Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:19 pm
Felix sat back down and pulled out her guitar, not really worried about the soon-to-be-visiting vampires. She started strumming out Esme's favorite song, written by Edward, that she had adapted from piano to guitar. She struck up a light conversation saying, "So...what have you all been up to lately?"

Alice sighed and sat down beside Felix, answering for herself, Jasper, and Esme. "We've mainly been protecting Be-" Alice suddenly stopped at the warning looks coming from Jasper and Esme. Felix looked at all three of them individually. She asked suspiciously, "What's up?" She felt herself starting forget it, feeling all happy and fuzzy inside or, at least, fuzzy as you can get for a vampire. Felix realized what was happening and sighed. Stop it Jasper...I'm going to find out eventually...stop using your power...NOW

Jasper stopped and looked surprised, staring at Felix in awe. Felix had her eyes narrowed, staring back. She looked back at her guitar saying, "Tell me...or I'll force it out of you. It's not hard, you know. The only person it doesn't work on is Edward and he's not here yet. So spill." Esme sighed and said, "It's a long story..." Felix scoffed at that and said, "Like I haven't got time." So Esme sighed again and started the story, explaining every detail she knew from when Edward noticed Bella, the human. Alice occasionally butted in to add something Esme forgot. The story continued...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:46 pm
(i type so much, are you sure you guys would allow me to rp?)

At the end, Esme, Jasper, and Alice all looked at Felix nervously. Felix, basically being family, had been worried as she listened, but relaxed at the end. She giggled slightly and said, "You were going to try and hide that from me? Nice try. Like that would have stayed a secret for long! Besides, you know perfectly well I have no problem with humans and if Edward likes her, so do I...though maybe not quite as much has he does.
She giggled again. "Honestly, the Volturi? Edward is such an idiot...one of these days I'm going to have to beat some sense into that boy..." She smiled at them all and continued saying, "So, when do I get to meet Bella? I am invited to the wedding...correct? You don't think I'll quit being a vegetarian now do you? Besides, if Bella gets cold feet, who else is more suitable to convince her to walk down the aisle? Even with my power not working on her, it's not like I can't persuade without using violence."

Esme smiled at her after this speech and then looked towards the door. At the same time, Jasper and Alice looked at the door too and Felix said, "Oh, good, they're back."

Edward and Carlisle walked through the door, looking quenched and happy. They both smiled at Felix and she smiled back as she continued to strum on the guitar. Because of Edward being slightly immune to Felix's control, she was slightly immune to his mind reading if she concentrated, which she didn't at this point.

Edward's smile slowly turned down and almost turned into a growl as he whispered dangerously, "You told her?" Before anyone else could answer, Felix did, saying, "How would they resist? You know what I can do. Don't worry about it. I'm only upset at you for going to Italy. Honestly Edward, the Volturi?" But she smiled at him as she said it. "Nonetheless Edward, it's nice to see you...alive. Even though I'm thinking of killing you for trying to kill yourself."  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:02 pm
It's alright

WE REACH PAGE 100!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:03 pm
WOOOOOO!!!! I'm glad I got here in time for that.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:29 pm
Edward continued to growl, obviously upset that Felix knew everything already. Felix sighed. No matter why, she hated using her power on "family" when they were upset, it was like cheating. Jasper...use your power to calm down Edward...you can do it...you want to do it... Jasper just barely nodded and Felix heard Edward's growl soften and his frustration lessen. Edward...stop this...you know I would have found out eventually...besides, won't bite her, I'm almost more controlled than you. Please Edward, I'm almost family . Stop before you do something rash...

For Edward, she needed to concentrate, but it was already to late to stop Felix once she had put the idea in someone's mind. Edward's growling stopped and he just frowned slightly. "Thank you," Felix said and she got up and walked over to Edward with her guitar in her hands, playing one of his songs. "Don't worry about Bella, Edward. As long as I'm here, I'll protect her too. And don't even try to stop me. Besides, with more vampires, we can give the werewolves a run for their money...if Jacob ever comes around." At that moment, Felix turned towards the door and whispered, "Rosalie and Emmett are here. They're probably wondering why you people haven't rushed out to greet them. Shhhh...don't tell them I'm here. But they probably already know anyway...it's so hard to surprise vampires..." Felix ran to the door and opened it, beaming at the arrivals. "Hello Emmett, Rosalie, it's been awhile."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:56 pm
(wooooo, one man rp!)

Rosalie and Emmett burst into grins. They obviously hadn't been paying attention to the scent of anyone else except their family. "Felix!" Rosalie yelled and gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek. Emmett shook her hand, both he and Felix giving the hardest grip they could. Despite being an older vampire and a girl, Felix could almost give the Cullen boys a run for their money. Felix and Emmett released hands and Felix turned to greet Edward and Carlisle formally. Felix hugged Carlisle, they had been very good friends since Carlisle had helped Felix decide what to do with Black and eventually helped her build up the resistance and control to do it. She then shook hands with Edward, who seemed to have forgiven Felix fully.

Felix went to sit back down beside Alice and gave her another hug. She turned back to everyone else, who had found a seat in the large room. Felix started the conversation first, saying, "So...when do I get to meet Bella? She's important to this family...I believe I need to meet her and know what I'm helping to protect. I understand she'd very...accident prone." Edward visibly stiffened and Felix rolled her eyes. "Fine," Felix said, "I won't meet her now. But you know I will eventually. If I can't meet her now, tell me what you were all up to...before Bella. It can't have been very exciting though. So if any of you become bored...I guess Black and I will go hunt." Felix pointed to her eyes, almost perfectly black with a bit of blue rimming the edge of the iris, an unusual color for any vampire. "So," she continued, "any good stories? Irritable grizzlies, Emmett?" Felix leaned back in her chair listening to their stories, perfectly at ease. Edward was staring at her with a frustrated look and Felix winked, talking to Edward wit her thoughts as she absently strummed her guitar and listened to the chatter.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:52 am
Estelluna went outside catching the scent and followed it, the others followed due to being called.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:06 pm
While Alice was telling the story of getting Bella ready for the prom, Felix was asking why she couldn't meet Bella now in her thoughts. Is it because others are coming to inspect me? Felix thought that was silly, but she understood. She knew that the inspecting vampires might not be vegetarians. Edward gave the tiniest of nods, barely visible, even to vampire eyes. His eyes were hard, even while concentrating on the floor.

At the end of Alice's story, Felix asked her, "Are they on their way?" A look of concentration was on Alice's face and then she nodded, confirming it. Felix smiled and said, "Good, I want them to get here soon so Black and I can go hunt. I'll need to if I'm going to see Bella, won't I? And Edward, relax. You know very well that I'm not going to go see her alone while I'm thirsty. I wouldn't go see her alone anyway. I'd probably scare her, the poor girl." The whole time she said this, she was persuading Edward in her head. Please Edward. You know it will happen eventually. And you'll need to explain why you're so hesitant to let me see her. It's really not fair. You never know, she might love me as much as she loves Alice.

Felix then got up and said, "I think I'll wait for them outside with Black. I would hate for someone to lose their temper and hurt your house. It's such a lovely house." She then murmured quietly, almost to herself, "Though I doubt they'll be interested in all of you." Felix then walked out of the house ans sat down on the porch, Black sitting beside her. She still had her guitar in he hands and was playing a song she had written. Now all I have to do is wait...  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:14 pm
(hi everyone, I can't rp tomorrow or saturday because I'm going to the mountains on vacation. my friend will be coming on to update it, but she won't be rp-ing. sorry. you can rp as me if you wish when your characters find me. thank you.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:25 pm

Rachel ran next to Estelluna, curious to see who this new girl was. Alice. She mind called It's just us, so don't worry. We're just coming to meet the newbie. She thought with a grin, running alongside Karissa, Estelluna and Arianna.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:37 pm
Cho as the only vampire among the following wolves ran. She ran along side Tsume and finally caught up with the others.

By the only vampire I mean they haven't caught up yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Karissa laughed in relief as she ran. It was just another vampire. And she knew the Cullens, so she must be all right.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:42 pm
Estelluna and pack finally reached the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:08 am
Arianna was also relieved that the new vampire new the Cullen's, she knew that they wouldn't let a dangerous vampire be with them. She got to the house a few seconds after Estelluna. 'COme on come on! I want to meet the new vampire' Arianna mind spoke to the other two impatiently.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:31 pm
"Don't 'come on' me. I'm here, aren't I?" Karissa replied smartly as she and Rachel stepped up to the porch. "Someone knock, already."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games