Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:20 pm
((What does 5 mean? in the voting spot?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:29 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura laughed.
"You should run home with your tail between your legs, you're not fit enough to do this exam" Asukura laughed.

Masayuki snorted. He waved his hand at Asakura signaling him to get out of the way.
Asakura, obviously infuriated, threw aside his coat and assumed a traditonal Tai Chi stance.
"You won't get past me" Asakura growled.

Masayuki hammered the ground with the force of an explosion, throwing huge chunks of rock and sod everywhere. His stoic look vanished as he was lost in the fury of his anger.
Asakura quickly grabbed some incoming shards and threw them back, straight back at Masayuki. With that he dashed to the left.

Masayuki simply took the shards to the chest which shattered harmlessly. He jumped to the tree line and jabbed his hand out, driving it into a trunk. With one swift motion he yanked it out and burished it as a club.
Asakura was taken back, he realised he was fighting a new improved Masayuki.
"... Very well... let there be darkness..." He muttered.
...And there was darkness.
Within a second, the entire forest was engulfed in darkness.

Hei grunted and looked up.
"Uh, evening already? Looks like its time to set up camp..." Hei grumbled as he started to look for dinner.

Masayuki cursed to himself as the glade darkened. He always hated this jutsu. He picked a direction and ran, spinning the tree at random angles. Unpredictability was the best bet he had.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:16 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura laughed.
"You should run home with your tail between your legs, you're not fit enough to do this exam" Asukura laughed.

Masayuki snorted. He waved his hand at Asakura signaling him to get out of the way.
Asakura, obviously infuriated, threw aside his coat and assumed a traditonal Tai Chi stance.

Masayuki hammered the ground with the force of an explosion, throwing huge chunks of rock and sod everywhere. His stoic look vanished as he was lost in the fury of his anger.
Asakura quickly grabbed some incoming shards and threw them back, straight back at Masayuki. With that he dashed to the left.

Masayuki simply took the shards to the chest which shattered harmlessly. He jumped to the tree line and jabbed his hand out, driving it into a trunk. With one swift motion he yanked it out and burished it as a club.

"Uh, evening already? Looks like its time to set up camp..." Hei grumbled as he started to look for dinner.

Masayuki cursed to himself as the glade darkened. He always hated this jutsu. He picked a direction and ran, spinning the tree at random angles. Unpredictability was the best bet he had.
Unfortuntely... the tree hit the side of Asakura's head.
"Oh, now you've done it... you little p***k!" Asakura snarled.
He grabbed the tree, and focused a large amount of chakra into it, then forced it out, causing the tree to explode, thus causing the sky to rain splinters...  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:51 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
From his place hidden in the brush, Sabu watched as Hytoshi blindly took off in one direction. He knew that more was to come, and he had always been cautious. Rio had dissapeared as well, so Sabu slowly made his way in a small arc toward the fire pillar. They would meet him there if they were held up.
Rio poked his head out of the ground and looked around, "All's clear," he said as he came all the way out of the earth. he looked around for Sabu and Hytoshi, but didn't find them. "I know," he said as took out a small container from the pouches on his belt, it was filled with inridecant white powder. "Now," Rio said as he spied a set of foot prints and sprinkled some of the powder on it, causing the powder to chamge to a neon green on the outlines of the footprint, as well as the next few to show the direction, a cloud of dust also blew up from the powder. Rio sniffed at the powder, which amplified scents. "That's the older guy's scent, and he's headed.... toward the fire ring, why is he doing that? we're already more toward the first point, he's going to take more time if he goes back that way." Rio then headed in the other direction thinking, I just hope he remembers our promise to put each other's names on the post......

((The fire pillar is the first point... stare ))
[[really? i was sure it was the one in the air, but anyway, i said that they had already moved a good distance in the direction of the one in the air, and Sabu would be back tracking if he went that way.]]  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:11 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura laughed.

As soon as the darkness engulfed the forest, Rio lost his barings, and sliped on a limb, falling to the ground. "Damn, i hope this isn't Bakuryu, why would he try something this serious though? i wonder if this darkness covers the entire forest?"

"Did you do that?" Reena asked Bakuryu as she looked at him through her Kakuseigans. "No, and this is way to big for me, it's over the entire forest, infact, i could travel to anywhere in this forest ialmost nstantly now, but my Mangetsugan's can't see in this, they work of reflections of light and sound, unless someone makes a sound, I'm as blind as a normal person in this."

"But haven't you had training for..." "Of course I have, but it's different to not have all your sneses in the field than in some secure area, and yeah, i can still function on my other senses, would i be a respectable jounin of not only the shadow village but the yang branch if i could not fight in complete darkness? No, Rio's "Leaf Blind" genjutsu is way worse than this." "Don't you think we should find the source of this?" Asked Reena. "Yes, but we don't interfere, it's probably just an examiner, and besides, it wouldn't be fair to take on Rio when he's half blind and in my element, he'd have no chance, the same goes for the reverse. But i do have something i can do about my sight problem, but i want to save the "Shadow Control" jutsu for when i need it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:21 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin stood there more, his chakra buiding rapidly. It was trying to regain its strength. Soon he held his hands out and they became purple like flames that were greater than his blue ones. he didn't show much eye contact to the new faces or even to Kenji, he turned and started to walk towards them. He felt if he drained some of there energy, the curse seal felt if it could train some energy it would last longer.

Kenji's eyes widened. "Chakra leech..." he whispered and Jiraiya nodded with a grim look. Looking down, he still saw the spinning lightening sphere, but what also caught his attention, was the silver bangle on his right wrist.
"You should let that jutsu dissapate." Kenji looked at Jiraiya. "Even though that bangle can help your chakra control and chakra flow, that doesn't mean you can keep a jutsu 'on' for long." Come to think of it, Kenji was feeling a little exhausted from keeping the jutsu 'on.'
"So what do we do?" Kenji asked. As he looked back at Shin, Jiraiya thought of a plan...
"Though I am a Sannin and could handle this situation, him using the chakra leech as well as having the Curse Seal activated... I won't leave unscathed. Here's the plan..."  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:30 pm
Shin in a split second dissapeared from there eyes and apeared right behidn them*

"....Shinei."

Shin reaches out with each arm and goes to grab there shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:51 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin in a split second dissapeared from there eyes and apeared right behidn them*

"....Shinei."

Shin reaches out with each arm and goes to grab there shoulders.

"MOVE!!!!" Burst Jiraiya, shoving Kenji roughly aside, just missing the outreaching hands of Shin. Kenji rolled on the ground and quickly kicked himself up. Jiraiya moving to the far side.

Kenji then kagezan behind Shin and grabbed him, wrapping his arms around the body, as well as the arms, and kept a tight hold... "Kenji, don't, he's too strong to hold that way..."  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:53 pm
Shin stands there and soon starts to strecht his arms out slowly, opening Kenji's arms with his. Shin than quickly forced them open and span around and grabbed Kenji's throat almost holding up off his feet. His chakra purple flames nearly surrounding Kenji's face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:08 pm
Kenji grabbed Shin's wrist with both arms, struggling and trying to get out of the grip. "Kenji!!" Jiraiya tryied to move forward, but something made him stop; Kenji has done something.

Kenji was struggling still, but he can feel his strength increase, but in turn his chakra is draining. I have not much time...

As hard as he could, he forced the grip of Shin off his neck and dropped to his feet, once he did so Kenji crouched down, sweep kicked Shin's legs, jumed up and then did a tornado spin kick to Shin who was still in mid-air.

Jiraiya was somewhat amazed that Kenji had some chakra to use that jutsu, the Dragon Rage. He looked at Kenji, who was standing straight now, his hair floating upwards as if air was blowing upwards... he was surrounded by a blue glow, and little electrical bolts were buzzing and zapping around him.  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:12 pm
Shin layed there, his body in much pain and his chakra growing wildly. It slowly started to spread to phaze two. It was begging to, his body in great pain, he cried out loud and slowly got onto his knees, his chakra emminating great amounts of the cursed purple chakra from the seal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:22 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin layed there, his body in much pain and his chakra growing wildly. It slowly started to spread to phaze two. It was begging to, his body in great pain, he cried out loud and slowly got onto his knees, his chakra emminating great amounts of the cursed purple chakra from the seal.

Kenji's head was looking down after the initial attack. Now, he slowly lifted his head and looked at Shin - eye to eye. Ryuuringan, but this time, like before, something was flickering his eyes, the next level of the Ryuuringan... it still won't get there...

"Come Shin, let's end this." Kenji quickly dashed at Shin, and as he did, he shouted to Jiraiya. "Quickly, Jiraiya-sama, do the seals!!"  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:24 pm
Three feet from Kenji, Shin's Seal over flows with purple Chakra, it looks like a wild fire of it swirling around him as he yells out. Shin on his knees holds his chest as the chakra grows stronger around him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:32 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Three feet from Kenji, Shin's Seal over flows with purple Chakra, it looks like a wild fire of it swirling around him as he yells out. Shin on his knees holds his chest as the chakra grows stronger around him.

Kenji appeared right behind Shin, then he quickly grabbed Shin under and around his arms, holding him in a Nelson hold. There!!... Kenji saw the seal and then concentrated on holding Shin down.
By then, Jiraiya has completed the seal set and dashed towards the two genins, a hand outstretched.

Kenji was fading... he could feel his chakra drainging fast... then...

Slap!!! Jiraiya's palm slapped onto the Cursed Seal; "Seal!!!!" With a flash, his chakra began to 'burn' a mark around the Cursed Seal, a sort of barrier for which to prevent the Curse Seal from spreading aound the body.  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:34 pm
From the feeling and lack of strength, Shin fell to the ground and passed out some what from the pain and chakra drain.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games