Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:40 pm
Slighter laughed, 'Well beside a little brain damage there nothing wrong with me." he said sarcastically.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:42 pm
She giggled and continued to walk next to him, her senses alert.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:47 pm
Slighter looked around some has he yawned once, his ear twitching. Looking to his side at Keara, "So Keara, Tell me more about yourself." He told her has he kept looking at her from the corner of his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:52 pm
"Whats there to tell?" She happened to glance at him out of the corner of her eye and saw him looking at her. One ear turned towards him so she could hear him better as they walked.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:55 pm
Slighter lifted his shoulder has he turned into his Human form, "Well I don't know." he said has he pushed her playfully, "Its your life so I was hopping you would know." he said to her with a smile that couldn't be seen because of his Mask like helmet.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:00 pm
She growls playfully as he pushes her and then takes on her human form as well. "Theres many things but you already know that major parts." She smiled and ran a hand through her straight, brown hair. "Why don't you ever take that mask off?"  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:06 pm
Slighter looked at her and lifted his shoulders again, 'I don't know." he said has he knock on the top part of it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:07 pm
She smiles and glances at him out of the corner of her eye and then looks away quickly, hoping he hadn't noticed.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:14 pm
Slighter put his head in the back of his head and scratched his neck, "Where to?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:18 pm
"Don't ask me your the one who wanted to leave and go on a walk. I could have laid in the sun forever." She smiled and continued to walk with him.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:23 pm
Slighter laughed, "I asked you if you wanted to come with, I never made you." He said still laughing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:27 pm
Keara smiled and spoke in a soft voice "In a way you did.... I had no choice but to follow you.".  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:37 pm
Slighter looked at her and sighed, 'How so?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:40 pm
Keara gives a small, coy smile and says "If you had left then I would have been alone again."  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:42 pm
Slighter smiled, 'Well being alone is awesome...." he said, "Sometimes anyways." he laughed.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games