Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:20 pm
"PUT HIM DOWN!" he said in a chopy and angry voice. Phoenix could fight these guys off in his ultimate form but he knew it was risky...but he had to do evrything in his power to stop them form killing ragnos. he then got up and a red fire-like auora started suronding him. his nails turned to claws similar to the talon of a phoenix and his wings turned to fire. as his eyes glew red and his sword when pulled out exploded with all the elements he controled. he looked at the men with his blazing eyes and said in a tripled voice. "Put him down or face the conisquice! and trust me I will make sure you do put him down!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:21 pm
"uuu power hmmm.... let me think aww yes i have seen this before." takeing the pearl in his hand luther broke it into peaces and a wave of dark energy's surrounded him his eyes turned black "i need to see this." he said in a strange voice  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:34 pm
{damn my parents and there cpu-time bull s**t}
hugo continued to ferry the wounded out in his wolf form along with the rest of the lycan pack that had followed him were either taking the wounded out of the field to healers or taking care of the few soldiers left to kill  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:48 am
(DARK RIDER.....I need you to respond....as of rigth now!)  

Phoenix utashima

Jerry1217

Bashful Cub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:11 pm
amy got tired and sat with her back to a piece of rubble she was drinking from a water bottle. "wow..." she felt strange she felt left out she then remembered the metal
man and ran over and offered him water "can you walk yet?'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:25 pm
Still pathetically trying to get back onto the bed, he said "Haa... Haa... Ugh! I think... Ugh! ...It'll be awhile... Ugh! ...Before I walk again... GRAGH!" He fell down hard on his back. A great CLANG sounded as his back turned to metal a split second before impact, but the concussive force was still enough to set him moaning in pain. His back returned to normal, and he began to roll back and forth on the floor as if that would ease the pain...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:53 am
Tye stared at him "But, then why does he need me?" she asked Pheonix, Deadsy was getting a bit impatient "Yeah, seriously" she said with a growl "If he doesn't want her to open that thing, to get that stupid sword, then why does he want her...or Is that exactly why he wants her...or I'm confused..." Tye starts to weaken she then slids to the floor starting to lose consciousness Deadsy yells "TYE!" she said bending down to her "Whats wrong? whats happening?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:44 pm
[I'm bored...Nobody online T.T]  

ShinyToy

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:56 pm
A voice that resembled Phpoenix's rang through her mind. "I have no clue why he wants tye....but all I know is that she has some important part in this. now get her out of here...lead all the students as far away as you can RUN...JUST RUN!" Phoenix then ran straight towards the soudiers waving his sword infornt of them both creating a huge balst of all his elemtns in an ultra powerfull slice that would be enopugh to cut them in half and leave a twenty foot liong blast line.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:58 pm
Deadsy nodded, then changed her form into Lycan she grabbed Tye and ran, Tye started breathing hard "Deadsy....Get my violin, please...I need it" she said silently, Deadsy looked down at her "Where is it?" Tye said faintly "I d-droped it...It's in Valaks...layer.."  

ShinyToy

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:36 pm
Phoenix (who would have obviously killed the guys) Grabed ragnos and ran in he direction of the Tye and deadsy. As he was doing so he sent a message to amy through telecanises. "Amy, take all the remaining students and run. Follow the lycan tracks till you reach what will look like a battle are...fallow my footsteps as far as they go. Hurry I hear more of valaks forces heading your way."Phoenix had put himself in a very bad position...if his ultimate form exaughsted..he'd have completly darined his energy times two. he had made it to tye and deadsy and looked woried at tye. "What happend....is she okay?"he said pulling off is pack and and grabing a pukish coloured potion.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:43 pm
Tye looked up at him "I need...my Violin..." She said weakly Deadsy looked at Phoenix "She'll die if she doesn't play it...but she lost it when she escaped from Valak" Tye tried to steady her breathing Deadsy continued "I don't understand it, but she I guess drains the pain and suffering of others, and releases it through her violin....without it she'll drain others pain adding to hers until she dies..."

ShinyToy

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:51 pm
"AH.....well tell her to drink this it has a bad taste but it will steady her breathing. Look I don't have long till I exaught my ultimate form...and once I have done that it'll be hard for me to get back on my feet...after all that has happened. Now it's in valak's hideout right..well then I'll get it in less than a few minutes." Phoenix teleported to the room the violin was in and ran back at the speed of light.right before he entered the field tye and deadsy were in he collapsed and his breathing shallowed. Hos ultimate form had run out of energy,he had no energy left and was completly unconsious. The violin and the bow was in his and whole and not a scratch on it. but on Phoenix his cuts from the earlier battle with the soldiers and valak had opened and were bleeding.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:06 pm
Deadsy went and took the Violin and handed it to Tye she helped her to her feet and Tye began to play, Her violin music seemed to Heal Phoenix and he began to regain his energy as she played Tye began to regain her energy and strength releasing all the pain and suffering she had been absorbing, Deadsy sat down and listened to the music hypnotized

ShinyToy

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:07 pm
Penguin sits silently in a tree near the battle quitely contemplating who his next hunt would be his eyes wandered over to a man still bleeding from the battle. Pity he couldnt defend himself he thought quietly to himself.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games