Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:45 pm
hugo heard her from where he was and jumped up onto a column that was for the most part still in shape and watched her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:50 pm
She mumbled to herself "Why am I so loud..." she said standing straight up still looking at the metal "I wonder if that Amy girl and her pixie are ok- OH MAN!" she growled "Please for the love of humanity STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:56 pm
hugo laughed quietly to himself and watched her while standing on the pole  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:01 pm
She mumbles now "I need to go to therapy...Seek some help...There I go again.." She goes on her knees and is in a praying stance "Why...WHY GOD WHY!!!!" Tye pops up behind her "Talking to yourself again?" she said with a slight smile and a smirk, Deadsy quickly got up and faced her "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............Okay yes..." she said and looked down in a shameful way, Tye giggled  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:06 pm
hugo sat on the column watching them almost burtsing with laughter but holding it in  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:15 pm
Tye smirked again, Deadsy began to fakely cry "I need help Tye!! I hear voices!! and the squirrels!! The squirrels they tell me to do things...unspeakable things!! and I can't help but talk to myself!! It's so addicting! Have you ever talked to yourself for three years, I HAD TO WRESTLE BEARS!!!" she said falling on the floor and began to suck her thumb Tye giggled "Does somebody need a hug...?" Deadsy looked up at her "NO I DON'T NEED A STUPID HUG!!" she growled, Tye spread out her arms big "They are freeeeeee" she said in a squiky voice, Deadsy grumbled "No..." Tye picked up a stick and poked her "Come on..." Deadsy yelled in a squiky voice "NUUU"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:28 pm
hugo's face was glowing red from the laughter he was holding in and everyonce iun a while a small ha escaped his mouth  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:37 pm
Deadsy started to squeal "HANDS OFF MY NUTS WOMEN!!" Tye stopped poking her with the stick and looked at her shocked "Wooh wooh wooh, I didn't know you had nuts!" Deadsy smirked "Yes....Yes I do" she said revealing acorns "They are very sensitive and hard...Mostly hard...and big...VERY BIG!!" Tye poked one with her stick "OWWWW MY NUTS!!! YOU POPPED IT!!" She said getting up and started running away "GET AWAY FROM MY NUTS!!!" Tye started to chase after her laughing "I WANT YOUR NUTS!!" Deadsy jumped on some rubbled to the other side "THERE MY NUTS!!!"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:39 pm
hugo couldnt take it any more and fell off the column into a pile of ash laughing like crazy and holding his sides in pain from the laughter  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 pm
Deadsy started screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Then Tye started screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Then they both started screaming "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Then Deadsy screamed at Tye "WHY ARE WE SCREAMING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!" Tye yelled back "CAUSE THERE WAS SOME DUDE WATCHING US NOW HE IS LAUGHING SO WE ARE SCREAMING AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Deadsy yelled back "WELL WHY ARE WE YELLING AT EACH OTHER DISCUSSING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?" Tye shrugged then yelled back "I HAVE NO IDEA BUT THIS IS PRETTY FUN SCREAMING AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:48 pm
hugo covered his ears and yelped in an almost wolf like way at there loudness and rolled on the ground in pain  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:56 pm
They stopped screaming the Deadsy said "Can I have that hug now...?" Tye shook her head "No, you wouldn't let me see your nuts..." Deadsy crossed her arms "You are so jealous cause you know you could never have as big of nuts as me, and you know yours can never be as hard and shiny!! OHHHH" Tye stuck her tongue out at her "Yeah well, Atleast my Mamas a fat cow! OHHHH" Deadsy's mouth dropped "Yeah well, My Mamas so fat that when she went to the grand Canyon she fell down it and got stuck!" Tye grinned "Yeah, well My Mama has such a big fat a** that when she walks down the street people go DANMIT THATS A BIG FAT a**!" Deadsy growled "Okay...you win this round..." Then walks up to the dude who was watching them "Are you some kind of pervert or something....?" Then poked his side with a stick

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:30 pm
hugo sat up and stopped laughing and looked at the two of them
no im not a pervert
he said crossing his arms across his chest  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:09 pm
Tye poked him with the stick she had "So...who the heck are you?" Deadsy mumbled "A pervert..." Tye laughed and hit her with the stick "Be nice!" Deadsy groaned "But....I don't wanna"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:24 pm
im a teenager who went to this school  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games