Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:24 pm
magnadearel

Thank you <3 I'll be sure to sent it your way soon as I get her =3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:20 am
Father's name, image, and owner: Rinji
User Image- Cub image (to see nose markings)
Mother's name, image, and owner: Maswali -- Depawsit
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Pridelands
Any Requirements: No evilness~
List of all Throwbacks:
Rinji Family:
Father x Mother
Sib1-Sib2-Sib3-Sib4
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fit with Family~
A bit of history about the family:
Curious and calm Rinji believes in the aspects of karma. Never one to panic he looks for all the logical things before making judgements on something. He is also a seer as his mother is a goddess (of herb lore) biggrin

They first met in the rogue lands and fell in love. Maswali was heading for the pridelands at the time of their meeting. Rinji had doubts about venturing to another pride and so she left while he stayed behind. After weeks passed Rinji realized he had made a mistake, so he followed his one true love to the Pridelands and there he stayed to be with Maswali. For better and for worse, through good times and bad.

Extra: We would prefer their children stay in the pridelands. RPing your cub would be nice to see as well <3 We look forward to seeing your customs!

Closing Time: TBD  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:29 pm
Applying for: Rinji x Maswali
Name of SoA: Briac
Meaning: Celtic: Noble/Strong
Appearance: Black base with his mother’s bright green eyes. Face markings inspired by his father’s line. He has his grandfather’s wing markings on his back. Celtic knots wrap around all of his forelegs. His mane and tail have his mother’s brown gradient colouring, and his markings have the bronze gradient.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Briac takes after his father’s belief in karma. He is calm, composed, and acts very regal. Not much can ruffle Briac’s feathers. He knows that if he takes out his anger on someone, the same will happen to him. He devotes his life to his pride and his job as a scout, often forgetting to take care of himself in the process. He doesn’t believe he has time for love or a relationship, especially not with the rumours that the hyenas are re-grouping. Briac can be a little emotionally distant, however, and sometimes has trouble with matters pertaining to feelings. He is absolutely useless when someone is crying and cannot deal with listening to others’ insecurities.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Briac will remain in the pride, and will become a Scout upon adulthood.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:24 pm
Name and image of Father: Kaleth, owned by Talencia
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Tsilihu Waya, owned by wooga Paes
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Possibly 1. We may pick none. (Staff customs are okay!)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ela!
Any Requirements: No evil, mean, or crazy cubs. Cub will stay with them at least until adol.
List of all Throwbacks: On the mother's side, I have:
Dad (Sado) Mom (Madoa)
Grandma(Tsihilu) Granpa(Nyota) and another Grandma (Usiku'umeme/Ruffian) Grandpa (Daemon)

On the father's side,
father - Maisha'uhaini
mother - Vinca and (other side of her face)
Extended Family: great aunt (pink bits are scars), Great Aunt, Great Aunt, Great Aunt, Great Aunt
Great Grandmother, Great Grandfather, Great-Great Aunt
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No.
A bit of history about the family: Kaleth never knew his father, had wandered to find him and his own place in the world. He found Tsilihu, and his life became complete. Ela is home to them both, not just a place to live.
Extra: We will be picky, but don't let that dissuade you from putting up your idea!

Closing Time: Monday 9am Pacific  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:07 pm
Applying for: Kaleth x Tsilihu Waya
Name of SoA: Teeyla
Meaning: Has no meaning.
Appearance: I don't know how you feel about cosplays but she is one.
-She is based on a character in Stargate Atlantis.
-She will being having grandpa Daemon's markings (i couldnt draw them) on the base of her tail (a light creamy-brown) and stopping mid way. (edit-tail marking only)
-Her hair will be streaked; the colours provided below.

Personality: Teeyla is a strong female both in physical grace/pose and mental capacity. She has a strong leadership quality that is mixed with a compassionate heart. She respects the teachings of her pride as well as her family and will fiercely protect them with her whole being.

Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil, mean or crazy cubs and must stay until adol (though she will be staying her whole life in Ela).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:54 pm
Name of SoA: Malise
Meaning: Celtic for "Black, Dark"
Appearance: Her father's darker shade of grey as the base, with his same maw and toe markings. I would like for her to have her mother's tail markings, with the outer color as black and the inner being her father's lighter shade of grey. She would also have the same knot design as her mother around her neck, with the colors used on her tail, with one exception. I would like to see a flower, much like the one on Rinji's side, in the middle of the "necklace" marking. The flower itself will be the same green as Rinji's mane.

I would like for her eyes to be green, like her eyes to be green, like Maswali's, her nose to be black and for her tail tuft to be black as well.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Malise can be a little off at times, preferring to spend time as her mother's shadow than running off with her siblings. She's bright and loves to learn, which can sometimes get in the way of socialization.

I imagine that as she grows, she'll dedicate herself to herbal lore, much like her grandmother before her, and follow along the teachings of her parents.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Malise will stay in the pride, and be rped. :3  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:33 pm
Parents: Kerke and Zaria
User Image
User Image

Number of Cubs Currently in the litter: 3 + 1 Custom
Number of Cubs allowing to custom-in? 1 (If Mia doesn't custom the slot for herself)
List of all Throwbacks:
Zaria's Family:
Entire Family: http://familyecho.com/?p=N9ZK5&c=16z7qeljr2y&f=940077181273234278

Brother:
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u303/discord248/shadowsofafrica/cheetahs/mwezikinyagoadult.png

Mom: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d123/togetix/Characters/SOA/Uncerts/Satinkaadult1.png

Grandma (Mom's side):
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn135/soaminion/isikali.jpg

Grandma (Dad's side):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/reeshiehack/GaiaJournals/SoA/Relatives/Parents/satinka.jpg

Grandpa (Dad's Side):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/reeshiehack/GaiaJournals/SoA/Relatives/Parents/yatenadultcert.png

Aunts and Uncles (Dad's side):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/reeshiehack/GaiaJournals/SoA/Relatives/Satinkaadult4.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/reeshiehack/GaiaJournals/SoA/Relatives/Satinkaadult3.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/reeshiehack/GaiaJournals/SoA/Relatives/alulaadult.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/reeshiehack/GaiaJournals/SoA/Relatives/amilegamatalaadult.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/reeshiehack/GaiaJournals/SoA/Relatives/emogeneadult.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/reeshiehack/GaiaJournals/SoA/Relatives/kurokageadult.jpg
Do you allow randoms into the family? Sorta? Try to keep it like the family. We have plenty of throw-backs. But if you make a random color look nice then go for it!
A bit of History about the family: Zaria is afraid of lions and her own shadow. She used to live in Suka'Fumo with a lion for protection. But she found she was only staying for her kids and not because she loved him. Kerke saved her from herself and taught her to believe in herself; and though she is still afraid of mostly everything she is getting better. Kerke and Zaria are not 'mates' but good friends. Kerke will have several other lady's along with momma, and these cubs have to be OK with have lots of moms come in and out of their lives!
Extra: Cubs have to stay with parents until Adolescent. No cosplays please. There is already one in this litter smile
Closing Time: TBA

ALSO if you post to enter in PLEASE C&P this into your post:
[quote="Alpha Hug Wolf"][/quote]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 am
Name of SoA: Hala
Meaning: strong and beautiful
Appearance: see below
Visual reference: {PB has been acting up for me. So uploaded it onto imgur for now} here
Personality: A warrioress type, brave and true. That's what I've got so far. xDa
Any additional requirements that the family has: will not be evil, will stay in pride~  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:54 am
Slots for Kaleth and Tsilihu are now closed.

musicaloner7
Name of SoA: Hala
Meaning: strong and beautiful
Appearance: see below
Visual reference: {PB has been acting up for me. So uploaded it onto imgur for now} here
Personality: A warrioress type, brave and true. That's what I've got so far. xDa
Any additional requirements that the family has: will not be evil, will stay in pride~

Please post your form in Riri's thread and send her the payment!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:50 am
Name of SoA: Milele'fundo
Meaning: infinity & knot in swahili
Appearance: I'd like him to be his grandmothers dark green with his fathers silver TLK markings, like, belly, paws, muzzle, etc. Then his mothers green eyes and a celtic knot collar-pattern around his neck and forepaws/arms(?) in his mothers knot color as well as his mane when he gets older being the color of his mothers tail fluff.
Visual reference: I stink at making these, so just read appearance <3
Personality: He will have a very charismatic personality and have a strong sense of duty. Any task or chore his parents (and later pride), gives to him will be seen as some epic quest he must accomplish in a timely manner. In the event of failure he will show deep regret for being unable to complete his task, and any task he doesn't do exactly correctly will also make hims ad, but from any failures he may, and will, encounter, he will learn from and hope to become a better lion from this. I see him being a very loyal and family oriented lion to, and as he grows up, his future mate will need to be approved by his parents and will need to be close to her own family, and also from the Pridelands.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I promise to keep him int he Pridelands (he will be my first PLer!) and I will bother you for family rps ALL THE TIME. <333

Also, I'm lacking funds at the moment, so if chosen I'd need help paying for it. ^^;  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

radiumshine

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:44 am
Name of SoA:
Meaning:
Appearance: Takes after her mother in main body color, markings colors, and eye color. Stomach and toes the same color as her father. Tail the same color as her father. The stem of the flower should form into the same type of knots that her mother has as it extends down her leg. Has similar markings to her mother along her tail. Twined half moon marking on her nose (one crescent facing up, the other down)
Personality: A rambunctious, curious youngster. She has a penchant for trouble even when she grows older, enjoying the lighter side of life. She has taken her mother's beliefs in karma to heart (her pranks and tricks are never mean spirited or harmful on purpose). The willingness to learn and explore everything is strong.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She MIGHT wander outside of the Pridelands at some point to explore a bit but she will not leave the Pride itself.

An aditional note, Depawsit mentioned they would be willing to foot the custom in price if my cub design is chosen. (Thank you)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Name of SoA: Caera (pronounced "keer-ah")
Meaning: Irish for Friend.
Appearance: See ref. But brace yourselves- Light can't draw well, especially not Celtic knots. XDDDDDD Lines courtesy of Dust! If you could- I would like a little 4-leafed celtic knot on her nose, but I can't draw it. XDDDD Same color as the rest of her knotting. :3
Visual reference: *click*
Personality: Caera lives up to her namesake- she's a friendly individual. She'll laugh at most jokes just to get along well with whoever she's around... But in many ways, she's something of a pushover.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil, she'll stay in the Pridelands for her whole life! :3  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 pm
Name and image of Father: Tlaloc
User Image
His cert actually lies now, he's gone back to his given name of Tlaloc since Muhali's influence left the Kizaa xd ;
Name and image of Mother: Taya'mfupa
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kitwana'antara - This is not negotiable!
Any Requirements: First and foremost, I need you to tell me the number of the slot youre applying for! Why? Because I've pre-rolled if each slot is infected, a carrier, or immune, and Slot 1 is IMMUNE and Slot 2 is INFECTED AND SHOWING! Please specify which you are applying for!

No evil cubs, please! And again, they need to stay in the pride!
I'm also a VERY visual person! Please use this provided free-use template to make a ref(And to make it easier still... Use the Pridelander for a girl, Outlander for a boy xd ). (And this may seem a rather silly and stupid request, but please direct link to the image - Since PB's being a pain and not wanting to load properly, having to wait for the stuff associated with the "?action=view¤t=" file tag section kind of makes it WORSE, because I'm loading not just the image, but buttons and other things of Photobucket, AND whatever background you may have.)
List of all Throwbacks: Taya
Mother Father
Post where Taya and her siblings grew to adult

Tlaloc
Sister Sister Sister
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fits with family
A bit of history about the family: Taya'mfupa was born and raised in the pride. She is infected and showing, but being a healer, she has an easier time of it than most. She cares VERY deeply for her family, being a healer so she can more easily help them. This will include her cubs! She met Tlaloc, the sire of the litter, on chance.... But before that, she met Xavier, the God of the Cursed, and very much accidentally offended him(Not that it's that hard to DO... Temperamental *garbled word*) - So one of the cubs in the litter(Mine) is now very much claimed by him as penance.

Tlaloc was born... Good question, actually, on where. He has three sisters, though he and two sisters believe one to be dead. They've all scattered to(Literally) the four winds - Tlaloc himself lives in the Kizingo'zaa(Which is where that pinched cub will end up). The oldest of his sisters is currently a rogue, while another is in the Jini'msemi with her incredibly tiny mate, and the sister-believed-dead is in the Ashnai'le. All three sisters have children, to boot! Tlaloc HAS a mate, but after her one-off fling with a rogue, he decided that he needed to even the odds, if only to make his mate jealous and actually give some form of reply to his affections besides a growl, hiss, and smack to the face.
Extra: The entry for Slot 1 is encouraged to take up a rank that will allow them to travel and bring back breeding babies! It's also heavily encouraged to be female, but if a male's posted that REALLY strikes my fancey... Yay to you xd The entry for Slot 2 can be most any OTHER rank, but may not actually LEAVE the pride!

More info on ranks can be found here, and the roll determining the infected/immunity status for these two slots is here.

Closing Time: 8am EST, 9/12  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm
Name of SoA: Uuuuh, IDK yet, I'll edit one in when I figure one out xd Or name it if I get it lol Since I'm... Leaving the name CC
Meaning: TBD!
Appearance: Woo, descriptions xd Maswali's base color, with white muzzle/belly(Including where it stretches into the tail)/toe markings like Rinji; The hair(If female, just the tail; If male, mane and tail) would be the darker brown of Maswali's toe markings, fading to white at the tips; The left eye would be green, the right eye would be gold; This part would be CC on how it looks - I want it to have Celtic knot work, in silvers, that also lead into a flower like Rinji's(Possibly down the spine? Or a flower on the forehead? IDK!)
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: This is a cub who is curious to a point. The world beyond the borders of the pride absolutely terrifies it, to the point of hyperventilation if someone gets them NEAR the border. The fact it even leaves the den is a miracle, as it's afraid of everything, including its own shadow at times.
Any additional requirements that the family has: It'll stay in the pride ~ And the markings/colors fit with the family heart

*Edit* I just thought of this - I may be at work when closing time comes for the litter, so if I'm not here... It may need to be posted for me ^^;;;  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:41 pm
Name and image of Father: N’Seka/Annchen
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Malaya/magnadearel
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5!
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: depends upon who we like.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kitwana’antara
Any Requirements: Required to remain in pride! Carriers and diseased may not leave the pride’s lands. Diseased cubs would be preferred, but you may try for immune or carrier.
List of all Throwbacks:
N’Seka:
Father
Mother
Siblings

Malaya:
Father
Mother
siblings
1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, but nothing crazy. No cosplays.
A bit of history about the family: Malaya and N'Seka met while they were Adol and Juv respectively. It was thought N'Seka would be a carrier like Malaya was. Later he got sick again and the two lost touch. In a twist of fate, they both agreed to a matchmaking done by one of Malaya's brothers. He stood her up when the two were suppose to meet. Despite her adversion to the sick, Malaya fell in love with N'Seka. They agreed to marry.

While the cubs are still young (probably no older than juvs), N'Seka will loose his battle with the plague. Malaya will be heartbroken.
Extra: Please list diseased state(Immune, Carrier, Diseased). If Diseased: when will they first get sick?
What rank do you want them to have as adults?

Closing Time: tbd  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games