Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Arkanna glares at Zurian, "........."

sweatdrop Zurian backs away alittle and sits near Seilene, "H-How's it going?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Sora sighs....."What happened between you two?"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:42 pm
Zurian shruggs, "You remember the clearing event? Well she hasn't let up yet....."

Arkanna starts to growl.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:43 pm
Sora starts to laugh again.........

"Hasn't got over what?"Hero askes coming towards the group and sits next to Arkanna  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:09 pm
Zurian yelps a little at Arkanna's growl and hides behind Sora.

Arkanna still growls

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:10 pm
Sora stops laughing and says"Nothing....Nothing..."  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:27 pm
Zurian tries to chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:06 am
Branwen places sleeping Zayra wrapped around her tail. She glances into the sky with everyone. When Ake said a cloud resembed her she blushed. " That's so sweet Ake. Thank you." she said looking for something to point out. She was good at the game but was relaxing. She was having fun searching for what Timber and Ake found.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:16 am
Timber gazed harder into the clouds, using her imagination to find the hidden objects. Ever since she was a child, she believed that the images in the clouds were like a vestige (or trace) of ancestors who roamed the lands long ago. Therefore, Timber always admired the sky, as if it were a god. She longed for the day when she would learn to use her great wings and finally fly amongside the wonderful realm of the sky.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:59 pm
Akeji smiled at his mother and said, Don't thank me smile thank the clouds!!!  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:40 am
Timber sighed, her eyes moving form the sky to the trees ahead. 'Perhaps I should get some food for you and the little ones, Branwen' she suggested, standing up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:34 pm
Kind of excited by what Timber said, Ake said, "Hey Timber, If you are, let me tag along. I'm sure I could help!!! I'm real fast, and... And I've been hunting for myself almost my whole life...  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:15 am
Timber smiled, 'And I trust that you will be a great help, Ake. But I must ask your mother first' she said, looking to Branwen.
((where is she anyway...))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:25 pm
{{{I guess she's one of those people who actually have a social life, lmao}}}

Akeji looked up at Branwen, with his cute little puppy face and asked "So, how about it mum? Can I go hunting with Timber? Please?!"  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:20 pm
Akegura Hirou
{{{I guess she's one of those people who actually have a social life, lmao}}}

Akeji looked up at Branwen, with his cute little puppy face and asked "So, how about it mum? Can I go hunting with Timber? Please?!"

((lol xd ))
Timber looked to Branwen, wondering what her decision may be. She knew that Ake would be a great help and the experience would be quite entertaining for him, but she was worried for his safety. She knew that he must be skilled at hunting down smaller animals, but her prey was usually quite large and hard to catch. She sighed, deciding that if he would tag-along, she would have to hunt for an animal that is a bit smaller than her usual hunts.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games