Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

THE_Wantoch

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:54 am
What's up people?
I'm new to the guild.
I'll be here daily.
My profile has recently been tweeked.
There's a "breif" BIO there. xp ninja
WOOT! fIST ON THE NEW PAGE!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:05 pm
whatsup, i just got invited to the guild and seeing as this is my first guild idk what to do now so im just gonna go browse around, peace  

punkpalauan

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 pm
For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way

Hey guys xP

Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:53 pm
It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Hello, I am Terra. I am new to the guild. =]
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:13 pm
welcome Terra

ninja join the DP contest http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14857309 ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:06 pm
Hello. I'm Bunny. Thank you for inviting me to the guild.  

kaoishin

ollieXoverdoseX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:16 pm
hi hi, im ollie im here to rp (gifted) so yeah...im never good with intros about my self....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:33 pm
thank you for the awesome invite!!!!  

CrAiGhAwK1

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

Innocent Toxicity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:48 pm
Hola, there. I'm mandy.. i would say call me "innocent" but, my girlfriend doesnt think im very innocent at all... o.o she argues with me about it. anyway. I'm going through a 'french phaze' and all i can correctly say is "mon chéri" (my darling.) My browser doesnt have spell check, so im going to spell everything wrong... /: I talk a lott when im hyper, but when im not, welll, u cant really get me to say anything (so, sorry, >.< ) I enjoy randomocity. and i am an extremely good friend, if i like you.. Oh and thanks fer the invite.... I would enjoy people talking to very much. I miss human contact.... :'D  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:00 pm
Hello, my name is Brian.
Please, call me Frozen.
I am an original vampire from the Halloween event, I have played Gaia since '06.
I've never been hacked, and I've never been scammed.
My IQ is: 139
I think things through when I type them.
I am very shy in school, but tend to be a bit less in the internetz.  

Frozen Lake

punkpalauan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:05 pm
After reading everyone elses intro i want to re-do mine since it seems so plain and lame xp
Im punkpalauan (you can just call me Punk for short)
i've been on Gaia for like a year now
i like Japanese food a lot
i play zOMG every now and then
i am an actual ninja (Took Ninjitsu for awhile and im pretty good lol)
i collect Kidrobot figures (Dunnys, Munnys, etc)
im bored....
k i feel better now lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:19 pm
heyyyy guys! just sayin hi, tryin to meet kool new people who use the rose haha  

pill murray

Albeit Queaky

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:33 pm
Hi all! My name is Toooocute32 and I am here because I was sent an invitation. Please call me TC or TC32. I am new to Gaia but I am loving it. Please feel free to point me in the right direction when it comes to this guild; I would love to learn all about it.
I haven't been an anime or manga fan until now, and would love some suggestions on some good ones.
I live in Wa. with my husband and the itnernet has a lot to do with my hobbies; writing, photography, etc.
Feel free to go to my profile and send me a message or leave me a comment. It is nice to meet all of you.

TC heart
Dymyr
Captain

User Image
Dymyr

Welcome to the Guild of Roses. I'm the founder of this guild, you may call me Dymyr.

Vice Captain
User Image
Chidorilash

MODERATORS

User Image
Arcticwolf - Kiba

I'm ArcticWolf - Kiba. I like Pocky, drawing, anime, sleeping, manga, music, and stuff.I love to editing posts. ;D I love beggars, scammers, commercials, 1337 talk, and stuff. Anyways, that sounded like Grade 1 english. Lol. You'll see me lurking around in the forums. I can be found Exchanging/Vending most of the time. Larry, my rubber duck, and I, will one day dominate Gaia! We will enslave all humanity! GO RUBBER DUCKS! Today this guild, tomorrow, all of Gaia!! I'm the BEST mod in this guild, lilviet is way better than me =] If you want to know more about me, visit my profile and leave a comment!I am very stubborn!

User Image
xXxlilvietgrlxXx

HaiHai my name is xXxlilvietgrlxXx but you can call me Kim or lil or viet =).I love to to Read Manga and Books,Drawing,Anime,Music,and other things. Im usually hangin around my cmtz box[[I love random comments =D]] and guilds tht im in =). Im a nice person once you get to know me, well, Im a nice person even if you don't know me. x3 Im the BEST Mod in this guild xD, so you better behave! x] I don't like people who beg for stuff, I'd rather donate to people who I think deserves it. I'm responsible, and you can always count on me!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:36 pm
Hey!! im Deprise!! and I like TH!! and random things
Thanx for the invite!! *peace*
biggrin heart  

DeathGirl07

Ui So-Pu

6,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:47 pm
hello everyone. You all can call me Steph. I like to be social and I am on gaia alot so you cant miss me. I will do my best to be active in this guild and post when I can. I am about to look at the contests this guild is going on too. Sounds pretty interesting. wink  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games