Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:03 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Grace smiled as Nell approached. "Hello." She sang in a cheery voice. "Yep we're first years. You are too yeah?" She ruffled her hair. "Are you excited to be here? What house do you want to be in? I love your accent!" She squealed this out all in one breath. Her smile still spread across her face.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Second Year - Slytherin

Eretria stepped off the train, her mood a lto better than it had before she had stepped onto it. It hadn't lessened her worry for her father, but she was going to make it a point to owl her brothers regularly since they would know more about what was going on. She stopped and decided to wait on Amanda, stepping out of the way of students getting off and scanning around to see if she could find some of her other friends.

----------------------------------
State: Calmer
OOC: ...

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

It was dark out by the time the Hogwarts Express pulled into Hogsmeade Station. Cameron followed behind Caitlin as he walked out of their compartment, but she was quickly lost in the crowd. Great, I'm officially on my own, he thought, a tab upset with himself that Caitlin had made several friends already and they've just got off the train now, and he made an acquaintance. Just don't get yourself lost, he reminded himself with a groan. Rushing through the crowd, he bumped into several older students. Luckily, he disappeared fast enough before they could notice who had hit them. They were already leaving while the first years were supposed to wait for a specific professor to bring them to the school.

wearing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:25 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell giggled at how cheery and energetic Grace looked to be and nodded at the first question. "Yup! The first in my family too!" she grinned happily showing all her pearly whites. She looked at the colorful girl in front of her and wished she hadn't listened to her mother before getting on the train. Look presentable she says, not comfortable presentable! The woman that walks around in ripped jeans with flour in her hair! Before she could get carried away in her rant she realized that Grace had been speaking the entire time and grinned when she remembered what she had been saying. "Yeah I am, I kinda wouldn't mind Hufflepuff, or maybe Ravenclaw. I'm not particularly brave nor cunning for Gryffindor or Slytherin. And thanks! I'm actually from Scotland, Boddam to be exact. What about you? Where do you want to be and where are you from?" she asked all together with a slight tilt of the head as she looked up at her new friend. Curse her short height!

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie Mchalen and Hannah Palidonia

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Unsorted
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Richard stepped off the train, looking about and trying to figure out where he was supposed to go. Honestly, he wasn't sure, but he noticed a couple of kids his age starting to congregate. He felt bad about leaving Jinx on the train, but he figured that the owl would be transported up to the castle. "Well, this is a right mess then, isn't it?" He decided to walk over to the congregation of kids and wait, staying quiet and out of the way until either someone noticed him or someone in charge came and instructed them on what to do.

State: Quiet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:35 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Grace ruffled her hair once again. "I'm an only child so I guess I'd be the first in my dad's family line." She laughed. Of course she was the first in his line, he was a muggle. She lifted her hands and placed them behind her head as the other girl spoke. "I was born right here in England. Actually I was born in the manor I still live in...." She trailed off. Come to think of it she really had never been away from her home all her life. This was the first time. Gracie shrugged it off and widened her smile. "I think I want to be in Gryffindor. I consider myself brave and I mean they're known for their rule breaking, which I'm totally into." She giggled. She was never sure if her rules are made to be broke attitude would make a good impression on people or not, but in general she was a popular girl who made good impressions on every one no matter what she said.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda followed behind Eretria down the halls until they stepped out of the Hogwarts Express. Eretria made it out first, for many students budged in between the two Slytherin girls. When she finally got out of the train, she smiled at the view. It's almost exactly the same as the previous year, except it seemed familiar. Another thing that was different was Amanda's clothing. One year ago, she had been an unsorted first year. This year, she proudly wore her house's colors: a Slytherin cloak over a black skirt, white shirt, and a Slytherin cardigan.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne
Second Year - Slytherin

Eretria looked over when she spotted Amanda. "Almost seems like last year, doesn't it?" She still stood there, scanning the crowd and trying to see if she could find anyone else. "You want to wait to see if we find Leo, or try to find a carriage before they all get taken up?"

State: Calmer

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Kellan carefully made her way off the train and looked around. She was wondering where she was supposed to go because she honestly didn't know much. Deciding on a simple plan she settled with just following the crowd. While putting this plan into action, Kellan searched for her friends Hannah and Michelle were. She couldn't see very well with the overwhelmingly large crowd.
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

MOOD: Excited LOCATION: Hogmeade Station OOC sad ( ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 pm

User Image
Chantale Ellis

Pureblood

Nell smiled and nodded along to what Grace was telling her and giggled again at what her hopeful sorting. She could very well see the bubbly girl get along fine in the boisterous crowd of Gryffindor. "Aye, I can totally see you in Gryffindor." she replied. When she thought of all the houses, she found herself thinking of what it would be like to be in each one. They'd all welcome her as a first year and then what? Keep her in a tight knit family? Throw her to the side? Ignore her and hope she learns to swim? Nell shuddered at that last image, hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:50 pm
((please do not quote other people when you post. Refer to the rules if you have any questions as to why, and make sure to review them properly. Just a reminder))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:57 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Grace bounced on the balls of her feet. "I hope the professor gets here soon. I don't think I can take anymore waiting." She ruffled her hair again in a bit of nervousness. She just wanted the sorting to be done with so she could proudly write her parents and boast about whichever house she was put in. She groaned as she looked around. She still couldn't see any professors.

The days are fading

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle staid quiet throughout all of her cousins conversations. She was fine with just standing by while her cousin made friends. She still couldn't see Ada anywhere and bit her lip, hoping the small girl hadn't been trampled to death during the rush of students getting off the train. As she looked around her eyes fell on Kellan. She looked at her with a bit of interest. They had met eachother earlier in the summer when she had been hanging out in Hogsmeade. Although she saw and recognized the other girl, she made no move to get closer to her. She was perfectly comfortable standing where she was and figured if the other girl wanted to talk, she would come over.
User Image
OOC: I'm off to bed now loves~

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda watched all the first years as they gathered around each other. Most were speaking quickly and loudly, probably because of their level of excitement. She considered picking on some of them but changed her mind because they were only a year younger than her. Maybe next year, she thought before turning to look over at Eretria, who suggested to either get a carriage or find Leonidas first. "I highly doubt we'll find him in this crowd," she told Eretria before turning to go get a carriage with her Slytherin friend.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

((Next post at the Entrance Gates))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:02 pm

User Image
Chantale Ellis

Pureblood

Nell hid her smile behind her hand as she watched her new friend bounce excitedly for the professors to arrive and lead them towards their sorting. "I completely understand, Idunno which one emotion I'm feeling more: nervous or excited." To be perfectly honest, she was just as jittery as Grace and was busy twisting the small braids in her hair between her fingers or chewing on the ends. She kept seeing more and more students arrive but no professor to be seen, it was getting to seem as though the adults wanted to see them sweat out the wait!

You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:12 pm
[Im goin to bed guys i will post in the mornin]  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games