Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:56 pm
Keara stretched and walked over to the stream and lapped at the water slowfully. She shifted her weight between her back legs every few seconds and her tail wagged slowly back and forth in the motion of her shifting her weight.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:01 pm
Slighter kept looking at her before he yawned once again and stood up, walking towards the shade of tree, Having dark fur as slighter did, the sun was way hotter on him then most other wolves.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:03 pm
Keara finished lapping at the water and then watched him as he went into the shade. Keara walked towards him a few steps and then flopped on her side in the sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:06 pm
Slighter looked around and sighed, "Nice morning uh." he said has he closed his eyes.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:10 pm
Keara slided her head back along the ground to look at him. "Yeah, it is. A little early but it's warm. I prefer night though." Smiled and then asked "Which do you prefer?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:13 pm
Slighter stretched his For legs and sighed, "Me?" he asked her, "I guess I prefer neither." He smiled, "Or is it both?" He said has she started to think.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:15 pm
She giggled and said "You prefer both. If you prefered neither that means you don't like either of them." Smiles and rolls onto her stomache and lays her head on her paws and watches him out of the corner of her eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:02 pm
Slighter nodded, 'guess so." he said looking at her.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:15 pm
She turned her head so that she couldn't see him and stared towards the dens.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Slighter stood up moment after and sighed, "So, I'm gonna go walk around before my legs fall asleep, " he told her has he walked around the tree once before heading out.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:08 pm
She stood up and didn't bother to shake the dirt from her coat. She watched him and whinned softly as she lowered her head and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:13 pm
Slighter looked back at her , "You want to come?" e asked her has he accidentally ran himself into a tree while he wasn't paying attention.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:19 pm
She yipped happily and jogged up to him. "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:21 pm
Slighter back away form the tree and shook his head, "I'm always ok." he told her has he licked his lips and shook his head again has he continued walking.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:25 pm
Keara walked next to him, her rump turned to the right as she did. From behind she probably looked like a hound dog the way she was walking. "Sure your always okay."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games