Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:24 pm
Judith took a sip from her glass when Drake handed it back.
"Oh, you did? That doesn't look like it'd be comfortable." She made a face imagining what it would be like to fall asleep there.
"Movie doesn't really matter to me, if everyone else falls asleep I'll just get bored and go to sleep too."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:26 pm
Koko took her own glass and stared at it for a moment. She glanced at Drake and wondered what the ratio of blood to alcohol content it was.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm
Drake smiled 'innocently' at Koko and sipped form his own glass, enjoying the kick it gave. he didn't expect to have any more drinks tonight since he'd probably sleep soon, so he'd more or less condensed his alcahol content to make up for it.

"So...can you tell us more about that guy who visited?" Drake asked koko, starting up conversation, but also for Judith's sake. he had a feeling she'd be interested

[haha all this talk of sleep's making me sleepy...]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:36 pm
[It's kind of late there for you, isn't it? It's only 4:35PM here.]

Judith noted the higher alcohol content in this drink, was he trying to get Koko completely drunk... When Drake asked about Patrick she perked up a bit, she tried not to be too obvious but she was curious.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm
"Patrick?" Koko said. "Not really too much to tell. He moved away before I came here. From what I was told he ran off with his sweetheart to L.A. but it ended in divorce. He visits a couple times every year to keep in touch with Sam and his brothers here."

She paused to think of what else to add....

"He work at a very successful restraunt as a pastry chef.....which was how I first met him because he came looking for spices," she replied. "Overall a nice guy. I think he's nearly 40 by now."

Then she looked at her drink and reluctently took a swig.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:41 pm
[haha really? wow it's 12.30 at night here xp I'm esp tired cos I walked into town to see the bonfire night fireworks then walked back to play with our sparklers in the garden. our next door neighbours were setting off fireworks, and since we're only in a little terraced flat there was only a privet bush seperating our teeny gardens and we were right opposite the fireworks as they exploded. flippin' gave us heart attacks XD ahh bonfire night...the whole city stinks of smoke and everywhere's misty cos of all the bonfires and fireworks all over - it's hilarious :3 ]

"Pastry chef?" Drake repeated, unsure if he was supposed to be impressed or think him a litle over-feminine.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:45 pm
"He has a sweet-tooth," Koko replied taking another sip. "Something wrong with being a pastry chef? He gets paid pretty well from what I've been told."

((lol.....7:45pm here))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:48 pm
Judith nearly spit out her drink. Almost forty? She was thinking early thirties at the very oldest. Judith took another sip.
"That's good, I wasn't aware pastry chefs made that much." She said.

[It sounds like you had fun though!]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:51 pm
"Yeah....he looks a lot younger than he looks," Koko laughed at Judith's expression she read in her eyes. "He's apparently one of the best in his line of work."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:53 pm
[aye, it was fun biggrin ]

Drake took another drink and shrugged.
"Well it is a little feminine isn't it? I mean cooking is a woman's thing, and pastry? That fluffy stuff - it's all a little prissy really."
He then looked over between the girls and shrugged again.
"Nothing against him of course. he can do a girly job if he wants. If he's good at it it doesn't matter i suppose."

[Drake's not much of a feminist, bless him. he tries xp ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:56 pm
Judith laughed.
"Drake only approves of manly jobs?" She asked, teasing him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 pm
Drake had a sense the girls were manoeuvring in to corner him and he snorted, getting a little defensive.

"Well that depends. It's just that men are more suited to certain kinds of jobs, and they should take those."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:03 pm
Judith looked at Drake, confused. She hadn't expected him to take the question seriously.
"Eh... Well, that is true." She said, trying to throw together a serious response through the muddle of alcohol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:04 pm
((haha))

Koko sighed and finished her drink quickly. The sensation of the alcohol in her system was going to her head. She merely shrugged the comment off....she wasn't in the mood to argue. In fact she much rather have a shower and changed her mind about the deer skin-it could wait and she had taken precautions so that it didn't stink up the basement. "Think what you want," she replied. "I'm going to get a shower before I fall asleep." She stood up slowly-being catious with her steps. Certain she wasn't going to fall on her face she wondered off. "Feel free to start the movie without me if you decide to watch one."

One in the bathroom she slowly peeled off her outfit-pausing occasionally to catch her balance. Alright....maybe this was a good idea.....

She stepped into the running water and rested against the shower wall to keep standing.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:13 pm
Drake slumped deeper into the sofa, practically nodding off.

"see?" he said with another yawn, as if his point had somehow been proved.
he sat for a little with his eyes closed, drinking hsi drink.
"Mhmm, what do you think? film or not?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games