Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:20 pm
x-X L o s t x L o v e X-x
Deadsy went and took the Violin and handed it to Tye she helped her to her feet and Tye began to play, Her violin music seemed to Heal Phoenix and he began to regain his energy as she played Tye began to regain her energy and strength releasing all the pain and suffering she had been absorbing, Deadsy sat down and listened to the music hypnotized

I fixed it so freaking read it -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:40 pm
Phoenix Got up and brushed himself off. Happy he had got the violin to Tye just in time he walked over to her not hypnotized by the music. Look tye I know you need to play but we need to grab the rest of the students and get out of here...Valak's forces are eventauly going to find us...we have to find a place atleast 100 miles away form here. and if he can find us that far....we willl just have to move again." Phoenix looked over at one of the students who indicated he had something to say.
"We can't keep moving....it won't work....we will just have to find a spot and hope valak's forces don't find us so that we can create a force to figth him and rid him for good."  

Phoenix utashima

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:05 pm
Tye continued to play ignoring him the music made the students sit quietly, Deadsy got up and said calmly "When she is playing...all she hears is the music..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:36 pm
That music is getting annoying Penguin thought quietly to himself. Penguin summons a small imp who runs over as fast as his stuby legs can carry him and then trys to take the violin.  

neon blue penguin

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:42 pm
valak laughs and says "dont you understand....im trying to create a better world for all us non-humans and get rid of the humans....but if killing me is the case...i'll be happy to get rid of ragnos"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:36 pm
Tye moved away from the Imp, and sent it flying into a tree with a flash Deadsy laughed a bit "Stupid thing..."

ShinyToy

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:14 pm
Phoenix remebered he had a score to settle with Valak. He knew this would end up turning into a war but if he could weaken Valak now his power wouldn't be very high when Phoenix planned on throwing A huge attack. Phoenix ran off towards valak when he got within ten feet of him he took out his bow and rapidly fired ten armnour pearcing light arrows straight at valak. "As I said before Valak I will not let you take ragnos....him and I will find a way to banish from this place once and for all. We will do it without ragnos having to sacrifice himself." Phoenix then pulled out his sword stood by Kenji and waited for Valak to make his move.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:05 pm
the imp continues to pursue the violin girl now starting to trail bits of flame in his steps he flew into the tree with his small batlike wings and agian tried to steal the violin.  

neon blue penguin

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:47 pm
valak looks at them, a portal opens and valak says "im not going to die....im going back to MY realm valak jumps in  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:39 pm
Before he tried to get through the portal Phoenix tried to cut him with his bladre but missed. "COWARD! GET BACK HERE!" Phoenix screamed. He had tried so hard to get rid of Valak but every time he got close to killing him he would jump into a portal.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:16 pm
the other portals appere around phoenix  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:43 pm
"what the he...." Phoenix looked around the portals his sword in hand.' Come out Valak stop being a coward!" Phoenix yelled at the top of his lungs.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:47 pm
valak quickly jumps out of a portal, cuts phoenix and jumps in another portal over and over again  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:56 pm
Phoenix Blocking Almost every attemp at attack form Valak, jumped into the last portal Valak had jumped in and started pursuing Valak. "Get back here you digracefull coward and fight me like a man instead of running away like a stupid coward who can't wield a sword to save his life!" Phoenix looked at Valak stared straight into his eyes and fired ten armour pearcing light arrows straight for valak's spine.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:56 pm
he doges all of them, turns around and charges at phoenix  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games