Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:24 pm
^Congratulations!

<> I'm out of things to do on the net eek gonk Deviant art is boring me today and I've listened to the same song over and over....maybe I'll watch that new Ouran episode...

V Thinks I should.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
^ Yeah! Is 23 subbed yet?

< Goes to check on youtube for it

V Will check, too... or doesn't care.  

JenovasWitness

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:36 pm
^ I'm only on 22 Y_Y

<> That boy with the pony tail is adorable!!Tetsuya-chan!!!*squees*

V Thinks he's cute!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:56 pm
^ Yeah! I do!

< I was so happy with the addition of another OHSHC Bishie... and this one has LONG HAIR!!! Go Tetsuya!!!

V THinks this is weird if they don't know who I actually am.  

JenovasWitness

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:00 pm
^ I'm pretty sure I know ^_-

<> Bossa nova-kun is creeping me out, though.... why can't he be bishie!? He has pretty hair, but..... cry

V Is happy with the ammount of OHSHC bishies, but wants more Nekozawa.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:27 pm
^ Yes! Very true!

< And Casanova guy is kinda scary. If he'd smile then maybe he'd be cute, but... well, he's not particularly bishie. *sigh* Oh well, Tetsuya makes up for that. ^_^

V Agrees or...doesn't.  

JenovasWitness

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:31 pm
^ Gah!! where did you come from??? eek eek eek

<> has been MIA for a while

V will tell me where JW is from.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:31 pm
^ ninja
<> I had to edit my post
V Hates that  

Mariku -- Kitten

JenovasWitness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:30 pm
^ Yep.

< Tee hee 4laugh Where I came from indeed. Of course I came from Gaia. And from someone who seems to really like making mules. And is having too much fun crossdressing. sweatdrop

V Laughs or something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:23 am
^ well I'd say Zakai but you're talking to him/her.

<> is debating whether or not I have the energy to puzzle it out...

V might give me another hint.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

JenovasWitness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:57 am
^ Aw, well, I know one hint that would give it away for sure.

< But I'm too hungry at the moment to say it. But I'm not Zakai, the fellow fanboy. The transvestite that lives down the street from Jehobo or Saerenna's cousin or the artist friend of Zakai's are still possibilities. Then again I could be Jehobo because he has made mules in the past and shown them off. And I could say fairly certainly that Jehobo knows who I am. Of course, Saerenna has also made mules. Even Furry-sama has made mules. You yourself, captain, have mules. So who am I....?

V Probably knows or will figure it out, because I don't care if you know it's me or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:57 pm
^ I have a guess.....
<> Your a bit polite to be Jehobo in my opinion. Or ARE you....? ninja
Just glad that there's no way in hell my guess earlier in another thread was taken in offence, or even (more than likely) wrong.
Obviously someone who has been here a while, or at least longer than me, cause you know alot. And you said "fellow" fanboy, so your either male or wanna be male, but maybe I'm reading to far into this. And also, though if you WERE Jehobo, its safe to say you know yourself, the use of the line "I can say fairly certainly that Jehobo knows me" either means you are Jehobo trying to be slick, or that you are someone Jehobo associates with.
How convineint, a guessing game in the "knowing those around you" thread. Guess I don't know you guys as well as I thought.
V Is getting annoyed, cause my "logic" isn't helping.  

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:17 pm
^ It makes sense....
< I'm thinking Jehobo, because I believe Zakai when he says that it isn't him. If I didn't know any better, I'd think it was me. But knowing how sly Ermy can be.... Hmm... >.>
V Will join in on the "Who is JenovasWitness guessing game!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:35 pm
^ No, because I'm pretty sure I know XD I'll keep it to myself, though.

<> Then again, it could be someone you all don't expect. Someone completely random. Or have any of you thought of this? This person could have had a different username before the join/began posting, and changed it to support us. He may not be a mule, but is in fact trying to trick you.

V Is possibly confused.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:10 pm
^ Nope. Makes sense.
<> I hadn't thought of that. Clever. But thn, I wasn't aware you could change your name 'till just now. Still, I bet he/she/it(*snicker*) is laughing at us. Probably someone simple, too. "Look at them, makin everything over-complicated". Something like that.
V Is thinking "SHUT UP SEPHYANGEL, you're too dumb to solve Encyclopedia Brown."  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games