Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:34 pm
Tye stared at him "Really, me to" She laughed and Deadsy yawned "Well, can we have a name, or do we refer to you as Mr.Teenager forever...Hey wait a minute!" She said going up closer to him and looking at his eyes "You were that wolf, with the other wolf weren't you?! Dude, why are you stalking us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:37 pm
my dad and me werent stalking you we were heading for our den but you two were in the way....plus we had been fighting in that huge battle so we werent taking any chances.....and my name is hugo  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xeanik

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:43 pm
a beat up bleeding wolf runs into hugo and kenji, out of breath he sais "u gotta help me please"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:47 pm
"Oh...well whatever.." Deadsy said in her mild tone voice, Tye's jaw dropped a bit "Oh my god! I remember you! Awww...You were so small and cute! I think you were about uhh ten when I met you! Now look at you!! Your I think taller then me! you were so cute, I'm so proud of you! All grown up and a man!! now your older then me....just like Deadsy..." Deadsy yawned "Oh yeah, arnt you that seven year old I met in that barn that one time...? Wern't your parents like illed by Valak or something like that...?" Tye looked at her "You met him to?" Deadsy nodded "Uhhhh...yeah, I also met Kenji...and that one Angel girl, and uhh, whatever the rest of them were called..."

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:50 pm
hugo turned red at this and looked away
i don't know if valak did it i was too small to understand anything
hugo then looks down at the wolf
sorry but my dad isnt here right now....the hell happened to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:59 pm
Deadsy pinched jis cheek "Awww, look at you, you ish a big wittle boy now arnt you!" She said laughing then let go of his cheek and looked at the wolf "Whats up with you man?" Tye smiles at Hugo "How old are you now, 18...19? You look 18, but I'm not sure...oh by the way if you don't remember me, I'm Tyanna, Tye for short" She looked at the wolf and pulled out her violin, she began to play her lullaby, and the music began to heal his wounds

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:05 pm
im 16 not 17 or 18.....im just strong for my age  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:09 pm
Deadsy blurts out with a loud "HA!" then continues to stare at the wolf, Tye just smiled softly and continued playing her violin, the music was so relaxing and soothing, Deadsy became quiet, she looked over at Hugo "So...where is your dad?"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:11 pm
he's in the town buying supplies i got bored and came to see if anything fun survived the fire....but instead i found two girls fighting over who's nuts were bigger  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:17 pm
Deadsy yelled out coughing while she talked "MINE WERE THE BIGGEST cough" Tye stopped playing she had put the wolf to sleep, it was healed now, "First of which, I didn't say I had nuts, and second of which, a squirrel is nibbling on yours Deadsy..." Deadsy looked over at a squirrel "MY NUTS!!!!! AHHHH!!!" she ran over to the squirrel and started fighting with it trying to get her nuts back "STOP SUCKING MY NUTS b***h!!" Tye started to laugh  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:21 pm
so....where are you two hiding the opium?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:24 pm
Tye stared at him "The what?" In the backround Deadsy got her nuts back and was doing the happy dance when a mob of squirrels swarmed her

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:29 pm
opium....its a type of drug  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:33 pm
lupinewarrior
hugo turned red at this and looked away
i don't know if valak did it i was too small to understand anything
hugo then looks down at the wolf
sorry but my dad isnt here right now....the hell happened to you?

"i was cornerd by a group of the opposing warriors...huff huff" the wolf coughs up some blood "i killed em all, but i barely mad it out" cough "so please, help me"  

xeanik

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:36 pm
(Tye healed u wolf dude ^_^ with her music O.O )

Tye raised an eyebrow "Yeah...I don't do drugs...Deadsyyyy...not so sure about her..." Looks over at Deadsy who is being beat up by the squirrels

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games