Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:55 am
Astrid shook in her boots as she heard the rumors going around. Conrad had killed so many witches...Crystal would be next..but so would her and Nyx! She quivered as lycans and vampires alike passed her by like nothing was wrong. Did they forget that their prince was in a relationship with a witch? And she had done nothing wrong! She had defended both lycans and vampires; it was in her wiccan nature to protect all types of life.

She watched as Keagan approach, probably looking for Scarlette, "He's here..."

"You don't have to be scared. Scarlette and Sebastian won't let him hurt you or Nyx," he wanted to sound positive, but he didn't want to meet his soon-to-be Grandfather-in-law.

"I'm just...frightened..." Astrid held her arms tightly, "I want Sebby.."

Once the guards scattered and Emma was driving off, Anya approached Conrad and looked up at him. Over their long, long marriage she had seen him as her lover, her best friend, and her confidante. Now, she saw a beast that needed tamed. The only witch that hurt their family was Crystal; and now she was welcomed to their children's home for protection.

"If you continue this path, my husband, I will not be able to keep you safe forever," Anya's words were strong with a hint of fear, "We don't need a genocide on our hands. I've tried that before and i'm still doing my best to fix that mistake. I don't want to see..."

Be killed for this. Her niece was a witch. Her nephew was in love with a witch. That only meant that her husband's mass murder of witches will come at a price. Anya reach up and caressed his cheek, "Stop this bloodshed or I cannot be by your side anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:11 am
Conrad pulled Anya into his arms. "I'm doing this for you Anya." He said. "They tried to harm our family. They've tried several times. It's my job to protect you, even from myself. I'm so sorry for how I've been. I can't control this like Emma can. I'm. . . I'm scared." He admitted finally. "I can't stop when I'm around you. But I don't like it when you're away from me. . . But I can't stop. . . I'm terrified that if I let my guard down, those witches will hurt you. Hurt our babies. I love you all too much for that to happen."

Sebastian went to her side in an instant. "I'm here." He said quickly pulling her into his arms. "I'll protect you. The wolves and the vampires are not reacting because unlike Emma, he won't know when to stop. They're secretly scared that if they retaliate against his violence Anya will come down on us."

Scarlette stared out the window in the next room. She slid to her knees. "M'lady." A servant probed. "Keagan is in the next room."

"I know, I can hear his heart." Scarlette replied. "I should be with him, so he won't be scared I went out to confront my grandfather." But she couldn't move. She hadn't seen her grandfather in a long time. She didn't remember him being this violent. She was scared. "I'll go get him." The servant said leaving and whispering to Keagan where Scarlette was and that she might need a little comfort.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:23 am
"The witches you speak of have no hurt our family," Anya's voice became harder, "You went on a killing spree because you can't control the beast within you. You're breaking my heart.."

She pulled her hand away from his as she took a few steps back, "You've gone too far this time. Now not even I can save you from this. I'm sorry, Conrad... I must protect my family from you."

Nyx and now Astrid were apart of her family. She would not let Conrad threaten their existence. What if it turned to more than witches? What if he thought killing vampires and lycans were a good idea one day? She couldn't risk that. Anya pulled out those new techy devices her children had and pressed one of the buttons. In an instant, several large helicopters were swarming the sky as vampires and lycans alive slid down from ropes while others shot hundreds of tranquilizers into Conrad. Once he was at a weakened state, they took him into a helicopter and flew off.

Anya watched as tears filled her eyes. It only took minutes to haul off her husband. She would bring him back once the beast gene was taken from him. Until then, he was too great of a risk.

"I have faith that she will take care of this herself," Astrid hugged Sebastian tightly, "She's a kind woman, always has been to me and Nyx when we first arrived out of the blue."

Keagan went to see Scarlette was trembling at what she had seen. He wrapped an arm around her waist to bring her closer to him, "Things will get better. They just take some time."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:43 am
Conrad didn't resist. He let them take him down. To save his marriage.

Scarlette nodded a little. But she was still upset. But Keagan being close was giving her strength. She put her hand on his and smiled softly. She knew he wasn't much of a touch person but she was happy he was making the effort for her. She pressed a kiss to his cheek then drew back so she was close but he didn't have to touch her if he didn't want to. "I have faith, it's just hard to believe the smiling man who snuck me candy before dinner turned into this. I mean, how many witches has he killed? Hundreds? Thousands? I feel like, just when something good has happened in my life." She took his hand to mean him. "Everything else is falling apart around me. I'm scared Keagan. I don't want to lose you. Or anyone. Ever."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:36 pm
"Not everything in life is easy or good. These are the times that we learn the most from," Keagan tried to reassure her. He looked from the window back to her and placed a kiss on her forehead, "When I first came here, I thought I lost everything that I worked so hard for. But, i've found i'm the most useful here. I'm one of the best doctors here and I get to live in a nice place. And.."

He tilted her head up slightly to kiss her softly. His lips lingered against hers, parting just ever so slowly to have a taste. Keagan slowly pulled away as he opened his eyes somewhat to gaze down at her, "I've fallen in love with my sire. Things in life can be hard, but then turn around so nicely."

Keagan ran his fingers down her arms until they were intertwined with her fingers. He gave her hands a soft squeeze as he then said, "I'm not really familiar with how the royalty system works here, but I can at least say that you and your brother are the main leaders here, or Alpha's or something. You two need to be together, Astrid and I will be with you two all the way so you two can deal with this."

Astrid could no longer sense Conrad. Her fear subsided as she cuddled close to Sebastian. Then, a door slowly creaked open and a sharpened face peaked out. Nyx glanced around, "Is...he gone?"

"I think so," Astrid glanced up at Sebastian, "Is he?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:10 pm
"For now." Sebastian said. "But, judging from the smell on him." Sebastian pulled Astrid a little closer stroking her hair. "I have a feeling this isn't over." He pressed a kiss to Astrid's cheek. "We take mates very seriously here, Astrid." He whispered in her ear. "If you were in danger they would kill him to protect you. As will I."

Scarlette blushed darkly at the kiss on her forehead listening to his words, admiring his courage. She was about to tell him that of course he was useful, when he kissed her. She kissed him back her body shivered with unfamiliar heat as her fingers clung to his. "I'm scared Keagan." She admitted when he broke the kiss, putting her forehead on his. "I'm scared I'll screw it up. Being High Alpha, ruler of all Lycans, and the sects of Vampires who are mated to them, I don't know how mum was able to do it for so long." She moved her nose so it nuzzled his a little. "But, I know with you there, supporting me, loving me," It was her turn to kiss him, a slow, heat building kiss that ended with her softly licking his bottom lip. "I know I can do it with you, my love, beside me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:24 am
Luna, Celia, and Alexei had heard about their father's massacre. They stood together in their private meeting room and said not a word. None of them wanted to say what needed to be done. Alexei sighed as he rubbed his temples, "I have my family in hiding over this. My people still remember him as the unfit king from before and it's getting worse. They want blood, sisters, and I am at a loss of what to do about this."

"We can't kill our own father," Luna looked to her twin for support, happy to see Celia nod, "That will make us look like savages."

"Mother is already upset about this. She...she even took off her wedding ring," Celia looked to the ground, "I don't know....what that means."

"It means she is prepared for what may or may not happen next," Luna spoke softly, "Father has upset her before many times. But this time...there really isn't enough forgiveness to give back. He really has crossed a line. We are on the brink of a war that he caused."

"The lycans are not to be trusted..." Alexei grumbled as he ran his fingers through his our, "Our own lycan supporters have been preaching that only the weak allow their beast to rule, but if we excuse this behavior what will they-"

"The lycans have a distinct code of honor," Luna stated sharply, thinking of Lauchlain, "If they say that the beast side of them is weak, then it means it's not spoken lightly. Please, trust me on this. The lycans are to be trusted."

Both Celia and Alexei silently agreed with their sister. Alexei then spoke, "I have no other choice but to dismantle his old title as king and charge him with the murder of the witches. He will go through our court system and the people will choose the punishment for his crime."

Celia didn't have to wonder what the people will say. As the Captain of the Guard, she would be his executioner. She bit her bottom lip and nodded slowly, "Very well..."

"Luna, you will continue with your marriage to Lauchlain. We will give you the wedding you deserve here. Write to him and let him know when to show up and to bring his pack. While Father is away, I will walk you down the aisle."

Though through this dark time, Luna was very happy to know she was getting the wedding of her dreams. She gave a half-smile and nodded before sending out a message to Lauchlain.

Astrid was easing into Sebastian's arms as Keagan was about to kiss Scarlette, a scream echoed throughout the halls that came from outside. A lone witch was running from the forest covered in blood. She ran straight towards the castle when she noticed the tri-breeds also guarding the front. Terror was seen in her gaze as her chasers were lycans. Nyx ran to the window and gasped, she couldn't let this witch be killed!

She leaped from the window and used her magic to cause the wind to slow down her fall. Tearing her dress to her thighs, she rushed to the woman as the lycans were about to pounce on her. What confused Nyx were the tri-breeds not even attempting to protect the woman. Why? Nyx used her magic to create a sonic-wave of energy that blasted the lycans away from the woman. She kept the pressure on them as she ran to them, "Where did you come from!? Why are you killing witches!?"

"From...Alpha...Conrad..." they barked, in pain from the pressure she put them under.

As an oath, she promised never to kill a living being. Nyx blasted them one more time, causing them to run off in a howl. The sun was taking it's toll on her, though. Only half a vampire, a bad sun burn was forming on her exposed flesh. She fell to her knees from the searing heat before getting back up to the woman, "You're...you're safe here."

"Lycans are killing us," the woman sobbed, "Even I-"

To Nyx's horror, the tri-breed guard stabbed the woman through the head. Tears fell down Nyx's face as she looked up at the tri-breed in total fear. She could not move. Her magic failed her as the other tri-breed raised his claw to strike her down as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:33 pm
Locke grabbed the man's arm. "I did not give this order." He said coldly. "Why are you doing this?"

"Orders from the True King." The tri breed replied. "Protect the royal family. The vampires forget that Conrad got them through several major wars. They call him unfit. He's not unfit! He was the greatest king there ever was!" The Tri-breed's eyes shifted colour.

"I do not care for your reasoning. From now on this place is a safe haven for witches, however, you don't get to see that day." Locke hissed destroying the tri -breed barking orders to the others and to the Lycan. He was head of the guard here. They would listen. He turned to Nyx and smiled. "You are safe here miss." He said. "No need to be afraid."

Lucas sat in his office rubbing his temples. The Lycans knew something the vampires didn't. They were with drawing their support of the vampires every second. He didn't have the heart to tell Alexei or his wife. The only thing preventing the Lycans from siding with Conrad was the impending secret marriage between Luna and Lauchlain. But he knew that once she was married to Lauchlain she wouldn't be allowed to return to see Celia or Alexei for a standard amount of time, being newly weds and all, and with the most influential Lycan busy with his new bride Emma would need to have a strong hold over the Lycan. Her council, both vampire and Lycan wanted the witches gone. His spies told him that some vampire families did too, from past bloodshed. Again prevented from full out war by Conrad. Did they remember nothing?! Now something was going on with Conrad and instead of trying to find out why he was acting this way they wanted to just kill him.

Lauchlain stared at the pack in the forest. "Why are you chasing witches?" He asked the so called alpha.

"You have no power over us! We are the packs of old!" The man hissed spitting on Lauchlain.

"Ferals." He growled killing him. "Let me make something clear." He said to the pack in front of him. "You are under Emma's rule. And mine too! You will protect the witches. If you find Conrad, bring him to us." His eyes were cold. "Don't even think of keeping him for yourself. Or I will not stop at your leader."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:01 pm
"Astrid!" Nyx called out, tears leaking from her eyes.

Astrid left Sebastian's side in a blink of an eye and reappeared in front of Nyx. Her body coated in a smog of gold as her magic pulsed immensely in fervent protection of her lady. As she gazed up at Lauchlain, her eyes were a complete pearl colored as she held up a staff to the lycan. Nyx whimpered as she cowered behind Astrid, "We can't be here... They're too dangerous to be trusted. Get us away from here."

Without hesitation, Astrid teleported them straight to Alexei's domain where the vampires would protect them. Once they were there, Crystal embraced her daughter tightly and gave Astrid little comfort. She already missed him and went to send him a letter to explain what happened. With the situation between Conrad and the witches, it was best to stay with the vampires until things were settled.

Oscar read the letter sent by Anya and his daughter, fury ran through his fans. How dare Connie threaten his daughter's life! He growled angrily as he went to find Emma and threw the letters at her feet, "Look at your father's doing. I love our daughter we had together, but now he has put Nyx's life at stake and I will not have this. It's either you deal with these lycans or I slaughter your father; either way i'm fine with what happens next!"

Luna was already on her way back, seeing Nyx and Astrid disappear and rush out to Lauchlain, "I heard what was going on, and we have to stop my father and the lycans that support him. This is wrong, we can't have another genocide on our hands."

She wanted to tell him that she had their wedding already prepared, but it wasn't the time or the place just yet. For now, she was happy to see he was safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:06 pm
Lauchalin stared at Luna for long moments, panting hard. Her peoples silly customs be damned! He pulled her into his arms and placed a searing kiss on her lips. "These werewolves aren't of Emma's circle. They hate both sides. If they find out your father is missing I don't know what I'll do." He kept her close glad she was safe. "I have to report to Emma that the feral packs of old have formed again. You are not safe out here." Even though he said it, he didn't let her go. He still thought her mother was keeping her from him.

Emma frowned. "I'll deal with my father." She said. "Get Anya to bring him too me I'm his sire, he's my problem. That vampire kingdom is bs."

"Something's wrong with grandpa?" Jamie asked looking up from her homework.

"Not for much longer sweetie." Emma replied with a smile. "Mummy will take good care of it."

Sebastian went to his knees. She. . . She left him. He promised to keep her safe and she left him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:56 pm
Oscar reached out to Anya, only to find her secluded in her castle that she lived solely with Conrad. No servants, maybe a visitor or two, but no one else. He found her spinning her wedding ring on a table, "This isn't like you."

"My husband has gone mad and is committing a crime I had fallen into long ago. I can only watch him make my mistake and pay a higher penalty for it," Anya sighed as she held the ring in her hand, "I told him what will happen. And he chose his way."

"Emma wants him back. She said she is his sire," Oscar approached her.

"And I am his wife," Anya stood as she eyed Oscar, "Of the two, I am the most important. He is not fit nor ready to return. The gene hasn't been removed from his body. I will not have him return until he is only a vampire. No more lycan. I cannot control his beast and neither can he."

"Those who support his new lycan transformation will be unhappy," he warned as he took a drag of his cigarette.

"Then may they all be damned because he was better off dead than be turned into this beast," Anya growled as she tossed her wedding ring to the ground, "At least then he would not kill everyone but your daughter and my grandson's love!"

Luna returned Lauchlain's kiss before holding him tight. Soon enough, she would be able to hold him whenever she wanted. She looked up at him, "I know this may not be the best of times, but I have something very important to tell you."

She couldn't wait. A big smile formed on her lips as she said, "You need to come back with me to Alexei's court. My family has planned our wedding and are waiting for us."

Astrid paced as she was told that the letter to explain her absence was to be sent to Sebastian. Nyx noticed and combed her hair, "Quit worrying so much. You know he'll get the letter."

"I'm afraid he'll think that I left for no reason. I am your protector when Crystal is not around. It is my duty to keep you alive at all costs," Astrid began to bite her nails, a nasty habit, "I...I don't want him to think poorly of me."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:05 pm
Lauchlain didn't know how to react. Was she serious? He opened his mouth to say something but then he heard something. "Katie?" He asked watching his Beta push through to them.
Her cold expression had twisted to grim. "The former King is having the beast stripped from him." She explained. Lauchlain bit back a swore. His eyes were hard clinging Luna too him. "They do realize he's not going to be the same right?" He asked her. His eyes turned to Luna. "Whomever is stripping it from him, they're signing his death warrant. He won't die no, but he'll be a shell of himself."
"There's something more." Katie replied. "If they succeed with this, Anya will have to keep a close eye on him. The ferals will not like that he's just a vampire again and will do everything they can to turn him back. Anya will have to go underground with him. You'll never see your father again, Alpha."

Sebastian held the letter in his hands. Of course. He'd always come second to Nyx. He expected nothing less.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:25 pm
"Then my mother will not be alone. My uncle hasn't trusted my father since their very first encounter. They will all relocate to be together once again, and I am sure Emma will be joining them as well," Luna understood what this meant, "That way they will all be in their own lives and we can continue with ours."

Keagan had glanced over Sebastian's shoulder to see why Astrid and Nyx had left and seemed displeased at he man's reaction. It seemed he had no honor and the lack of understanding. Even Scarlette had to leave out of the blue for no reason for the sake of her mother or someone she swore her life to, like her brother, he would understand. Perhaps Astrid was better suited for someone else. Keagan patted Sebastian's shoulder, "Find another mate. Obviously you don't like this one."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:34 pm
Lauchlain smiled softly. "Then I can be with my future wife and our pack without worrying about them popping up. Well, I don't mind if Celia decides to visit. But Conrad puts me on edge anyway. His reaction to the beast is unnatural. . . Though he was a turned vampire it's expected." He kept her close. "So when am I marrying you? Do I have to ask my father to walk me down the aisle?" He teased.

Sebastian glared at Keagan. "Thank you for that advice." He said sarcastically. "Focus on your own woman. Before I shift my focus to her." He growled with anger.

Scarlette hid behind Keagan and whimpered. Her eyes distressed. "Don't make me bite you!" She threatened weakly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:41 pm
"Just take up another woman if you're so angry about someone honoring their obligation," Keagan growled, the hair on his body standing on end as he stood up to Sebastian, "Obviously my own is right here, but if she were to honor her duties and have to leave, I wouldn't be sulking like a child and pouting until I get my way. Besides, she's protecting your other sister if I am correct. That is your blood she's putting her life on. Have you no respect or decency? Are you really that selfish?"

"Oh no," Luna chuckled as she smiled up at Lauchlain, "Alexei will walk my down the aisle and we can live in his court. Or this one, I just prefer the surroundings of vampires for now until the lycans can control themselves."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff