Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:17 pm
Oblen tilts his head a bit, seeing Mira hold a snowball. He thinks for a moment before smirking, lifting a hand as he uses his telekinesis to keep afloat several packed snowballs. He chuckles.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:19 pm
Mira riase an eyebrow and looked at her snowball a second.Then without warning she threw it at Oblen and ducked behind the cabin.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:53 pm
Oblen closes his eyes, the snowball Mira thrown hitting his face and melting on it quickly. As he stumbles a bit with a smirk, he sends all his snowballs forward, most hitting just the cabin, but two managed to curve around to go after Mira.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:16 pm
Mira squeeled when the snowballs hit her "Hey, no cheating!" She tossed another snowball at him.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 pm
Oblen ducks with a chuckle. "You cheated first." He said as he begins to pack as many snowballs as he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 pm
Mira chucked another snowball at him and began to build a pile of them "I did not.I only started it.That's not cheating.Cheating is using that telekanetic brain thingy."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:53 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes, catching the snowball, but it turned to snow at his clutching to catch it. He then throws a snowball back at Mira from his pile. "I was waiting for a "Ready, set, go", instead I got blinded momentarily. I view that as somewhat cheating... don't tell me you wouldn't use it if ya had it... plus it's not a 'brain thingy'... like saying the ability to shoot fire out of your arms and eyes is a 'body thingy'."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:11 pm
Mira rolled her eyes "There's no warning an a snowball war, or anywar for that matter." She dodged the snowball only to throw one of her own.She snickered quietly about the pyro comment.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:18 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes at the comment of the snowball war. He tries yet again to catch it in his hand, yet again crushing it before being able to throw it back. "Thought it's called a 'snowball fight'... and if there's no warning, then I know it wouldn't be at all unfair to use telekinesis... for it's war, and only the one's whom use their 'strengths and strategies' best shall win." He then raises his hands, his whole pile of snowballs lifting up and soaring right for Mira.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:53 am
Mira squeeked slighlty when all the snowballs came flying at her and crouched down, covering her head.She let out a little huff as she went sprawling from it "Where I'm from it's called a snowball war...And that's still not fair..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 pm
Oblen chuckles before shrugging. Alright then… it’s also not that fair to blind someone at the very start… before it’s known that there’d be snowballs to be thrown.” He said before crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:24 pm
Mira gave a little huff and sighed "If I'm tossing a snowball up and down it's kinda obvious that it'd get thrown at some time or another.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:07 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "For all I know, you could of wanted to juggle them... why I made about seven... so I could add one in as your juggling."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:53 pm
Mira shugged slightly and brushed the snow from her hair and sneezed.Frowning slightly she covered her mouth and nose as she sneezed again "Not cool.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:07 pm
Oblen closes his eyes as a gust of wind blew against his face and hair. "Really?... I rather thought it was really cold out... it's far more cold than "cool" out here." He then opens his eyes to raise an eyebrow and ask. "You... getting sick or something?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games