Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:34 pm
Sira nodded opening the door and holding it open for Ai. He was okay just traumatized he couldn't easily get over being repeatedly stabbed. He followed in after her staying quiet most of the way up to Naruto's office.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:44 pm
Ai carried Reks up to the Hokage's office and knocked on the door opening it right after she knocked,then she just dragged him in. "Naruto-sama, we have a problem."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:50 pm
Naruto looked up from the papers on his desk. "Yes what is it?" He questioned.

"Akatsuki attacked again.." Sira said simply hoping that Naruto wouldn't yell at them..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:55 pm
"What!? Again! I have no time for this." Naruto slammed the papers on his desk.

Ai was afraid to speak because of Naruto's temper, but she did. "Y-yes. Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, and most likely Sasori or Tobi."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:00 pm
Sira sighed and rubbed his forehead. "So what are you going to do about it?" He asked Naruto curious for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:00 pm
((You kinda forgot to heal Reks..... sweatdrop ))

Reks moaned as As Ai carried him, pain shooting through his arm.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:08 pm
( sweatdrop ...oops?)
"I don't have any time to do anything. So, I'll just have you all take care of them." Naruto sighed. "You all have fought them before, so i'm sure you all can take care of them."

"Oh, Reks." Ai noticed she had forgotten to heal him, so instead of arguing with Naruto she healed Reks. Her hands glowed and she held them over Reks's wounds, healing them. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:11 pm
"You can't honestly expect us to handle this alone? We at least need reinforcements something.." Sira said biting back his anger. It wouldn't help at all yelling at him at this point.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:19 pm
"I can only give you two Anbu if you need them or three to four jounin like yourselves. Another village wants to try to start something because of all the Akatsuki attacks, so I need most of my ninja." Naruto tried to explain fixing his papers.

When Ai finished she stared at Naruto. "That won't help us. We need REAL help, such as yours. I don't care about other villages, I care about my friends whom are getting slaughtered by the Akatsuki, barely making it out alive."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:20 pm
Reks grunted as his arm and shoulder were stitched back together by charaka. he woke back up in the hokage's office. "T...Thanks..."  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:22 pm
Sira gritted his teeth wanting to scream at Naruto. "We have Akatsuki in our village and you're worried about someone else starting something? Why don't you worry about whats happening here and now?" Sir said in the calmest voice that he could muster.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:29 pm
"Because if a war breaks out then many shinobi and innocent people will die." Naruto said holding the papers infront of his face so he wouldn't have to look them in the eyes. "Now, please, get out. I have important matters to attend."

Ai was glad that Sira hadn't exploded but wasn't aware that she might. "What!? The same thing would happen with the Akatsuki!" She said slamming her hands on his desk. "I will not leave, until you do something about the Akatsuki and now!"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:33 pm
Sira jumped not expecting Ai to explode. If anything he thought he would be the first to. "Innocent people could die if Akatsuki gets their hand's on the demons that reside in this village..." Sira said simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:34 pm
Wait.... They're fighting with the hokage? I hate Naruto.... That baka... Ah! I shall join them! What are they fighting about then? "Yeah!" Reks yelled, standing up wobbling a little.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:38 pm
"I said please leave. You all can take care of the Akatsuki."

"Grrr. Why won't you listen!? Whatever you think will happen in this 'war' will be even worse with the Akatsuki!" Ai yelled. "Why don't you get that!?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games