Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:09 pm
Hero sighs and sits next to her
(K bye see you then!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:48 pm
Arkanna dips a cloth in the water and starts to clean his chest wound.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:07 pm
Hero just lets her...looking at the sky

Sora whispers to Seilene"It's official....Arkamma likes Hero...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:27 pm
Arkanna finishes and band addes really well, "There I hope that stays...." she says calmly.

Seilene nods to Sora, "Yea.....I guess she does....." She then looks up at the sky thinking of something...
((Yes!!! nothing can distroy this moment!!!! >.> <.< ><))

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:29 pm
Sora nods her head"They actually make a cute couple..."

Hero smiles and says"Thanks"

(Yep nothin!!!!!! whee )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:44 pm
Arkanna got up and patted herself off, "It was nothing....." she said before heading off towards the others once more.
Seilene looked at Sora, "You really think so?" she asked puzzled, "I didn't even think of it nor did I notice..."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:46 pm
Sora sighed and shook her head  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:08 pm
Arkanna came into view of the others and sat oppisite of Sora.  

SagaciousDaemonlord

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:31 am
applz
SagaciousDaemonlord
applz

Almirrah nodded, looking to Bane before silently entering the cave. When she was invisible in its shadow, she looked back, her yellow snake-like eyes contrasted against the darkness. 'How far in is it' she asked in a soft voice, as if to not disturb the silence in the cave.

Bane continued to walk slowly while looking deeper into the cave as he whispered "I really don't know... I can smell him... He's in the area..." Suddenly, we hear a demonic growl from behind us and we both turn and the cougar has now grown huge with bright red glowing eyes that lit up the cave in a dim red... "He's grown bigger!" Bane says as he watches the cougar very cautiously... The cougar is now about 5 times bigger than Bane and looks very hungry... "Prepare yourself Almirrah..."

Almirrah rears back a bit, crouched low to the ground against a wall. Her teeth are bared as her cursed lips curled back in a deathening snarl. Indeed, the cougar was larger than any beast she had laid eyes upon yet, and she wasn't sure whether of not they would be able to defeat it.
Sending Bane a message through the mind, she spoke, 'Have you any idea of this beast's weakness?' she asked. She was not sure whether the cougar had spotted her yet or not. Her eyes were fixed on its muscular neck, the images of blood tempting her to attack immediately... though she knew it best not to just yet.

Bane spoke back to her "I have no clue... But I intend to find out... Just wait for him to advance..." His fur begin to rise up and the tips began to glow with a fiery aura, and he snarled at the cougar as the cougar slowly walked dashed towards him, at an insane speed and strikes at Bane. Luckily, Bane is skilled in this type of combat and manages to dodge the razor sharp claws of the cougar. Bane then lunges at the cougar and was merely centimeters away from sinking his teeth into the giant cougar's neck when the cougar's huge paw struck Bane in the side as the cougar circled Bane so fast that without trained eye it would have looked as if he would have teleported.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:50 am
SagaciousDaemonlord
applz
SagaciousDaemonlord
applz

Almirrah nodded, looking to Bane before silently entering the cave. When she was invisible in its shadow, she looked back, her yellow snake-like eyes contrasted against the darkness. 'How far in is it' she asked in a soft voice, as if to not disturb the silence in the cave.

Bane continued to walk slowly while looking deeper into the cave as he whispered "I really don't know... I can smell him... He's in the area..." Suddenly, we hear a demonic growl from behind us and we both turn and the cougar has now grown huge with bright red glowing eyes that lit up the cave in a dim red... "He's grown bigger!" Bane says as he watches the cougar very cautiously... The cougar is now about 5 times bigger than Bane and looks very hungry... "Prepare yourself Almirrah..."

Almirrah rears back a bit, crouched low to the ground against a wall. Her teeth are bared as her cursed lips curled back in a deathening snarl. Indeed, the cougar was larger than any beast she had laid eyes upon yet, and she wasn't sure whether of not they would be able to defeat it.
Sending Bane a message through the mind, she spoke, 'Have you any idea of this beast's weakness?' she asked. She was not sure whether the cougar had spotted her yet or not. Her eyes were fixed on its muscular neck, the images of blood tempting her to attack immediately... though she knew it best not to just yet.

Bane spoke back to her "I have no clue... But I intend to find out... Just wait for him to advance..." His fur begin to rise up and the tips began to glow with a fiery aura, and he snarled at the cougar as the cougar slowly walked dashed towards him, at an insane speed and strikes at Bane. Luckily, Bane is skilled in this type of combat and manages to dodge the razor sharp claws of the cougar. Bane then lunges at the cougar and was merely centimeters away from sinking his teeth into the giant cougar's neck when the cougar's huge paw struck Bane in the side as the cougar circled Bane so fast that without trained eye it would have looked as if he would have teleported.

((hmm.. perhaps we should take this role-play to the fighting grounds then. i'll meet you there))

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:35 am
Sora just sat down and looked at the sky

Hero looked around and layed down closing his eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:51 pm
Seilene continued to look at the sky....

Arkanna sat there eyeing the others, just then her ear twitched, looking to the north she intently watched.

Zurian suddenly raced out into the clearing, holding a rabbit in his mouth. He saw the others and smiled.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:01 pm
Sora smiled and said"Hiya Zurian!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:13 pm
Dropping the rabbit Zurain replies, "Hey there!" Then he spots arkanna and gulps.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:15 pm
Sora noticed this and raised her brow in confusion  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games