Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:41 am
Mirza just sat down and was thinking of what to do with Dougal.
"He is a problem to make your mission but that guy told you that he is nothing to do. "
He shaded his head and then looked at his hands.
What was wrong with him. Why did he care about that Adam and his words.
He just looked at his hands and he was confused
"If master knows I have been affected he would kill me. But If i give him what he wants he can cure me from it. he is going to understand me"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:41 am
"um...yes" Delia said with a curious tilt to her head.

Delia realized that the being in front of her was still a doll, it had not transmuted into a human while she was unconscious. Thank god...because then all rules of the world would be out the window and Delia would be a very lost person in the middle of it. Oddly enough the doll smelled like lavender detergent to her.

Stomach flip flopping Delia ran to the sink and started scooping hadfuls of water into her mouth and on her face.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:33 pm
Gabariel wasn't offended, and smiled to himself as Opal and Delia observed each other. When Delia seemed overcome and dashed for the sink, he stepped to teh side and looked at her with concern.
"Are you alright? Maybe you should have a lie down again, if you've been out for so long you should take it easy."

--

Adam winced and decided to let the demons do whatever the hell they wanted and escape as soon as an oppertinity presented itself.
[*censored* ><]

--

Natasha walke diwth Lilith to one of the spare bedrooms and hung by the doorway, leaning on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:27 pm
"Is this the room for me?" Lilith asked and walked past Natasha into the room.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:31 am
"Of course. We've gota bunch of rooms, so if you wnat this one I can go grab another. the sheets might be a bit dusty though, I can get you some new ones form the airing cupboard."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:50 am
Mirza felt how he was getting his energy back and his broken wings appeared. He then stood up and took his parasol. He then looked back at Dougal and flied away from him. He then felt a feeling that he had for centuries felt and it scared him. He was feeling guilty and he could not take it away. He then lands on a rock near a lava spot and he then takes a pen from his parasol and then a piece of paper. He then start to write down a bit and he saw the high buildings and he knew that Lucifer was watching him but even he could hide some stuff. He knew it after a scary meeting with him. He then takes the letter and put it in a dark envelope. He then flies away.
After an hour he arrives back at the cage were Dougal was and he took his parasol and with a spin he made the cage disappear. He then took some step to Dougal and took him up. He then spoke with cold and calm voice.
“You’re free, so I won’t hurt you but if I see you in my mission you will regret it.” He then took a envelope and he then threw it at him “Give this to your lover and don’t even try to open it because It opens when he have it.”
He then spread his broken wings and looked at him “Don’t go back, you will regret that too, he can take care of him” He then flied away and was gone from hell. The special lock was gone but the rope that was very hard to break was still there. ”I can’t help you much without risking my own fate. But I know that you can fix yourself”
[I want too know what they do with him >.< Anyway I'm back and the last thought line is when he flies away. I sense love ^^ but who knows ]  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:30 am
[aww he's not so much of a bad guy...ish. he's getting better 4laugh ]

Adam lay on his back, the demons having severed the rope once they were done with him and were sure he couldn't run away. Bored and having got what they wanted, they taunte dhim a little more before spreaidng their won wings and flying off. There was a brief moment of silence before he heard the gradual rustlings as the scavengers dared to edge forwards. Violated and deafeated, he had neither the energy nor the desire to fend them off anymore.
he stared blankly up at the sky, but then his senses gradually honed in past his pain and humiliation and back to Mirza as he saw the demon fly briefly over him.
He had....left? He had assumed that Mirza had been with Dougal the whole time, although he was in no condition to have paid much attention to what was happening around him once the dmeons began to have their way. Now he saw Mirza return, he had hope that Dougal was alright.
He forced himslef to try and concentrate and gradually honed his senses to the two.
'....so I won't hurt you, but if I see you in my mission you will regret it.' huh?
The rancid breath of the scavengers were upon him and he suddenly snapped out of his depression and honed back in on the world. his eyes widened as he saw the scavengers all around him and he started back, scarabbling backwards on the ground and trying to get to his feet.
One of teh scavengers jumep dafte rhim and sank it's teeth into hsi arms and he cried out, twisting away from it while despertaly trying to get his legs to work so he coudl flee away.
"Argh! Damnit get off me!"
The others started to try and take bite sout of him and he punched and kicked them away, sending a couple flyig to smack into rocks and flee screeching. He rolled away, dislodging the one form hsi arm and crawled onto all fours, wincing against the pain and forcing hismlef to his feet. he wobbled and staggered backwards, thrashing at the pursuing demons. he was glad the demons had been so concerned with their own pleasure and taunting Adam that they had cut his ropes. Now if he could only get his half-broken wings to work he's be able to get out of here.
he readied hsimelf to fight the scavengers as they followed him and continued to punch, scrtach, kick and bite them as they came. Once he recahe dteh rock faces he began to climb up them to get away, and flapped hsi wings experimentally. The broken one had knitted together somewhat and he decided it was worth the risk. Gritting his teeth, he pushed hsimelf off the rocked, flapped his wings and flew into the air, to get a place higher up on teh rockface where the scavengers couldn't reach.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:39 am
"This is awesome, I can just change the sheets myself if you show me where they are." Lilith said and smiled.
"I need to go back out there to find where I left my bag and staff. I believe I left my bag back in the chapel and maybe my staff in your room."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:59 am
"Ok." Natasha smiled. She headed down the corridor, reaching it's end where there was a door in the wall. she opened it to reveal a boiler sat underneath a set fof shelves full of towels and bedsheets that were pleasnetly warm as a result. She passed a set fo sheets and pillowcases to Lilith.
"The chapel...lord, that seems years ago by now, doens't it? Our little interview." she smiled. "i'm..i'm glad you're here. I really am." She looked directly in lilith's eyes to emphasise that she was being honest about how mucnb she appreciated friendship in the turbulent period, and the n dropepd her eyes again.
"well i'll go have a look, shall I? while you sort out your room."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:23 am
Suddenly two arms took care of him and helped him up up to the rock face and he then put him there and looked so they could not reach him. Mirza then close his broken wings and was there. He stood very silent there
"Your very dumb you know that. Your almost weak and you try to fly on your own and then have no much energy left and then fall down to them like a piece of bone with meat down on them." He then just went closer to him and then backed a bit. He knew that he could still hurt him.  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:26 am
Adam looekd at him in weary surprise.
"Th-thankyou, Mirza....but why are you helping me?" he frowned a little, not nowing what to make of the situation, and genrally too exhausted to care much. He groaned and doubled over as the pain still lingered, churcning his insides.
"I thoght that you were leaving to kill everybody or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:33 am
He then took the parasol and pointed it at him
"You did something to me and I want you to take it away from me"
His voice was a bit of serious and a bit scared. He then looked at the buildings that you could see on the horizon. He then sighed and he answered the question. " I.....I:...... didn't want you too suffer more"
He then looked at him. "I'm in dangerous waters and I can't fail my master"  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:42 am
"What did I do?" He asked, still a little confused. He hugged his arms across his chest and nodded slowy, amazed that thsi demon was showing some compassion.
"Wel.. Thankyou Mirza." He followed Mirza's gaze to the city and the twisting spines of the towers of jet and obsidian. He paused, taking time to digest what Mirza was telling him.
"Miza....I want you to think about something carefully. you don't have to answer, but I wnat you to think about it. Who is stronger? Is it God, or is it Satan? Is it good or evil?
Now listen to me, because i now what I'm taking about. It was I who let the evil out, all thsoe years ago, and I've been punished for it - I still am being punished....but it taught me something. Evil is secondary. it is weak. Eveil can only exist when there is a void of goodness, when people lose faith or grow frightened and frustrated. Everything is good at it's base.
When a baby is born, it's only desire is to seek comfort. It smiles and creates comfort for all around it. It doesn't now of evil, it just has it's innocence which is an instinctual good. evil infects thinsg form the outside...evil knows it's weaker, so it tries to control everything around it.
Beelio tries to control everyone around him because he knows he's outnumbered. he knows that many demons, when you get really deep down in their souls, are just waiting to be let back home."
he sighed and looekd at him.
"You're not happy here, are you? You never have been. Not with Beelio. Not in Hell."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:49 am
"This is my home and my destiny for helping my people"
He paused and looked down and he felt a feeling he have never felt.
" You can't change my mind, Beelio is everything i have left and until I have fulfilled everything I may find joy."
He then looked down.
"I never believed in God. The believers caused all and sent me here......."  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:54 am
"i've known Beelio longer than you have." Adam said gently. "He's using you. When he's done with you he'll leave you or kill you. I've seen it a thousand times before. i'm sorry, but thats how he works. he has a silver tongue, but no heart."
he paused for a while, not wnating to pus Mirza too far. he looed down at the scavengers far below as they solwy broke up and gave up trying to follow him. he knew that somewhere dougal was still in hell, although he didn't know how bad a state he was in.
"You must belive in God. If you don't belive in what He can do, at least belive that He exists. Because he does, I've seen him. He's my father, he made me."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games