Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:11 pm
hugo ran off and grabbed another student and dragged them back out he then came back
well your going to die if you stay here
{FIRST POST ON PAGE 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh xd blaugh whee }  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:24 pm
Young Phoenix grabed about six of the injured student and vcarried they on her back as sh flew tem feet off the ground she then squaked angrily as an arrow hit her wing. (YEAH SECOND POST ON PAGE 1000!!!!!) dramallama rofl rofl rofl domokun (G2G bye guys....don't post without meh!)  

Phoenix utashima

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:14 pm
shrugging "i have a knack at escaping certain death."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:47 am
(im tyurru1217 i changed my name soo im going to continue)  

Jerry1217

Bashful Cub

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:31 pm
(ghosty and vulken come running around the corner) Vulken: hey! what the heck?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:46 pm
valak chuckles and says "you have ruined my plans for the last time kenji.......even if you do kill me....how do think phoenix will feel if you kill his own brother wile killing me?" he laughs and says "after i kill you i will kill the others and i will rule this world"  

Dante Borges

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:52 pm
"well now that isn't very fun." luther whispered under his breath as a dark shadow moved behind valak "no one alive means no one to fight the undead you fool... and i don't like that." as he finished a grey arm wraped itself around valaks neck from behind some stuff from it's skin sending a strange numbness through him "that is a ghoulkin i made them and they are the fine line between life and undeath prepare to fight for you're life."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:57 pm
The-Dark-Rider
valak chuckles and says "you have ruined my plans for the last time kenji.......even if you do kill me....how do think phoenix will feel if you kill his own brother wile killing me?" he laughs and says "after i kill you i will kill the others and i will rule this world"

Vulken: well i cant let than HAPEN-N-N!!!!!(vulkens hornes flased red Spikes erupted from his back his eyes turned red and claws grew from his hands)Vulken Growles:youre goin down (Ghosty passes out)  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:02 pm
Valak says "you think you pitiful children can stop me" he laughs and says "i have the advantage of all....if i die someone will open the portal to hell and i will be reborn in this world.....so...i will keep on fighting untill you all are dead"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:06 pm
Tye runs through the forest and trips infront of Deadsy "VALAK IS GONNA KILL ME HE WANTS TO USE ME TO GET SOME STUPID SWORD THINGY!!!"

Deadsy picked her up "I know...you okay?"

She breaths heavily "I don't know, but he wouldnt let me go to the bathroom! So I gotta pee, Like really bad"

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:48 pm
[HAPPY PAGE 1000 :] lol]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:18 pm
The phoenix who had been carrying Phoenix landed at the exact area Tye and deadsy were. Phoenix got of his mount, cringed a bit form the pain of his wounds, and sat down beside them both. "I heard the conversation you two where having....and I can tell you this...it won't be just you who might die Tye.....when Valak dies.....he will take ragnos with him....and if me and ragnos don't do this thing right...someone will just release Valak form hell again and....this whole thing will be back right where it started." Phoenix starteed charging his crystal seeming to be in a meditaion like phase.  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:44 pm
(SOMEBODY POST!!!) scream  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:11 pm
valak's men approch with ragnos half dead in there hands  

Dante Borges

Jerry1217

Bashful Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:52 pm
she was still outside helping heal the wounded she had no clue were every one had went  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games