Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:39 pm
u can a hear a big explosion from the middle of the city  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:39 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
probably but if we did then we might make him mad
here ill send a few recon ai to tail him and if he needs our help then ill get us there in a matter of seconds
she nodded "i guess your right" she leans back a little "oh by the way, what happens if i do this?" she blew on his wolf ear
nemo's ear starts to fidget around and stop after flatening down
it annoys me
she laughed "i can see why" she smiled and layed back down watching the show, she yawns slightly and after several minutes she falls asleep
a ladys arm gets ripped off and she starts screaming
nemos eyes are wide watching it and his tounge hangs from his mouth
cool
she jumped awake hearing the scream, she gripped the pillow, then realizing that she fell asleep she looked around and saw that the show was still on  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
probably but if we did then we might make him mad
here ill send a few recon ai to tail him and if he needs our help then ill get us there in a matter of seconds
she nodded "i guess your right" she leans back a little "oh by the way, what happens if i do this?" she blew on his wolf ear
it annoys me
she laughed "i can see why" she smiled and layed back down watching the show, she yawns slightly and after several minutes she falls asleep
cool
she jumped awake hearing the scream, she gripped the pillow, then realizing that she fell asleep she looked around and saw that the show was still on
nemo looks out the window hearing the explosion his tounge is still hanging from his mouth
wha was tha  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:42 pm
u see a high building collapses  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:42 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
it annoys me
cool
nemo looks out the window hearing the explosion his tounge is still hanging from his mouth
wha was tha
she looked out the window "something not good" she tried to get off the couch but stumbled from staying in on positon for so long  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
it annoys me
cool
wha was tha
she looked out the window "something not good" she tried to get off the couch but stumbled from staying in on positon for so long
nemo laughs at her then realizes his tounge is hanging from his mouth like a dog thats been panting  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:45 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
cool
wha was tha
nemo laughs at her then realizes his tounge is hanging from his mouth like a dog thats been panting
she looks at him, she smiled micheviously, she walked over and grabbed his tounge gently  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
it annoys me
cool
wha was tha

speciel news again in the television, a lady says: a man runned into the building and after a short time the building exploded, the guy had some kind of sword  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:48 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
cool
wha was tha

speciel news again in the television, a lady says: a man runned into the building and after a short time the building exploded, the guy had some kind of sword
she looked at the news "oh, thats ghost" she yelled  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
cool
wha was tha

she looked at the news "oh, thats ghost" she yelled

Lady:"we can't find the man, but the police asumes he's dead, we finish now" the news stops  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
cool
wha was tha
she looks at him, she smiled micheviously, she walked over and grabbed his tounge gently
ah leggo my tun  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:51 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
wha was tha
ah leggo my tun
she stared wide eyed at the screen, her grip on his tounge losened "ghost"  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
wha was tha
ah leggo my tun

police knock on door  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:57 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
ah leggo my tun

police knock on door
she looked at the door "ummm nemo" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
wha was tha
ah leggo my tun
nemo looked at the screen wide eyed and stoped squirming  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games