Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:40 pm
Psycho Lee
"Eww, girls have cooties!!"

But they do! gonk

Psycho Lee
women are evil

But...but what about her?! Can she at least be considered evil lite?

Psycho Lee
I'm also starting a campaign to slaughter all those whiny a** bitches. There'll be so many dead gays Charles Manson will blush.

That's no way to solve the problem. The true way is to make sexuality no big deal whatsoever throughout 99.9% of global society. No one wants to work for that though so everyone has to deal with the hatred, anger, irritations, and antagonizing on both sides whether they like it or not.

Psycho Lee
Yes, gay people CAN be sexist and heterophobic. Just like blacks can be racist.

True, but "eww vaggies" and "women are icky" isn't heterophobic. It could be considered sexist, but then every time a guy says something negative about men to express that he doesn't want to see other guys naked, then that would be sexist too...
Now going off the deep end and getting fanatical about things, yeah, that's heterophobic. However, it should be pointed out that the people who said those things are very likely simply turning around the same comments they hear everyday to reflect back on those who state them. Doesn't make the statements right, but sometimes it can show a mirror to reflect a major problem that society at large often chooses to ignore. And it does this quite often! I can say so from experience.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:59 pm
Yea but some of the comments were downright stupid.

Like the guy who said "Vaginas are gross except when they're on cuntboys"
LOL WHUT?

or "Anuses are self cleaning, vaginas are not!"
>_>

Or "p***s should never go into vaginas, only into anuses!"
then how do we procreate?  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:11 pm
well psycho.... i think you once again.... got trolled...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 pm
Yeah, most of that's pretty dumb and not factual at all... (And seriously, c**t boys? I'll never understand them... They might as well be flat chested women to me. )

Though technically the a**s is meant to be self cleaning to a degree, but not as much as some people think... (Urine is a better disinfectant too, so p***s & v****a are always cleaner.)

Also, procreation can happen without any genital contact. You just need fluid exchange and sticks might be helpful.

....I don't know why I know these things. I feel like I shouldn't. sad

Edit:
Jungle Boots

Pretty sure myself that the reason why they said all that to begin with was to troll actually... Seems like it anyway.  

Garek Maxwell

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:22 pm
meh either way... id be only the happiest human alive if the entire human population went exclusively homosexual...

procreation? bah... we dont need any more children...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 pm
Jungle Boots
meh either way... id be only the happiest human alive if the entire human population went exclusively homosexual...

procreation? bah... we dont need any more children...

"Then how do you reproduce?"

"We draw straws. Shortest takes the plunge."  

Shakeidas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 am
Jungle Boots

If they were just trolls then straightfurries on FA got trolled and furrydrama_2 on livejournal got trolled, because there's an entry on FD2 about this that has hundreds of comments. And Straight furries made two entries that got a lot of comments too.

These "anti-women" gays sounded too damn stupid to be trolls, anyhow.

The original journal on FA gayfurries, BALEETED by a mod
Follow up 1
Penises.
Fun comment about penises, how they should only in the a**s and never in the v****a
v****a journal, deleted by a mod?
Rant on FA straightfurries
second rant on FA straightfurries

And I'd link to the entry on furrydrama_2 but it's a member's-only community. Even screencapping it may be against their rules.

Also, both Jungle and Garek are biased because you're both gay. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:02 pm
Psycho Lee

furrydrama_2

And this...is why you fail. I read that stuff too, but for the lulz. My v****a and I laughed at this whole thing, and were not offended. 3nodding

FURRIES =/= SERIOUS BUSINESS  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 pm
Psycho Lee
Also, both Jungle and Garek are biased because you're both gay. razz

Can't speak for Jungle though I bet he'd agree with me when I say that being gay gives us a different world view.

For me, I can understand the psychological/sociological stuff underlining it. I've even done similar before on Gaia with threads that include topics like "New bible reveals Heterosexuality to be a sin" and "Texas burns for voting out God" (at the time, Texas was experience major fires and had earlier voted against same-sex marriage.)

So yeah, not only is underlying reasons for it more understandable to me, but I've done similar before. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 pm
unfortunately lee you are also biased because you are painfully straight and very trollablely so.

and i have said the exact same thing on gaia myself, not even the same thing but even kicked it up a notch... and im actually some what bisexual...  

Jungle Boots

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:26 am
shoki_de_nai
Psycho Lee

furrydrama_2

And this...is why you fail. I read that stuff too, but for the lulz. My v****a and I laughed at this whole thing, and were not offended. 3nodding

FURRIES =/= SERIOUS BUSINESS

Yea but according to those gays your opinion doesn't matter because you're nothing more than a baby cannon. razz

Plus you two guys can defend and joke about this all you want but you weren't THERE. You didn't see the backlash. Personally I was more annoyed by the sheer hypocritsy. The bawwing over fursecution or bawwwing over discrimination over being gay, hate from christians and stuff like that... and then they turn around and hate on women. There was some pretty hateful stuff said about females and their bits, and from a minority that's killed in certain countries for liking buttsex. Most of the anger was because of that. As if saying "it's wrong to be hated for being gay/furry, but okay to hate on others for things like the gender they were born."

If I got trolled half the fur community got trolled as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:56 am
The furry community is a troll.  

Artemis Vulpes

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:55 pm
Psycho Lee

Yea but according to those gays your opinion doesn't matter because you're nothing more than a baby cannon. razz

Actually, since I can't make babies I'd just be nothing. I'm actually okay with that, seeing as how I don't really give a s**t what they think. Neither should you, unless your goal is to eventually make your brain explode from taking furry drama too seriously.

Artemis Vulpes

THIS.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:52 pm
shoki_de_nai
I don't really give a s**t what they think. Neither should you, unless your goal is to eventually make your brain explode from taking furry drama too seriously.

Artemis Vulpes

THIS.

All of this.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 pm
Sunegami
shoki_de_nai
I don't really give a s**t what they think. Neither should you, unless your goal is to eventually make your brain explode from taking furry drama too seriously.

Artemis Vulpes

THIS.

All of this.

And some of that.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games