Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

http://www.hotxpot.com/modules/debaser/file.php?Id=23287

best song evar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:08 pm
Hey Drunken.... You know how you were looking into the SDL....? I was wondering if you could give me a little insight. I'm reading, but you can ask Zen-- I'm slow.(He tried to get me in an OC battle before, But I dropped out because I wasn't understanding.... sweatdrop ) So you doodle out your OC(Feudal blahbla) ....and then what? I'm reading, but not understanding. So I'd remain unranked? Because 'm sure there are all ready 150+ members...

I'm afraid to ask the people who run it for fear of massive fail. Dx

Hay Zen, Halp!  

Noodle Luff

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

STFU SCAR YOU KILLED MUFASA!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:43 pm
Stop being random when I'm trying to figure stuff out. D':<  

Noodle Luff

Badeye

Shirtless Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:51 pm
Noodle Luff
Hey Drunken.... You know how you were looking into the SDL....? I was wondering if you could give me a little insight. I'm reading, but you can ask Zen-- I'm slow.(He tried to get me in an OC battle before, But I dropped out because I wasn't understanding.... sweatdrop ) So you doodle out your OC(Feudal blahbla) ....and then what? I'm reading, but not understanding. So I'd remain unranked? Because 'm sure there are all ready 150+ members...

I'm afraid to ask the people who run it for fear of massive fail. Dx

Hay Zen, Halp!

SDL? Would it be noobish of me to ask for a link to what this is you're discussing?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Baddy, your sig is so amazing

I happen to think goat boys are dead secksy

*melts*

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:07 pm
It's like the simplest thing ever. I'll explain it all to you.

Go to the JOIN section to read basic guidelines: JOIN!!!

The join page pretty much has all the info you need.

Yeah, you're new so whatever character you make you'll be unranked until you win a couple of battles.

Battles are somewhat like the ABR, but at the same time they are different.

If you want I could batle you first to give you an idea of a basic duel.

Any questions?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:19 pm
So, it's like VOID?

Wait, I think it was called the Void. I don't remember, it's been so long.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:21 pm
FRIGGIN BADEYE. WELCOME BACK.

But yeah, it's basically what Zen says.

Also don't you win by how well your drawing's composition is? All that s**t. Or is it by popular vote?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:00 pm
You win based the judges decision, they're impartial and judge on your drawing composition (like you said) story telling ability, and overall originality.  

Zen Rider

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:00 pm
Gawd Zen. I read all of that. ;A; I just don't geeet iiiit. You need your layout pic and then an entrance? Or no? And how do you start fights? You can't force people into battles and they can't be one sided... that's for sure. I don't think I missed anything.... But being disleksick kinda hinders the whole reading process... And how do I end up on a team? You can't just pick a random one, can you? o3o; See. I'm full of fail.

BaaaaadEeeeeeyyyeeeee~! Did you ever forgive me for squishing Pankcake?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:19 pm
Noodle Luff
Gawd Zen. I read all of that. ;A; I just don't geeet iiiit. You need your layout pic and then an entrance? Or no? And how do you start fights? You can't force people into battles and they can't be one sided... that's for sure. I don't think I missed anything.... But being disleksick kinda hinders the whole reading process... And how do I end up on a team? You can't just pick a random one, can you? o3o; See. I'm full of fail.

BaaaaadEeeeeeyyyeeeee~! Did you ever forgive me for squishing Pankcake?

GODDAMNIT!! My response got deleted.

You ony have to make your profile and send a link of it to Roninsultramix.

You can make an entrance, but it is not neccesary.

To battle simply go to the "available duelers" section, or scower the roster for an interesting opponent and challenge them via note.

Same thing for a team, look for a team that suits you in the team section, if you even want to join a team, read their join requiremement and send them a not letting them know you want to join.

If they say it's okay, complete the requirements and you should be in.  

Zen Rider

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:32 pm
Oh.... Okay... So before I do something stupid, how will the over all battle take place? You find some one, request a match, and then is it back and forth like here, or is it something waaay different? (I should just glue a clone of you to my hip, really)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:34 pm
Whoever made this thing is a god.
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=2e9e919afe09da28ffa5e413e01d2ac9  

The Egg Man

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:42 pm
Noodle Luff
Oh.... Okay... So before I do something stupid, how will the over all battle take place? You find some one, request a match, and then is it back and forth like here, or is it something waaay different? (I should just glue a clone of you to my hip, really)

That's what I thought you might think. The matches are different.

You pretty much draw your character fighting and winning the duel (no killing or you'll be penalized) I suggest throwing some pretty good story elements into your duel and display your opponents character well or the judges might frown upon your entry.

When challenging someone, always feel free to ask them about their character.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games