Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:04 pm
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
(Oki erm... just press the button that says Quote on the left side corner of every message) "Of course, of course.." Valdamt says, "Let's go to my private study... there we can discuss everything."

(like so?.. but how do you do the multiple quote?) Juno: *for one second, forgets King Valdamnt was talking to him* *looks at Bella*...Well... i'm just Juno... i don't like to give out too much of the pleasentries, the introductions... just Juno. . *smirks to himself* And.. you are? *looking at them all* i never saw you both when you where babies, so i can't really know you well... even if your names are mentioned in these panplets.. oh,sorry. i got carried away. ^^:

(just keep clicking quote, quote this message) Tomoe looks at him weirdly. "Uh-huh.... anyway, I'm Tomoe...." (by the way, you don't have to talk to the charries that aren't here right now...)

Juno:.. .looks at her over*... Well.. you certainly are young... nice to meet you. *looks around, his eyes go a little big, Johnny Depp style, and makes a fake "kiss" on her hand*.. erhem*.. yes....

*goodnite Mary!.... *
looks at them "im bella" she smiled "hey tomoe, ill be in the garden if you need me"

Juno: ? Bella? ... oh..well.. greetings then.... *in all histime there, hasn't kissed nor touched anyone ,kissed for female and touched for male. Note that he IS a vamp, and vmps can smell blood. * ... you both look very nice* *in mind:.... ignore.. .the....waft.* ..... and these friends of yours? *the King pokes him* .. oh.. (to Mary: Well, i just want the rp to sound like it belongs to everyone, you know what i mean?) .. welll... ..toodles. ... *holding his emblazoned top in his hands* ....
"nice to meet you juno" she smiles "well ill be in my garden" she smiled and walked away  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

(just keep clicking quote, quote this message) Tomoe looks at him weirdly. "Uh-huh.... anyway, I'm Tomoe...." (by the way, you don't have to talk to the charries that aren't here right now...)

Juno:.. .looks at her over*... Well.. you certainly are young... nice to meet you. *looks around, his eyes go a little big, Johnny Depp style, and makes a fake "kiss" on her hand*.. erhem*.. yes....

*goodnite Mary!.... *
looks at them "im bella" she smiled "hey tomoe, ill be in the garden if you need me"

Juno: ? Bella? ... oh..well.. greetings then.... *in all histime there, hasn't kissed nor touched anyone ,kissed for female and touched for male. Note that he IS a vamp, and vmps can smell blood. * ... you both look very nice* *in mind:.... ignore.. .the....waft.* ..... and these friends of yours? *the King pokes him* .. oh.. (to Mary: Well, i just want the rp to sound like it belongs to everyone, you know what i mean?) .. welll... ..toodles. ... *holding his emblazoned top in his hands* ....
"nice to meet you juno" she smiles "well ill be in my garden" she smiled and walked away

Juno: ... Quite the nice family you got there... ( no offense to anyone, but i'mthinking i need to spice things up, like in rpg's) .... *looking at Muegan and Marcus*... *in mind: Well.. they look young... and strong... they can be of help.. .but.... that second one is a Lycan.... *(no offense, just going along with the rp XD)  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:18 pm
(lol its ok) she walked around the garden, looking at them, she smiled and looked at the silver full moon, shining down  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:22 pm
Juno:... .*sees King Valdamant's wife*.. *in mind: tis one looks like a keeper..... riiight*.. *adjusts his sunglasses* Yes.... well.. *with the King* .... i got some news.... The Great Kings from the other Kingdoms are thinking of using..the Peace Towers for what they where used again.... (gtg, nite everyone)  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:26 pm
(night.... oh and NOTE: mom died when young, so....no wife ok)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:22 pm
AxelNekko
Juno:... .*sees King Valdamant's wife*.. *in mind: tis one looks like a keeper..... riiight*.. *adjusts his sunglasses* Yes.... well.. *with the King* .... i got some news.... The Great Kings from the other Kingdoms are thinking of using..the Peace Towers for what they where used again.... (gtg, nite everyone)

(lol yep the wife is dead)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:27 pm
Aprilbaby1

(Sorry 'bout that. I meant the woman who wants to marry him, ^^; ) Juno: .. .Better yet, let me be quick to the point; last i've heard, a cult close to your kingdom's tower was seen camping outside. I think they want to take control of it. And you know what that does. .... *crosses arms* *looks over him with his sunglasses* .. .the barrier that Merlin himself drew upon the Lynus Forest is closed ...

Gtg again..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:31 pm
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1

(Sorry 'bout that. I meant the woman who wants to marry him, ^^; ) Juno: .. .Better yet, let me be quick to the point; last i've heard, a cult close to your kingdom's tower was seen camping outside. I think they want to take control of it. And you know what that does. .... *crosses arms* *looks over him with his sunglasses* .. .the barrier that Merlin himself drew upon the Lynus Forest is closed ...

Gtg again..

(lol You be funny) Valdamt looks at him with wide eyes. "Humans... I'm sure of it..." Valdamt said frowning slightly.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:26 pm
{rp drowning is over marcus the lycan is back and sorry he was gone}
{so what did i miss????????}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:28 pm
lupinewarrior

(OH nothing much, there's just a guy named Juno who wants to speak witht he king about some towers)  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:29 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

(OH nothing much, there's just a guy named Juno who wants to speak witht he king about some towers)
{sits down with popcorn}{go on}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:30 pm
(lol its a movie to you now isnt it??)  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
{yuppers oh and is juno a vampire or.....}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:32 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

{sits down with popcorn}{go on}

(lol that's it)  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:33 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
{yuppers oh and is juno a vampire or.....}
(i think hes a vampire....)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games