Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indecisive Yohko

Moonlight Vampire

11,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:37 am
NAME: Kitsune
APPEARANCE: Brown eyes and hair. Hair goes about six inches past my shoulders.
FAV. BANDS: Lincoln Park, Within Temptation
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, manga, fan-fics, AMV's
PERSONALITY:Shy at times, fun, nice, giving
PET PEEVES: people who are mean, greedy, and racists
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes anime, manga, my best friend, icecream, my laptop, my hamster and most everything that I don't dislike. Dislikes vegetables, track, and a few other things I can't think of right now.
REASON FOR JOINING: The banners were really pretty and they said that there were muffins and cookeis here. And it looked really fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:58 am
Well I'm not new any more.......but still

NAME: F.O.B.
APPEARANCE: 5 ft 6in, Brown eyes, long brown-blond-golden- hair
FAV. BANDS: Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Blink 182, Good Charolet, Simple Plan, The All-American Rejects, Korn and The Killers
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: SPORTS! lacrosse, baseball, soccer, swimteam. I play the violin and piano. I also like to read alot.
PERSONALITY: ummmmmmm sweatdrop
PET PEEVES: I live in the U.S. so, at school someone will be mouthing off or being and and they use the phrase 'its a free country and I can do whatever I want'. Gosh does that annoy me. Or when people scratch their nails on a chalkboard.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like animals and nature. I like kids too...just not my brother and sister
REASON FOR JOINING: for a while I thaught I might be goth (lables are stupid) but I'm just me......um......so.......I just wanted to talk to people with another view on life...I wanted to experience something different  

Haley Beth

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:12 am
Welcome to the guild. *gives out cookie baskets* I hope you find your stay agreeable. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:04 pm
NAME: Rachael
APPEARANCE: dark brown hair, blue eyes (besides the black eye make up)
FAV. BANDS: Greenday,A system of a down,My chemical romance,Good Charlotte,The killers,blink182, mcfly, kaiser chiefs
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:swimming, gaia, singing, I play the guitar & piano
PERSONALITY:Erm, shy, but with people I know i'm quite bubberly
PET PEEVES:racism, whats the point of it?
LIKES/DISLIKESLikes, reading, shopping Dislikes, racism, spiders
REASON FOR JOINING: Talking to more people who are a bit like me i guess, plus the banners are very pertty, i fall for all this dark anime heart

PinkPolo

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:15 pm
PinkPolo
NAME: Rachael
APPEARANCE: dark brown hair, blue eyes (besides the black eye make up)
FAV. BANDS: Greenday,A system of a down,My chemical romance,Good Charlotte,The killers,blink182, mcfly, kaiser chiefs
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:swimming, gaia, singing, I play the guitar & piano
PERSONALITY:Erm, shy, but with people I know i'm quite bubberly
PET PEEVES:racism, whats the point of it?
LIKES/DISLIKESLikes, reading, shopping Dislikes, racism, spiders
REASON FOR JOINING: Talking to more people who are a bit like me i guess, plus the banners are very pertty, i fall for all this dark anime heart

Welcome to the guild ^^
*hands cookies*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:43 pm
I wouldn't be doing this if I weren't new:

NAME: Namkitty7 (not really)
APPEARANCE: black hair, brown eyes, tan skin
FAV. BANDS: Greenday, Lincoln Park, Gorillas, Chemical Romance, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Anime, manga, video games, computer
PERSONALITY: nice, I guess
PET PEEVES: preps acting more preppy then usual
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like anime Dislike preps
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to  

Namtastic

Lunatic

Marko Ragnos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:00 pm
Name: Gangrel, Holland, Trenchcoat Man, Malak, Neo, Daywalker
Appearance: 6 foot 150 lbs
Fav band: Kittie, Lamb of God
Hobbies: Anime, Gaia, wieghtlifting (gotta look sexy)
Personality: Great if you get to kow me
Pychotic ******** Hatreds: Southern Illinios. My school, The south (rednecks and hicks) Bush, preps, rap, hip hop, The place I live now, day time, sunny days, assholes, homophobes, racists, republicans, hard drug users and Bobby Norman  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:34 pm
NAME: Melissa
APPEARANCE: 5' 2'', long brown hair, hazel/gold eyes. Pics in profile.
FAV. BANDS: Bullet For My Valentine, Nightwish, Slipknot, ....etc....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Listening to music, Roleplaying.
PERSONALITY: Some what a smart a** to people I don't like. Otherwise nice, sometime funny.
PET PEEVES: Slang, n00bs, ingorance
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Black, mesh, shiny objects, ask for anything else. Dislikes: Preps, critizim, ingnorant people, and people who think they are better than everyone.
REASON FOR JOINING: Hopefully, acceptance.  

Onyx Valentine

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:36 pm
A big welcome to all of our new members, and a round of cookie baskets to go around. *Hands out baskets*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:04 pm
NAME:jason*nown as remirez to my roomies as well as rem*
APPEARANCE:hair as lwight as possible, black jacket wiyth a bondege farie on the back, black what my roomie calls bondige pants, whight wife beater, and what ever anime shirt i feel like warine, and my desert punk hat.
FAV. BANDS:
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:drawin redin, anime ,games, righten stories/poems, this site
PERSONALITY:a who gives a ******** but dont ******** with me look and attatude. you live one life. mines ******** up but i macke the best outa thesituazation. go with the flow and try to enjoy the ride is my moto.
PET PEEVES:gheto wanna be rappers. ignerint people, the very ignerint that like to go through drive through wile im workin.
LIKES/DISLIKES:ignerince. racieal names. people who say racial names to same race then when some one calls them that they get upset
REASON FOR JOINING: becuse iv got nuthin better to do. and cool people are on here  

dirkdirka

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:14 pm
remirez08
NAME:jason*nown as remirez to my roomies as well as rem*
APPEARANCE:hair as lwight as possible, black jacket wiyth a bondege farie on the back, black what my roomie calls bondige pants, whight wife beater, and what ever anime shirt i feel like warine, and my desert punk hat.
FAV. BANDS:
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:drawin redin, anime ,games, righten stories/poems, this site
PERSONALITY:a who gives a ******** but dont ******** with me look and attatude. you live one life. mines ******** up but i macke the best outa thesituazation. go with the flow and try to enjoy the ride is my moto.
PET PEEVES:gheto wanna be rappers. ignerint people, the very ignerint that like to go through drive through wile im workin.
LIKES/DISLIKES:ignerince. racieal names. people who say racial names to same race then when some one calls them that they get upset
REASON FOR JOINING: becuse iv got nuthin better to do. and cool people are on here

Welcome ^^
*gives cookie*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:16 pm
Gangrel614
Name: Gangrel, Holland, Trenchcoat Man, Malak, Neo, Daywalker
Appearance: 6 foot 150 lbs
Fav band: Kittie, Lamb of God
Hobbies: Anime, Gaia, wieghtlifting (gotta look sexy)
Personality: Great if you get to kow me
Pychotic ******** Hatreds: Southern Illinios. My school, The south (rednecks and hicks) Bush, preps, rap, hip hop, The place I live now, day time, sunny days, assholes, homophobes, racists, republicans, hard drug users and Bobby Norman

o.O  

Zelasii

ocuana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:56 am
NAME: Christopher

APPEARANCE: Hmmm, where do I start. I am gay! biggrin

I have dark brown hair, bordering on back... dark brown eyes that reflect my emotions well... I am very short, for a guy... standing at 5'1", and weigh about 140 lbs. I am more of the stocky dark irish type.

I tend towards darker colored/black clothing... hmm, how typical is that... lol And yes, I shop at hot topic here in CA.

FAV. BANDS: Too many, I love all kinds of music (except rap...)

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: quiet things like reading and computing

PERSONALITY: very open-minded with a dark splatter somewhere floating around.. I am most definitely the poetic dark dreamer, and a romantic at heart.

PET PEEVES: none

LIKES/DISLIKES: none

REASON FOR JOINING: I am looking for places to call home... with the darkness that surrounds the light within me, this place is somewhere I know I can fit in.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:58 am
Welcome to our little haven, I hope you find what you seek. In the meantime *hands over a basket of cookies* here is a tasty snack.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Athiel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:02 pm
NAME: Mika
APPEARANCE: visit my page.
FAV. BANDS: "for my pain..." "sentenced" "eternal tears of sorrow"
SEXUALITY: straight guy with weakness for cute boys.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: g/f
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Roleplay, music, literature.
RELIGION: Atheist
PERSONALITY: trusting ><
DISLIKES: excessive use of internet terms.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games