a slip of paper that was in the present. It was an address to Mokubas therapist building. Thats where he was going to be later and he wanted Seto to know so he would not worry when he was not at the house. And the gift was a locket with Seto and Yamis picture in it. A silver heart locket with two blue gems spiraled together, I will have to give you a visual later. And the millenium eye on ingraving on the back.))

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games