Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton
Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton
He takes the class and downs it, his head feeling dizzy immediately. "That is some powerful stuff." He said. "I'll think about it. Today I got some new fish for my pond and one of them died today.
She eagerly refills his cup like a good hostess should "few years back i couldn't get fish to live wroth a damn."

"I'm kind of surprised. The fish in my pond are durable." He said with a sigh, taking another triple shot.
she re pours "i now have a fish that's five years old so it makes me happy knowing i got over that... but how long do goldfish live naturally?"

"Golfishhh can l-live very long. I think the oldest liked to 30." He said taking another swig. "Though... koy, koy can live longer. About 70 year longer than... than the oldest goldfish." He said as his slur was showing a different issue.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:10 pm

God Emperor Akhenaton
Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton
Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton
He takes the class and downs it, his head feeling dizzy immediately. "That is some powerful stuff." He said. "I'll think about it. Today I got some new fish for my pond and one of them died today.
She eagerly refills his cup like a good hostess should "few years back i couldn't get fish to live wroth a damn."

"I'm kind of surprised. The fish in my pond are durable." He said with a sigh, taking another triple shot.
she re pours "i now have a fish that's five years old so it makes me happy knowing i got over that... but how long do goldfish live naturally?"

"Golfishhh can l-live very long. I think the oldest liked to 30." He said taking another swig. "Though... koy, koy can live longer. About 70 year longer than... than the oldest goldfish." He said as his slur was showing a different issue.
she started on one shots "so any occasion for drinking today?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton
Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton
Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton

"I never met a bartender willing to give me 10 shots." He said as he drank it. His voice sounding more sober. "Well I do have a res...reason for d-drinking." He said as he felt the room spinning.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:24 pm

God Emperor Akhenaton
Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton
Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton

"I never met a bartender willing to give me 10 shots." He said as he drank it. His voice sounding more sober. "Well I do have a res...reason for d-drinking." He said as he felt the room spinning.
she stated to split it with water knowing he's going to be dehydrated when he comes to "do you want to share or are you going to bottle it?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton
Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton
Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton

she stated to split it with water knowing he's going to be dehydrated when he comes to "do you want to share or are you going to bottle it?"

"I can, I can... I can shhhare."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:33 pm

God Emperor Akhenaton
Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton
Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton

"I can, I can... I can shhhare."
"Shoot" she says getting him a side glass of water.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:35 pm

"It's... kinda, kinda hard to tell you this, since it kinda of involes you."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:39 pm

"Been makeing allot of people sad lately."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 pm

"I'm not r-really surprised. It's just that I felt that we really had something. I didn't really have anything."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:48 pm

"I was having allot of people court me ...but the defining factor is that none asked me point blank, asked me how I felt what i was looking for my preferences and so on but none asked me out none asked me. To say that it made for allot of tears is an understatement."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:54 pm

"Umm... I... I... That kiss should have been... And you mean..." He sighed. " It doesn't matter how I feel."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am

she shakes her head patting him softly on the shoulder "no it matters it matters allot."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:12 am

"Well it really meant a lot to me. It really did. When I joined the furry community, I didn't expect to have so much hostility and so many cold people. When I met you, you were kind and nice to me. The only person who had something decent to say. I didn't want to go into this alone, but I always do. This time, it's hits harder. I blew it when I thought we had something, but I'm wrong. Always wrong. It really meant the world to me and being kind was something I can't exactly replace." He sighed with a tear. "I dpon't know why I stopped drinking now."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:16 am

God Emperor Akhenaton
"Well it really meant a lot to me. It really did. When I joined the furry community, I didn't expect to have so much hostility and so many cold people. When I met you, you were kind and nice to me. The only person who had something decent to say. I didn't want to go into this alone, but I always do. This time, it's hits harder. I blew it when I thought we had something, but I'm wrong. Always wrong. It really meant the world to me and being kind was something I can't exactly replace." He sighed with a tear. "I dpon't know why I stopped drinking now."
She flipped up the counter and came around the other side as she gave him a hug "i'm sorry I'm not a mind reader I dont know how you feel about me and if you have intentions of asking me out or if you just like the idea of me or you just want to kiss it's really hard to be in this kind of situation"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 am

Mortella
God Emperor Akhenaton
She flipped up the counter and came around the other side as she gave him a hug "i'm sorry I'm not a mind reader I dont know how you feel about me and if you have intentions of asking me out or if you just like the idea of me or you just want to kiss it's really hard to be in this kind of situation"

"It's something I can't fix though. The opportunity is gone anyway. I didn't even know I was making a bad mistake."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games