Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:24 pm
Tye looked around "Deadssssssyyyyy..." She whined "Don't leave me all alone" she said in a baby tone, Deadsy popped up her head "Will you please be quiet and let me just do this..." Tye kept whining "But, I am thirsty!" she said and grinned silly, Deadsy loosing the little patience she stared at her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 pm
hugo glanced at kenji and the both started to walk away from each other heading around the two  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:32 pm
Tye smiles devilishly, She spread out her black wings, her eyes flashed to red, she flew toward Deadsy picked her up and flew into the trees, Deadsy struggled trying to get away "Let, me go I wanna kick their butts!" she growled, Tye ignored her and landed at a river bank and dropped Deadsy into the water, Deadsy jumped out from the water "YOU LITTLE!!! GRRRR!!" She said changing back to human form, Tye fell backward and began to laugh holding her ribs "Your all wet!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:37 pm
the two wolves re-grouped and ran into the forest to head for there den they didn't say much to each other as the walked deeper into the forest  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:42 pm
Tye stopped laughing "Hey...who were those guys anyway" Deadsy shrugged drying herself "Who cares..." She said with a yawn, She changed into a wolf and shook of the water, Tye sighed and began to play her violin once again, The tune was her sad lullaby, She used to play it all the time when she would think of those lost, Deadsy padded up to her and laid slightly on her legs, Tye leaned against the tree, closed her eyes, and played with such sadness in her music  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:47 pm
th two wolvs got to the den and turned human slipping back into there clothes having changed back as naked humans like every other full blooded lycan and walked back out holding katanas and full bags of gold ready to buy supplies and food from the town
kenji...those females.....
before you ask i don't know who they are now lets forget that for now and head off for supplies
yeah...ok then
hugo said walking off into the forest along a cobbled path  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:52 pm
Deadsy slowly fell asleep, Tye wanting to be alone with her music got up soundlessly and quickly, without disturbing her and drifted away she continued on walking through the forest as she did like old times, a memory struck her, and a tear slided down her face she began to play louder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSnR80kY0m0&feature=related  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:56 pm
kenji and hugo continued to follow the path there bags clinking with the gold inside as the music drifted towards them  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:59 pm
She continued on playing her eyes closed she ignored everything and anything around her, she let the music guide her, she let it be her path, and she fallowed, another tear drifted from her eyes down her cheek.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:09 pm
kenji and hugo walked over a bridge and came a lighter forest that seemed to be tended by the villige, it was full of pink cherry trees that had dropped a load all over the ground making the area seem like out of a japanes play  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:11 pm
She kept walking until she came to a path she opened her eyes slightly and walked across it she went into the forest and came to a dark clearing not to far from the path she leaned back on a tree steped her foot up onto a root and just played her violin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:20 pm
kenji and hugo walked into the market of the town after leaving the small forest like garden and started to buy different sorts of dried pork and beef while hugo walked around carrying the bag of gold and silver coins while looking at the baubles in shops  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:25 pm
Deadsy woke up after a long rest and found that Tye had run off somewhere as usual she sighed in a growl and mumbled to herself "Stupid girl....she can't stay in one spot for two minutes..." she said jumping into the water and began to swim around cleaning herself then went out dried and changed into her clothes she then began to wonder around, she came to the burnt down school "Tsk tsk...I remember this place...I also remember when it was on fire to...man that was awesome....I have a problem, I talk to myself to much...", Tye continued playing, some of the forest animals stopped to listen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:35 pm
hugo walked out of the village through a side alley and came back out to the battle field and near the ruins of the school, he walked up to one of the schools main hall columns and touched it and bits of it flaked off in his hand  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:43 pm
Deadsy sighed "I need to learn not to talk to myself....Oh man there I go again..." She hit herself on the forehead and began walking again when her eye caught a glimpse of something shiny she walked backward toward it then bent down and brushed away the rubble, and picked up a piece of metal "Hmm...what is this?" she said talking to herself again "Oh darn it all!" She said mad at herself

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games