Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:42 pm
shoki_de_nai

The only change I see is that all my inventory sparkles...and that there's apparently stuff that's animated.

Yep... neither of which really interests me. No real regrets taking my hiatus, heh. At least going cold turkey like that has broken me of my item dependency.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:24 am
Heh, I hardly touch gaia now, got my head in the future currently. One thing I need to do the most is get my head out of my a** and fix up my resume before starting to apply for jobs so that when I can, I'll be able to financially able to support myself while living a lot closer to uni (take 2 hours off my travel each day and also be not forced to get up at 5:30AM each morning for 8:30 AM classes).

I have a lot of work to do during my winter break.  

Crenn

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:06 pm
Sunegami
Wedding planning 99% done. Getting married in just under 2 weeks. Holy crap. X3
Oh! pmme some wedding picys and i'll draw something up with some fursona action  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm
Mortella
Sunegami
Wedding planning 99% done. Getting married in just under 2 weeks. Holy crap. X3
Oh! pm me some wedding piccys and i'll draw something up with some fursona action

I might just take you up on that. When all the craziness has died down. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:48 pm
shoki_de_nai
Selene Aries
Gone for a few months and it is interesting to see what has changed and what has stayed the same.

The only change I see is that all my inventory sparkles...and that there's apparently stuff that's animated.

Gaia Online. Sponsored by Stephanie Meyer Inc.

Also, someone just replied to a thread post I made 3 years ago. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:14 pm
Just because I need to vent at my own stupidity.

Months back when the hotel block for Rainfurrest became available I went onto the sight to check things out and THOUGHT I reserved a room. I could of sworn I got an email confirmation and everything, but with three months to go before the con I decided to double check on the reservation and start getting all my travel arrangements in order so they would be no worries come time to leave.

When I checked my email, trying to find the hotel confirmation it was not there. With a mild panic I tried to stay calm by telling myself that I just had deleted it by mistake and that I can call the hotel to confirm my room. So I gave the hotel a call today, gave them my last name and the dates I plan to stay and they inform me that they cannot find me on the list.

I am fortunate that the overflow is still available, but even so I am not happy with myself. A part of me is still hoping that lady I talked to made a mistake and I will get a fallow up confirmation later on, since hotels always send a fallow up as it gets close to your check in date to make sure there is not going to be any last minute changes. If that is the case I will simply cancel the room for this second hotel and if is not then I at least still have a place to crash.

*Puts on the dunce cap and sits in the corner.* Genius is I.  

Artemis Vulpes

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:09 pm
Man I seem better at alienating people than keeping friends, even if the people in question have known me for years (10 years in one case) and know I'm not a bad person. Maybe that's why they haven't defriended me, but geez.

For the premiere of that pile of vomit movie Eclipse that just came out, and the mobs of screaming shallow bitches that went and saw it, I ranted on my journal about how these movies can show how shallow women can be as well. You have complaints about men objectifying women, caring only about the woman's looks, her boobs or hips, and not her personality.

But do you honestly think that twilight fans care ONLY about the character's personalities? That if Edward or Jacob was ugly they'd scream as loud? No. They go to the movies because they think Jacob in all his shirtless glory *vomit* is ******** hot, and because Edward is dreamy and sexy and hot.

Women want guys who are hot, romantic, and protective/possessive, and bad boys. And they have to be OMG hot. Females can objectify as well. :/

Now, in my rant I used boy bands as examples because they also involve HOT, possibly gay guys who sing romantic s**t, and women scream at their hotness too. And I called all boy bands gay, and I said that Edward sucks more c**k than he sucks blood, and I may have called Edward a sparkly twink.

Thus I was called homophobic by one female friend I know, and her girlfriend asked me "Oh, you think you know everything about women, huh? You think you know what we feel and desire? You seem to know a lot for not having a v****a."

Am I allowed to be critical of Twishit without this s**t? I guess I shouldn't care what their opinions are as they're both obsessive RDJ fans and wank over the bromance in Sherlock Holmes the movie.

I don't like Twilight, I hate the fans, I hate that many women who only scream at guys if they're hot (and not even teens because there are obsessive older twilight fans), and I hate girls who obsess over "hot" actors. ******** it. I've never been obsessed with anything, so I don't get it. And I think I have a right to rant and rave and hate over anything that gets girls screaming like dumb bitches over guys they can never have that are "omg dreamy."

And yes, I do not have a v****a so I do not understand women. I never have. Women are too damn complicated even for me. Oh well.

Oh, and I started a somewhat less hate-filled thread about the same subject in ED and got 8 pages of responses... awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:54 pm
No, I'm not dead X3 I just moved back to Tucson a couple of weeks ago, and I don't have 'net at home just yet. A couple from the Furizona group opened their home to me, for which I am eternally grateful. I mean, if it wasn't for them, I'd be in a world of trouble.

Other then that, things are going much better than what they used to be. Getting back into the swing of things in Tucson, reuniting with old friends, and enjoying the last week of my summer break before I start classes up again. Still have to talk to the AI Tucson folks, though, to make sure everything's finalized X3  

Davin_Nightwind

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:47 am
Psycho Lee
I've never been obsessed with anything, so I don't get it. And I think I have a right to rant and rave and hate over anything that gets girls screaming like dumb bitches over guys they can never have that are "omg dreamy."

I don't know, you seem to be rather obsessive in your hate. So much energy wasted hating over a fandom.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:08 am
I fail at life  

Af Mas

Shakeidas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:31 pm
Af Mas
I fail at life

Now what makes you say that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:03 pm
You all never believed me when I said knitters could be as sex obsessed as furries!

http://poorlydressed.com/2010/06/25/fashion-fail-yarns-revenge

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Domiknitrix-Jennifer-Stafford/dp/1581808534

But who's laughing now?! mad  

Garek Maxwell

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:55 am
I has a married~! ♥

I may post pics eventually. X3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:08 pm
Woot!  

Artemis Vulpes

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:07 pm
In this fandom: Fags who hate vaginas. News at 11.

Apparently there's a shitstorm over at FA's Gayfurries group because the guy who runs it said "What do you think about vaginas?"

And then the gays were running around screaming about how vaginas are icky and gross and make them vomit and p***s is the best and p***s is SUPPOSED to go in the a**s, stupid. And vaginas should be sewn shut like the open wound it is and guys should all turn gay because gay is more awesome, and women are all breeders and their only purpose is to make babies and all sorts of delicious sexist s**t. But naw, gays can't be sexists, gays can't hate women... gays can't b***h about breeders every other ******** comment... razz

With all the bullshit they were spewing it was like listening to a bunch of 8 year old boys. "Eww, girls have cooties!!"

And the shitstorm began when all the straight or bi guys and women started fighting with all the women-hating rugrats gays.

But said journal is BALEETED and gays still think women are evil.

Thus, I am attempting to start a campaign of icons with censored vaginas that say "I love v****a!" all over FA and any other fur community. I'm also starting a campaign to slaughter all those whiny a** bitches. There'll be so many dead gays Charles Manson will blush.

Edit:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4148224
Yes, gay people CAN be sexist and heterophobic. Just like blacks can be racist.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games