Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:40 pm
Blizzard120
"We are, and well. You got Blizzard to thank for the whole adoption of Tails thing." She said. "Its a long, drawn out story."

RC chuckles. "I bet it is. So, how is it that you came to meet Blizzard? I am sorry if I am asking alot of questions, but it seems the current version of things have slight alterations to what I remember when I was very young." he says.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:41 pm
"Aye it would," Night said softly, returning her egg back to the safety of her tails, "Just hope Enya doesn't get too jealous over a new baby. Speaking of...she should probably be ready to evolve soon."

Sitting in a nearby chair, Night shifted slightly so that she sat with her legs propped up on one of the arm rests, "Long story, eh? Well, if you don't mind telling, I ain't going anywhere. To be honest, I've been somewhat curious about the relationship between those two for a while."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:42 pm
RCCaughtem
Blizzard120
"We are, and well. You got Blizzard to thank for the whole adoption of Tails thing." She said. "Its a long, drawn out story."

RC chuckles. "I bet it is. So, how is it that you came to meet Blizzard? I am sorry if I am asking alot of questions, but it seems the current version of things have slight alterations to what I remember when I was very young." he says.

"Actually, we've known each other long before Tails came around. In a way you can say the hard way for that matter." Freth said. Then something occurred to her. If Blizzard had the mental record player, Freth probably would have a jukebox...one that has been hit a little too hard. "Wait. What? Alterations? Current Versions? What?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 pm
Blizzard120
RCCaughtem
Blizzard120

"Actually, we've known each other long before Tails came around. In a way you can say the hard way for that matter." Freth said. Then something occurred to her. If Blizzard had the mental record player, Freth probably would have a jukebox...one that has been hit a little too hard. "Wait. What? Alterations? Current Versions? What?"

RC sighs. "I guess I had better explain. I am...quite old. so old infact, it seems that the world has decided to fool with this old dragon's mind. when I was a young man, and I do stress young, I was part of a Team called Snagem, had many friends who share names, behaviors, and appearances as this current group, fought an evil organization that was called Cipher and many other things. So I imagine my surprise when I came across a Ho-Oh Hybrid named Sol and told me of a Team Snagem. But as I have talked with people, there have been slight differences in these people. Some are not Hybrids, Some are. There is also differences in how people met each other and interact with one another. so if you feel confused about all this, imagine how I feel." RC explains. ya, that was alot to go through.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:55 pm
RCCaughtem

RC sighs. "I guess I had better explain. I am...quite old. so old infact, it seems that the world has decided to fool with this old dragon's mind. when I was a young man, and I do stress young, I was part of a Team called Snagem, had many friends who share names, behaviors, and appearances as this current group, fought an evil organization that was called Cipher and many other things. So I imagine my surprise when I came across a Ho-Oh Hybrid named Sol and told me of a Team Snagem. But as I have talked with people, there have been slight differences in these people. Some are not Hybrids, Some are. There is also differences in how people met each other and interact with one another. so if you feel confused about all this, imagine how I feel." RC explains. ya, that was alot to go through.

"..........." Freth stared at RC in confusion. RC is so old...that he's perhaps older than civilization itself? He actually lived to see the dawn of time happen...again? Wait. What? "Uh...huh." Jukebox ceases to exist now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:57 pm
"Well, that's interesting," Night said softly, listening to RC's tale. Like Freth, Night, too, had been struck completely speechless. "So, um...." Yeah, no coherent thoughts were going through this fox's mind.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:06 pm
RC looks between Freth and Night. " I take it you are wondering how this is all possible. Quite simple actually. Somewhere along the thousands of years I have existed, and existed is the only proper term for it, there was a massive war. It almost wiped out all life on this planet. Pokemon and what remaining humans there were survived in small pockets. Cities became reclaimed by the earth, and all information up to that point was lost. it took a long time, but slowly the regions became rebuilt and only have recently reached levels that they were at when I was young. And so what i once knew, has re-appeared in new ways. although some things are still the same." RC explains once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:14 pm
"Uh huh..." Night said, slowly rising to her feet and, without another word, walked into the kitchen. She'd eventually return with a large bottle of tequila and flopped back down in her chair, drinking deeply from the bottle before taking a deep breath, "Ah, that's better."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:16 pm
"......" She looked back and stared at Night with the bottle of tequila. "You wouldn't happen to have some bourbon, would you?" she asked. She needed relief too, apparently.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:19 pm
RC sighs and leans his head back. They didn't believe a word he had said and were gonna drink the information away.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:23 pm
"Afraid not," Night said, tipping her bottle up again, "Got plenty of tequila, though, and a few bottles of rum. You're more than welcome to it if you'd like." It was then that she noticed RC's reaction, "Oi, given the huge ******** you just gave us, we're entitled to purge the information from our minds with alcohol."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:39 pm
Ms Edyn
"Afraid not," Night said, tipping her bottle up again, "Got plenty of tequila, though, and a few bottles of rum. You're more than welcome to it if you'd like." It was then that she noticed RC's reaction, "Oi, given the huge ******** you just gave us, we're entitled to purge the information from our minds with alcohol."

"Rum will work." Freth said, looking back. "Don't take it the wrong way; look at it from our perspective. Are you going to be immediately inclined to really believe that, despite the kind of lifestyle we've been living in lately?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:44 pm
RC slowly tilts his head forward. "I do guess it is abit much to absorb. But there was no easy way to explain any of it. It was either lie, or give you the explanation I just did. " he says in a calm tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:52 pm
Night stood once more, this time a bit more wobbly than she had been the first time she rose, and left for the kitchen again, returning a short while later with another bottle, this one filled with rum rather than her preferred drink of tequila.

"It's not that I don't believe you," Night said, returning to her former position in the chair, "After all, I have seen strange- well, not stranger than this necessarily, but I have seen plenty of strange things in my life. I mean, hell, I'm sharing a body with my old Ninetales simply because some flaming freak decided to get curious. So, a dragon living long enough to see the planet's life nearly end and be reborn may be a little farfetched. Weird, yes. Mind blowing, extremely. But, I guess it can be somewhat believable. Although, don't be too surprised if I don't remember any of this tomorrow."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:07 pm
Ms Edyn
Night stood once more, this time a bit more wobbly than she had been the first time she rose, and left for the kitchen again, returning a short while later with another bottle, this one filled with rum rather than her preferred drink of tequila.

"It's not that I don't believe you," Night said, returning to her former position in the chair, "After all, I have seen strange- well, not stranger than this necessarily, but I have seen plenty of strange things in my life. I mean, hell, I'm sharing a body with my old Ninetales simply because some flaming freak decided to get curious. So, a dragon living long enough to see the planet's life nearly end and be reborn may be a little farfetched. Weird, yes. Mind blowing, extremely. But, I guess it can be somewhat believable. Although, don't be too surprised if I don't remember any of this tomorrow."

"Regardless...I suppose you have a lot of tales to tell." Freth said. She looked back towards Night. "Easy there. Shame for you to drop that and waste all that good rum."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games