Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:14 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

Koi:yeah
Akey:*looks at the wind blow out window*
Koi:Whats rong Akey
Akey:*whispers* I thought that dad was here.......
Koi:No rember we dont know were he is.....
Akey:*smiles* Yeah im just seeing things i guess

*Danny lays Ed down on the bed then stands behind Akey and puts his arms around her waist and holds her tight~

Akey:*smiles*
Koi:*walks to the window and see's someone under a tree then looks at Akey worried*

~Danny lays his cheek on Akeys head and sees the look Koi gives~ What?

Koi:*looks at Danny saying he doesnt whant to say in front of Akey*
Akey:whats rong on Danny?

*Smiles at her* Nothing love ~Kisses her nose~

Akey:Ok *smiles*
Koi:*looks out window again and the person is gone* H-hey Danny can i talk to you in the hallway reall quik?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:17 pm
~nods~ Ya sure Be right back Akey ~Kisses her then goes to the hallway and when he gets there just to be safe he blinks them to the tree they just recently jumped out of~ Ok now explain what you saw  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:17 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
ed snoors on the bed a small paper sliped from his pocket it was wiriten *you know... i changed my mind two years ago*

~Danny picks it up before any one can see it and sitsa down by the bed pullin Akey into his lap~
in the other side it was writen remenber to give this to blair

~Danny sees this and blinks just the paper to her hand and puts a finger to his lips and then she leaves~
the paper had writen

blair, during the war i am fighting here i realized, leaving woldnt help if i wished to really dont have many responsability, without me around at least two studands died, one suicided as far as i can tell, so betwen wasting at the bar and saving your lifes by the price of having to give an class will take giving a class  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:18 pm
(1000 PAGESSSSSSSSSS WOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:19 pm
busos_gurl
((i know... but i didnt open the epic page TT crying T-T ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:19 pm
busos_gurl
~nods~ Ya sure Be right back Akey ~Kisses her then goes to the hallway and when he gets there just to be safe he blinks them to the tree they just recently jumped out of~ Ok now explain what you saw

Koi:Its our dad he came back to get her......*wind starts blowing really hard* We need to make sure she does not get out of the room
Akey:*looks out window and see's them and looks worried*
Koi:*smiles at her*
Akey:*smiles back then sits down*
Koi biggrin anny if our dad gets to her he will kill her!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

Koi:Its our dad he came back to get her......*wind starts blowing really hard* We need to make sure she does not get out of the room

~Looks horrified~ No not my Akey NO!!!!! ill take her and well hide you can come to we have a house noone knows where it is its untraceable even if theres a link to the person your trying to get to you have to know its location to get there and im the only one that does would that be ok with you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:22 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
ed snoors on the bed a small paper sliped from his pocket it was wiriten *you know... i changed my mind two years ago*

~Danny picks it up before any one can see it and sitsa down by the bed pullin Akey into his lap~

~Danny sees this and blinks just the paper to her hand and puts a finger to his lips and then she leaves~
the paper had writen

blair, during the war i am fighting here i realized, leaving woldnt help if i wished to really dont have many responsability, without me around at least two studands died, one suicided as far as i can tell, so betwen wasting at the bar and saving your lifes by the price of having to give an class will take giving a class

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles
busos_gurl
((i know... but i didnt open the epic page TT crying T-T ))

AWWWWWWWWW ~Hugs you~  
(1000 pgs! w00t!!!)  

bones and rot

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:23 pm
Im on the 1000 paige WOOT!!! also the 1000 post cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:23 pm
notingles
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

the paper had writen

~Blair blinks to him and smiles at Akey~ Stay here Akey danny will be back ~Blinks away with Ed to her office waiting for him to wake up~  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:26 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

the paper had writen

~Blair blinks to him and smiles at Akey~ Stay here Akey danny will be back ~Blinks away with Ed to her office waiting for him to wake up~
ed falls face firt on the ground and wake up right after "were the heck am i? blair?" he looks around "what are we doing in your office?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:26 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

~Looks horrified~ No not my Akey NO!!!!! ill take her and well hide you can come to we have a house noone knows where it is its untraceable even if theres a link to the person your trying to get to you have to know its location to get there and im the only one that does would that be ok with you?

Akey:*looks at the tree next to them and starts screaming but they cant her it*
Koi:Yeah that will work *see's a shadow behind akey* D-danny look *points to Akey*
Akey:*starts banging on window and screaming for help*
Koi:Akey! Danny come on!!
Akey:*brakes window* HELP!!! *starts getting draged and all you can seee are her fingers then their gone*
Koi:*jumps into window and akey isnt there*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:27 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

the paper had writen

ed falls face firt on the ground and wake up right after "were the heck am i? blair?" he looks around "what are we doing in your office?"

~She holds the note up~ Explain  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games