Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xeanik

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:30 pm
"alright, here we go" xeanik pulls up some earth and sharpens it into a point and throws it at another soldier, pearcing his chest, the soldier then falls to his knees and dies "GOT HIM YEAH" shouts xeanik  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:05 pm
the two wolves circle there enemies and kill stratigicly feeding on there enemy's  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:39 pm
valak opens the portal to earth, jumps in and shuts it so it traps phoenix  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:09 pm
(Um....Yeah.....Phoenix could just teleport out.)
Phoenix who laughed at Valak's lame attempt to trap him tleported to Valak's EXACT possition. "Your not going to get rid of me that easily Valak" he said running up and aiming a slice derectly for an open part in the armour he was wearing by his shoulder.  

Phoenix utashima

xeanik

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:24 pm
"alrght" xeanik transforms back into his human form "we did it, we killed them"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:59 pm
the wolves sit down and lick there chops and curl up on the ground to get some sleep after a long hard battle that was yet to be fineshed  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:34 pm
Tye continued to play her violin she kicked the little thing away trying to take her violin, Deadsy stared at her "Hey...how come, I'v known you my whole life I mean, and it seems to me, you've never aged a day..." Tye opens her eyes, they shimmered and glittered "Well...It's a long story I prefer not to get into...I don't want to burden you, Hun, and I don't want you to worry" Tye gave her a soft comforting smile with love, Deadsy stared at her bewildered "I have no idea what you said but okay..." Tye began to play louder and with more feeling

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:44 pm
[So alone emo how come whenever I post in here nobody replies until Im offline -_-;

Also I have another question...can I make another bad guy!!? O.O ]  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:45 pm
after a few hours th two wolves stood up and started back for the forest looking like two black specks on the huge battle scared field  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:52 pm
Tye kept on playing she got up and began to walk, Deadsy got up and fallowed still bewildered, she stared contently at Tye, trying to figure her out "Hmm..." She thought "What is the deal with Tye...I've known her my whole life...yet, I know nothing about her...who is she, where did she come from, and why is it she is always so calm..?" She was so concentrated in thought she accidentally triped over a root, Tye turned around and stopped playing she began to giggle until it formed into a laugh, Deadsy growled and got up "SHUT UP!!" she screamed  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:53 pm
the two wolves kenji and hugo looked in the direction of the scream and there ears flattened and the both got into a hunting crouch and started to head for them slowly  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:01 pm
Tye continued laughing at her "OH My gosh! I can't believe the mighty Deadsy , the strong and brave was defeated by a root!" she said sarcastically and continued on laughing, Deadsy growled "Shut up before I hurt you" she said grinding her teeth, Tye smiled and giggled as she talked "Don't be such a sour puss" She said and began to play her violin and sat on one of the roots, Deadsy crossed her arms "Jerk..." she mumbled She leaned to one side bit her lip and scowled.  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:06 pm
the two wolves started to circle them from a distance as if stalking food  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:13 pm
"I could've left you with Valak, you are a B. I.T.C.H." she said sticking her tongue out at her, Tye stuck her tongue back out at her "Like hell! I got away from him BY MYSELF, all you did was run around in circles like an idiot, Then I just happened to bump back into you and that Phoenix dude" she said crossing her arm "Yeah We-" She stopped and then began to growl, Tye looked at her "What?" Deadsy growled again "We have company..." She said changing into a wolf and disapeard almost as if vanished, Tye stood there "....We have what?"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:17 pm
the two wolves didn't seem to want to fight but instantly got into a defensive position as she turned wolf  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games