Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 pm
shoki_de_nai
Sunegami
shoki_de_nai
I don't really give a s**t what they think. Neither should you, unless your goal is to eventually make your brain explode from taking furry drama too seriously.

Artemis Vulpes
The furry community is a troll.

THIS.

All of this.

And some of that.

All that and a bag of chips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:46 am
Hello, man/moron from aus here.

Currently hating my life in one regard. Both me and my girlfriend want to move out of our homes and move in together. The only problem we have is finances, not with hers, but mine. I currently feel like a useless piece of **** because every time I go looking for a job, I feel worse. I currently have no income and I'm not going to be getting income from the government until next year when they lower the 'age of independence' to 23.

I currently hate myself because I see myself as the reason why my girlfriend hasn't move out of home yet either, but I don't want her to live with me and my family because of the fact my family is just... so petty. In my family, hardly anyone else helps anyone else out and every time you are helpful, you're left feeling like you're being taken advantaged of.

Just feeling quite down currently and wishing I could win the lotto and move out with my girlfriend next week and not at the end of the year (or even later). I suspect if we were in the room tonight, we'd be in each other's arms crying. I think I need to make an appointment with my psychologist....  

Crenn

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:50 am
money sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:49 pm
A guy that is friends with my dad and who has worked with him for 10 years in the video rental business has to have a liver transplant because he has liver failure as the result of hepatitis. He's been given a prognosis of 2-5 years unless he has the transplant. Sadly, livers from non-living donors are hard to come by and he's been put on the waiting list. :/  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:33 am
Artemis Vulpes
The furry community is a troll.

One of the quotes in my sig on FA's forums:
Quote:
I think the fandom would best be described by someone slamming their hands on a piano repeatedly.

And the other ones:
Quote:
I want to set fire to this thread and have satan ******** the ashes.

Quote:
I don't deny it anymore. I have embraced my bottom b***h c** slut fox self.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 pm
Psycho Lee
And the other ones:
Quote:
I want to set fire to this thread and have satan ******** the ashes.

Quote:
I don't deny it anymore. I have embraced my bottom b***h c** slut fox self.

Hey, he had pretty hot ultra-jiggle bits in a game recently! I forgot if it was Dante's Inferno or Devil May Cry... either way, Satan is very well endowed!

And that's right! Any foxes who step out of line get shown their place in the species hierarchy! Often by a wolf, 'cause wolves are awesome and rule the fandom! mad  

Garek Maxwell

shruikan

Salty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:14 pm
Oh yay! someone is taking my shift tomorrow, i feel so relieved. Ive been working waaay too much lately and I need a break. It is my brothers birthday tomorrow too so I guess that's a plus because i can be there for cake time!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:35 pm
shruikan
Oh yay! someone is taking my shift tomorrow, i feel so relieved. Ive been working waaay too much lately and I need a break. It is my brothers birthday tomorrow too so I guess that's a plus because i can be there for cake time!

Glad you are getting a break then.

Dang, that is a great avi you put together.  

Artemis Vulpes

shruikan

Salty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:51 pm
Artemis Vulpes
shruikan

Glad you are getting a break then.

Dang, that is a great avi you put together.

thanks!

its my steam punk avi. im quite proud of it heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:43 pm
Nice, just lost LONG RANT because Gaia logged me out, thanks you sparkly ******** website!

TL;DR for you ******** played D&D. Joined D&D group 3 weeks ago.

Every single time we play, we go until 3-5am or sometimes even into the morning or into the afternoon of the next day doing NOTHING but rolling die.

This would not be a problem if I didn't Value My Sleep.

Most annoying part is we have so far started 3 campaigns and they want to start a 4th one... God, can't they just stay with ONE ******** CAMPAIGN.

This weekend, we played thursday until 4am, and I had to get up for a JOB NETWORKING thing 10am that morning. I got up at 9:30. Last night/this morning, they wanted to go ALL NIGHT LONG, I got tired around 5am and said "Either I can drive home or drive to the store for caffene." So I drove home. YAY 2 ALL NIGHTERS IN A ******** ROW YAY!!

I can't just drink lots of cancer causing s**t like redbull/mtdew because I'm diabetic and it ******** up my system.

Plus, unlike socially ackward fat nerds, I actually VALUE MY SLEEP. If I had a good job, I'd value it more. Real life is more important than some ******** game.

It's no wonder people like this never have girlfriends. :/  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:43 pm
Psycho Lee
Nice, just lost LONG RANT because Gaia logged me out, thanks you sparkly ******** website!

TL;DR for you ******** played D&D. Joined D&D group 3 weeks ago.

Every single time we play, we go until 3-5am or sometimes even into the morning or into the afternoon of the next day doing NOTHING but rolling die.

This would not be a problem if I didn't Value My Sleep.

Most annoying part is we have so far started 3 campaigns and they want to start a 4th one... God, can't they just stay with ONE ******** CAMPAIGN.

This weekend, we played thursday until 4am, and I had to get up for a JOB NETWORKING thing 10am that morning. I got up at 9:30. Last night/this morning, they wanted to go ALL NIGHT LONG, I got tired around 5am and said "Either I can drive home or drive to the store for caffene." So I drove home. YAY 2 ALL NIGHTERS IN A ******** ROW YAY!!

I can't just drink lots of cancer causing s**t like redbull/mtdew because I'm diabetic and it ******** up my system.

Plus, unlike socially ackward fat nerds, I actually VALUE MY SLEEP. If I had a good job, I'd value it more. Real life is more important than some ******** game.

It's no wonder people like this never have girlfriends. :/

Then...stop playing with them? I mean, if you hate it all so much then why stay with it for even three weeks?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:14 pm
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK. scream
Also, Red Bull will just make you crash anyway.

Novalution

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 pm
shoki_de_nai
Then...stop playing with them? I mean, if you hate it all so much then why stay with it for even three weeks?

Seriously. Seems pretty masochistic to me. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:20 pm
Yeah, I make it a point to never play with groups that want to go until the wee hours of the morning >.>

And I know plenty of DnD players who have girlfriends and stuff >.>  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:19 pm
Af Mas
And I know plenty of DnD players who have girlfriends and stuff >.>

LIES! That doesn't fit the stereotype at all, so it must be lies!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games