Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:29 am

Affy: Pretty much whatever you want. 3nodding Krell calls me TDD, other people call me DD, Jake calls me Kee... TDD seems to be the most common, but you can also choose from Kibeth (that's where Kee came from) or just Dog. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:30 am

Whoooo! 1000! Go Bunny Den!

OmeTheDragon

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:32 am

Whoa...I didn't expect to be the first post on page 1000. If I'd known I would have left it to you, Affy. 3nodding sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:34 am

TheDisreputableDog
Whoa...I didn't expect to be the first post on page 1000. If I'd known I would have left it to you, Affy. 3nodding sweatdrop

No worries, Kee. I was still here for it 3nodding

Af Mas

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:39 am

eek Shes back.. heart
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:41 am

OmegaDragon
eek Shes back.. heart

Hmm?

Af Mas

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:49 am

Af Mas
OmegaDragon
eek Shes back.. heart

Hmm?
It's a mystery! xd
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:51 am

TheDisreputableDog
Af Mas
OmegaDragon
eek Shes back.. heart

Hmm?
It's a mystery! xd

I guess it is gonk *gives random hugs because she can and loves them*

Af Mas

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:53 am

Af Mas
I guess it is gonk *gives random hugs because she can and loves them*
whee! //Hugs Affy back.//
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:40 pm

Figures Gaia goes BLAH when she comes... >_> soon I'll be able to reveal... heart

OmeTheDragon

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:50 pm

*walks into the room bare footed...clawded...uh...soemthing, wearing a short black skirt and black tank top with one strap falling over her shoulder. Hair looking slightly disheveled and her top hat not on her for once, just in her hands as hse fingers the brim, looking around and then letting out a long cat yawn.* Hello everyone. Don't think I've been in this thread before *snrk*

*sees Omega and her face brigtens up as she prowls over to him and reaches up to lick his cheek* 'ello, sorry to make you wait so long.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:56 pm

A'lo M'dear heart Nice sig... Guess everyone need not wonder who that it is with my constant ramblings today... sweatdrop I have trouble keeping things in... heart Anyway, yes everyone, this is the "she" I've been keeping in! My constant sniffing for females led me hooked into Kyo's arms as of August 22nd... heart Doesn't really stop either of us from all of our flirting really sweatdrop But most of it will be done with each other heart *looks back on his announcement* Maybe I should have planned it out... gonk

OmeTheDragon

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:00 pm

OmegaDragon
A'lo M'dear heart Nice sig... Guess everyone need not wonder who that it is with my constant ramblings today... sweatdrop I have trouble keeping things in... heart Anyway, yes everyone, this is the "she" I've been keeping in! My constant sniffing for females led me hooked into Kyo's arms as of August 22nd... heart Doesn't really stop either of us from all of our flirting really sweatdrop But most of it will be done with each other heart *looks back on his announcement* Maybe I should have planned it out... gonk

*smirks* so many hearts, not sure if I should be happy or scared *snickers*

Anyway, he's right. Kyoni Malkat the red-striped white tiger and Omega the dragon have mated up starting last night, August 22nd. But no worries, we shall both be as flirtive and playful as always. Also, Kyoni's human half, Krystal, has a boyfriend in real life that doens't know about her "fursona" or "double life" here on gaia. Omega know sthis and knows that what we are is merely more "pretend" or "roleplay." Our fursonas are mates, not us ourselves :3

Just wanted to clear that up *goes up to lick Omega's nose, giggling*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:04 pm

Kyoni Malkat
OmegaDragon

*smirks* so many hearts, not sure if I should be happy or scared *snickers*

Anyway, he's right. Kyoni Malkat the red-striped white tiger and Omega the dragon have mated up starting last night, August 22nd. But no worries, we shall both be as flirtive and playful as always. Also, Kyoni's human half, Krystal, has a boyfriend in real life that doens't know about her "fursona" or "double life" here on gaia. Omega know sthis and knows that what we are is merely more "pretend" or "roleplay." Our fursonas are mates, not us ourselves :3

Just wanted to clear that up *goes up to lick Omega's nose, giggling*

I lead a double life as well, I have a girlfriend, whom actually knows about my fursona and could care less about my double life, but I tend to dwell on fantasy alot more... heart It's alot more enjoyable

OmeTheDragon

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:09 pm

It usually normally is *giggles*

We all know I live a double life of fantasy. I have two lives. Krystal - my real human form, out int he real world...and Kyoni Malkat - the white tiger.

Neither of these two words exist at once. I'm either one or the other.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games