Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrackspurt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:26 pm
Hello! I created a new account on Gaia not very long agooo... I like roleplaying. So yeah this is a pretty neat guild. 3nodding
And yeah I joined this guild I think on the same day that I joined Gaia or... the day after... I'm not quite sure. I like to be flexible with the types of roles I play- I like being a female character but it's not always the case. Uhhmmm... yesh. That is all. Can't wait to join you all shortly! whee domokun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:43 pm
Sup, names Bigfoot...
Umm, my real name is James.  

Bigfoot9000

Nilla

Loving Elder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:29 pm
Hello. My name is Nilla. Most of the info about me is in my profile but for those that are lazy(like me ^_^; wink I'll just toss a little about me. I am a teachers music assistant and still go to college. Getting a degree in music is a pain.. =_= But enough about me. I wanna know about you all. biggrin I hope I have a wonderful time role playing with everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:52 pm
HAY WHATS UP THE NAMES Akayi i am new here but i really like this place i have been rping for a long time now and well i just cant wait to get back into the swings of things again  

akayi_price

Rufius Vectica

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:58 am
Hey, unless you know me personally, I prefer to be refered to, and called by my characters name, which is Sekt.
Errrrrr.... Yeah?
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:30 am
Uhm... you can call me Rai or Raija. I love to RP and if you want to know more about me, look in my profile.  

Jay Maion

5,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mephil

Fashionable Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:24 am
Hi there! My name is Mephil. I love roleplaying. Oh yeah, I live in sweden. Well there, I did a half-arsed introduction of myself! Happy days!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:28 am
Hello there, I'm Maethor Madura.

I've been into RP'ing for quite some years now, all sorts of RP'ing actually. From Forum Roleplay to 1-on-1 messenger roleplays, tabletop RP'ing and even LARP. My interest lay mostly in medieval settings.. or.. anything without fire arms.

I'm the type of guy who mostly isn't active on Guilds but I hope this one will change that!

I look forward to RP'ing with you all.

~Maethor  

Maethor Madura

Celtic of the Fae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:45 am
I have no idea where I should start in here.. I've been trying to
decide since last week.. I have my character bio posted in the
Character Dev subforum.. but other than that the only other
place I've posted is this thread...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:32 pm
Meh.
My name is Prince.
I'm new and would like to learn as much about the role playing as possible.
::points to signature::

Mkay?
;D  

Duji

Sinmodonly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:35 pm
Names Mercyonthesoul
I joined to work on my rpg skills  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:46 pm
Umm.. Hi.. My name is Leigan and I'm an alcoholic.. Naw.. Just kidding.. I'm Leigan. Iroleplay as either Amelia or Samantha Corrino.. Depends on what mood I'm in.. I've had many accounts on gaia.. I've been goth_gyrl_13, blackrulez14, ShadowGoth17, shadowgoth16, kuntree_goth_17.. But those are the ones that never really became recognized.. My most popular ones from the past are sk8tergurl2010 and gothik_infant_15!! You might know me as one of those.. I've been around for a while.. Five years to be exact.. A friend of mine introduced me to gaia and I fell in love with it instantly.. It's a place where I can be myself as well as whoever else I want to be.. I like to have fun.. I often get toungue tied and can't reply to something.. But most of the time I keep a conversation going for a while.. I'm a really good RPer, or atleast I am in my opinion.. But I think you are only as good as the one you are RPing with.. Because sometimes I cannot come up with anything good if I'm RPing with a one-liner.. Anyway.. So.. I'm fifteen, live in Texarkana, Texas.. Actually, most of this stuff is on my profile.. I love doing One-On-One RPs, and I love recieve random comments and/or PMs.. I'm a very random person, and I'm a good friend.. I'll pick you up when you're having a bad day.. Cyberlly if I have to.. Lol.. I love RPing, which is why I joined this guild.. I'm very dedicated to gaia.. And I know a little about it.. So, I'd love to talk.. I'd love to RP.. If you want to talk about anything, or you want to One-On-One RP, PM me with a topic..

heart heart

P.S.= You can find me on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/leigan or you can find me on myyearbook.com at http://www.myyearbook.com/leigan ... Just in case you might have one..

heart heart  

Lyrical Lollipop

Galdor Nailo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:34 pm
Well what can I say.

RPG's are part of my live and I most likely play them longer then most of the people here.

I'm not much of a writer, but i don't mind answering questions, or starting a rpg game.

though i need to know if people want that, i don't have much time so i don't want to do time consuming work if nobody is interested.

I'm willing to start a game of any of the following RPG's

IronClaw
Jadeclaw
Dungeons & Dragons
Albedo
Usagi Yojimbo
Sailor Moon
Anime RPG

Well i wouldn't mind to start others, but i'll need to read up to those first.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:50 pm
Hey there guys... Im a Hella good Rper when I want to be... so I will be looking around for a Litt one sooner or later.  

RageMastaFlex

Galileo17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:20 pm
Hello everyone my name is Galileo and I am glad to be apart of this guild.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games