Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:28 pm
"Hey..." Yuugi said once he caught up to the other boy. He heard how exhausted he sounded. He remembered that he'dn't gotten much sleep in the past 72 hours. None of them had. But, he cared about Mokuba at the moment--not anyone else. "Are you okay? You just went and saw Seto and Yami, didn't you?" he let his hands touch Mokuba's arms, one of them moving up and gently squeezing his shoulder. "I tried to call you but I couldn't get a hold of you..." He trailed off, hoping that Mokuba would look even 1% less dead than he did at that moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:37 pm

He managed a small smile, but if he did not sleep soon, he would get really sick. Bad things happened to those who didn't sleep, and he only had a few hours before the appointment. It was good to feel Yugis touch, but he tried to not enjoy it to much.

"No..I just gave the gift to the doctor and was on my way home..I think seeing Seto now would not be a good idea." Mokuba replied, eyes flickering.

It was getting harder to stay awake, he just wanted to sleep. But going home to the mansion alone, after what he nad Yugi did, would feel rather empty. Maybe Yugi coming was not such a bad plan, as long as Seto did not come. Though he was unsure if Yugi wanted to stay with Yami, he had an idea of what he was like to have another half with Seto, and even more so with Kane. He pushed the thoughts out of his head, pulling away from Yugis touch.

"Sorry..I just..need rest. And I don't want Kane getting to excited to see you when I have somewhere to be tomorrow. You can come home with me if you want, hopefully Seto wont follow." Mokuba explained.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:45 pm
Yuugi looked disapointed for only a split second when Mokuba pulled away from him. He closed his eyes and nodded understandingly. "You're right. That's probably the best thing... I don't mind comming home with you, but I don't want to stay if that'll make you uneasy for any reason. As for Seto... If and when Yami is discharged, he'll probably want to go back to our house because he knows where things are there better... He won't have to guess where things are in a new enviornment..." He looked over his shoulder for a moment, wondering if he should tell Mokuba that Yami was blind or whether he should wait until tomorrow/another time. "Not now. He just needs his sleep," he thought.

"If you want me to come with you, I can call seto and ask him to bring Yami to our house. If you'd prefer me not to do that then I can just go back upstairs and tell him in person..." He gazed into Mokuba's eyes, concerned for his well being and his interests.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:51 pm

He only grasped a section of Yugis statement, he had drifted off while standing at attention. But he woke up enough to hear Yugi agree and suggest what to do about his brother. Apart of him felt guilty for not hearing all of what Yugi had to say, the other was just saying ******** it and let me sleep. With a small nod, he tried to come up with words to say before his body met the floor.

"Sure, that's fine...as long as Setos not near me. In ways, I'm afraid of what Kane would do to Seto. Especially after he destroyed my gift the first time. He doesn't like how I surrendered to Seto like I did. So I'm not entirely sure that he wont take it out on Seto." Mokuba explained.

By this time he was walking Yugi to the limo, crawling into the back and instructing the dirver to head back to the mansion.

"Oh..and call for a ride for Seto.."Mokuba demanded between a large yawn.

The last thing he needed was Seto being kidnapped again.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:59 pm
Yuugi had barely shut the door before the driver was speeding off. He glanced at Mokuba who looked placid, sitting against the soft seats, shifting back and forth slightly when the car went over speedbumps in the parkinglot. He looked so calm... You really do look exhausted, Yuugi thought, watching the other boy drift in and out of sleep silently. A small grin formed on his face and he leaned back into the seat as well. "Are you even going to make it back to the mansion, Mokuba?" he asked in a tone below even a whisper. If Mokuba already was asleep, he didn't want to wake him up. I suppose if you don't I can manage you inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:09 pm

There was a soft muffling that he could hear, but it was unclear of what it was saying. He could see the car around him, but he was not certain it was a car. His eyes reamined closed. As the car shifted to one side, his body fell like a limp rag doll. His head layed on Yugis lap, the movement seemed to not disturb him. A small smiled crept on his face as he took the final step into falling into his slumber.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:06 pm
Yuugi smiled softly when Mokuba tumbled back into his lap. He rested his hands on the other lightly, but it seemed like they'd only been there for a second when the car took a left and slowed through a pair of opening gates. This was the mansion. He'd been here only twice before--and still it ceased to amaze him. The ride had been extremely short though. I didn't fall asleep for a second did I? he wondered. They both seemed like they were in the same exact position anyhow...

And then the car came to a smooth stop. Yuugi didn't know that it had even done so until the driver was opening the carside door for them. He looked down and saw that Mokuba was still asleep with his head on his lap. He thought for a moment, and then lifted up Mokuba's head gently so that he could slip out of the seat. Then, he turned back and slipped his hands under Mokuba's body so he could lift him out of the car without disturbing his sleep. He probably wouldn't have been able to lift him very long--Yuugi knew that he wasn't a very strong person and he had a lot less upper body strength than lowerbody strength.

The driver noticed this, and apparently out of concern for Mokuba's saftey--not knowing why Yuugi Mouto was there in the first place--he quickly helped Mokuba from Yuugi's arms and kneed the limo door shut. He nodded to Yuugi in the dirrection of the house, symboling that he wanted the other to follow him.

Yuugi was partly glad that the other man was there because he wasn't sure where Mokuba's bedroom was inside the huge home--and, when he walked behind the driver, no one seemed to take notice of him. All of the maids smiled at Mokuba and then nodded at the driver.

Finally, they reached the room that was Mokuba's. The driver put him down gently on the bed and pulled Yuugi back out into the hallway. "Are you staying or am I driving you home--or back to get Mr. Kaiba?" he asked.

"I think I'm staying," Yuugi answered. "But I think that Seto won't be comming back to the mansion tonight... just to give you a heads up," he continued.
"Okay. Good evening to you then," The driver said. He didn't offer Yuugi any further instruction or ettiquette... That wasn't his job or problem. If he wanted assistance, there were pleanty of maids milling around doing odd things that he could ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:59 am
"Sometimes, when I didn't have my coffee yet." Seto replied, as the reached the counter he was hoping to find Mokuba. Mokub didn't seem to be there though, so he lead Yami to the cafetaria part of the hospital. He hadn't asked Yami if he wanted anything, he just assumed it after everything that happened. "Would you like something to eat?" he asked, as they stood close to an empty table.  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:46 pm
Yami laughed out loud when he heard what Seto's reply was. He wasn't laughing at him perse, but at how he'd answered the question. As they moved down the hallway he could hear the sounds of scraping chairs and a dull chatter. When Seto asked if he was hungry, he understood. He wasn't that hungry, actually. All he wanted at the moment was to get home. But, Seto had been very kind to him and imagining that your lover was dead was probably worse than not being able to see. ...Or, maybe it was a trade off. Yami didn't really want to think about who suffered more.

"Do they have fruit? An apple might be nice," Yami answered. He wasn't sure if he could deal with putting a fork in his mouth without any sort of practice yet, so he settled on a simple finger food. His free hand moved into his pocket and he felt around for the cash he always carried just in case He pulled out a bill and stood still for a moment, waiting for Seto to show him where the register was. He didn't think about sitting down for a moment and in fact didn't even know that they were standing next to a table.
--
Back in the mansion, Yuugi had found a phone. He pulled Seto's cell phone number out of his pocket and dialed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:04 am
"No, keep that. " Seto replied, and softly pushed Yami's hand with the money in it down."You're in the company of a millionaire now. Don't expect me to make you pay for your own consumptions. An apple you said?" Just after he said that his cell rang. "That's my cell." he said, because he didn't know if Yami knew it was. "I'll take it... Are you alright wih that?"
He already had his phone in his hand now but he didn't know if Yami really appreciated this interruption.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:47 pm
"Go ahead..." Yami answered almost instantaneously. It was very kind of Seto to offer to pay for his food for him--even though it was only an apple. In an odd way though, it made Yami feel a little weird. He didn't resent Seto for offering, but he wondered if deep deep down Seto thought he was too poor and had to conserve his money where he needed to. Or, maybe it was that deep deep down he worried about Yami not being able to handle money without being able to see what was on the bill. But I'll find a way for that... I think he realizes... It would be rude to refuse, and Yami wasn't really in the mood to. It was only an apple, right? He put the money back into his pocket without a word, trying to be silent so that Seto could take his phone call.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:34 pm
(Yea, sorry, last night I had to go so I didn't get to write about Yuugi's point of view. Sorry keigo>.<)

Yuugi shifted the phone to the other ear as he listened to it ringing. He supposed that Seto and Yami would probably be wondering where he was. He wonderedhow he was doing too... what the doctor had said... If Seto had gotten the delivery that the doctor had gone down for earlier. Geeze, I've been spending all night on the phone haven't I...? he realized suddenly. He let himself lean back against the wall and he let his hand drop so his fingers would just barely touch the table the cordless phone deck sat on. When he did this though, he accidentally hit the oriental vase sitting next to it and had to drop the phone in order to catch it. Straightening it made a little bit of noise, but it wasn't too much.

He poked his head back into the room where Mokuba had been placed to make sure that he hadn't woken him up. He appeared to still be sleeping so Yuugi permitted his attention back to the voice in his ear repeating "Hello? Hello?"

"Seto!" he whispered, "I brought Mokuba back home--How's Yami? Did the doctor figure out why he's blind? He shifted the phone on his ears again and moved away from the table a bit, leaning on Mokuba's doorframe.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:02 am
('s Ok. ^^)
Seto didn't realize Yami didn't find it the most normal hing in the world to have him pay for an apple. He would have probably felt weird himself if hewould have 'allowed' Yami to pay for it himself because even with all the investments he did, he still had quite some money to spend on other things. Which reminded him he had to buy new clothes someday soon. Some magazines recently noticed he always wore the same thing.

Seto automatically put on his business tone when he was on the phone with people he didn't really like. "Is he asleep?" was the first thing he asked. When he realized Mokuba usually slept after stressful situations he went on to answering the latter question. "He said it happens. It'll be back in time."
Yes, he didn't really like Yuugi, especially not when he thought about Yami and Yuugi sleeping together. And how annoying it was that Yuugi looked like a chibified version of Yami.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:21 pm
"It's normal? Do we just wait for it to come back?" Yuugi whispered into the phone. There was a pause and Yuugi wondered if Seto had heard him. "Where are you? It's so noisy! Is Yami with you?" He didn't know if Seto just hadn't heard him or if he was hesitant on responding to him. His voice did sound a little weird. He was being both formal and rude with him at the same time. He wondered if he was just irritable because of a lack of sleep or if he was being irritable for another reason. Was that all that the doctor had said? He didn't even consider if Seto was acting this way because he was annoyed with Yuugi's existance in general.

Yami sort of stood still, listening to all of the chatter going on around him. Someone bumped into his shoulder from behind, and he spun to apologize for not moving, but he didn't know if anyone was there.

A moment later, a woman's voice said "I'm sorry, my grandfather is deaf." She bowed to him, but he didn't seem to react. The guy wasn't even looking at her. He was looking off somewhere to her left and behind her.

"Huh?" Yami asked, wondering if the woman was talking to him. There were so many voices swirling around around him it was giving him a headache. It as maddening--not being able to see who the voices belonged to.

The woman nodded and smiled nervously and followed her grandfather--who continued to plow through the crowd.

I guess she wasn't talking to me?  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:23 am
"We're still in the hospital and yes he's with me." Seto replied, still using his business tone.
"We're going to grab something to eat and then go over to the mansion." He said this as if he was annoyed by talking to a very impatient person while in fact, he was the impatient one in this phone call. Without waiting for a reply he hung up.

"Now to get you an apple." he said, in a much more plesant tone.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games