Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:41 pm
okay tsume come in now!

Tsume trotted along side Cho and turned human as they neared the door. He knocked and jumped back.

note:estelluna and pack are vampire werewolf hybrids.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:57 am
Arianna knocked on the door, laughing at how impatient everyone seemed. Esme came a second later and opened the door. "Hello Arianna, Karissa, Rachel and friends. Why don't you come inside?" Esme said, stepping back. Once they were inside Esme gave a hug to them. "So, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" Esme asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:03 pm
(I'm sitting right outside the door...with my husky, i was waiting but don't worry about it)

Felix leaned over and looked through the doorway, watching the just arrived vampires talk to Esme. Black walked over beside and looked in as well, completely silent.

Felix rolled her eyes and used her power. Look behind you...all of you...the vampires you're looking for are behind you. Oh, one of them is a dog, a husky. Very large. Just as threatening as Emmett. Trust me. Look behind you.

She then winked at Esme, whose eyes had barely flickered toward her. Edward. Edward's eyes nodded toward the ceiling just barely. Do you all know them? His eyes nodded toward the ceiling again. Good. Then they won't mind me once they know me? His eyes nodded once again. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:24 pm
Felix quietly set her guitar aside, still being cautious about the vampires she didn't know, despite their obvious connection with the Cullens. Felix then stood up noiselessly, even to her own ears, and stood in the doorway, waiting for the newly arrived vampires to turn around and see her. Black was sitting beside her as she leaned against the doorway to wait.

Suddenly, she smelled something disgusting. It was faint, but close, and mixed with something normal (for her) and sweet. Felix glared suspiciously at the newcomers, the ones the smell was coming from and thought one thing, Werewolves.

Despite the disgusting smell, she also smelled a vampires scent alongside it. Edward. Even her thoughts sounded sharp, suspicious. Most of these vampires...aren't normal, are they? Edwards eyes infinitesimally shook from side to side. Are they...part werewolf? His eyes nodded. Interesting... She blocked off her thoughts from Edward and said to herself, I'll want them to explain that after I know them...and I'm sure they'll be curious about Black as well. I guess we each have something to explain...  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:17 pm
Despite herself, Karissa turned away from Esme to look behind her. Why was she acting so rude...? "Oh." Karissa's soft exclamation drew Arianna and Rachel's attention. The vampire they had been hoping to meet sat outside the door, and beside her was a huge dog that - though its size was very close to a werewolf - could only be a vampire too. Karissa narrowed her eyes at the girl - was she using a power on her? Experimentally, Karissa went invisible.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:24 pm
Arianna turned around and seen the newcomers. "Welcome to Forks, I'm Arianna and this is Rachel " she introduced.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:45 pm
Estelluna quickly turned into the wolf and looked at the husky. And barked once.

(play a doggie!)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:46 pm
Karissa may have gone invisible, but Felix could sense her. Her eyes narrowed as she focused on her sense of smell and hearing, but she said politely to Arianna and Rachel, "Nice to meet you. I am Felix. Forgive me for using my powers, but none of you noticed me as you walked in so I figured I'd...persuade you to look. However, this is not my first time in Forks. I just haven't...visited in awhile. I always stay with the Cullens while here. At least...it's a place to put my clothes, guitar and cello. That's all I really need. God knows I'd never leave my instruments in my car with this kind of weather."

Felix's fingers grazed her dogs ear as she walked toward the Cullens and Black followed, recognizing the silent command to follow her and ignore the sudden appearance of a werewolf. She went around, avoiding the immediate spot that she sensed Karissa was in and the werewolf. She reached the seat beside Alice and sat down, Black sitting beside Alice, Alice petting between his ears and restraining him slightly from barking. Felix broke the short silence and said, "So, who's the invisible girl? Rather odd, when you come to meet someone new and disappear before you meet them, don't you think?" She raised an eyebrow towards the spot she sensed Karissa, waiting for an answer, preferably with a name in it. "And who is the wolf?"  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:24 pm
''Estelluna.'' She said er....thought instead. ''Tsume, Cho, Ezradell, Toboe, Ble the pack said from the forest edge.

(she can talk as a wolf, but doesn't)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:38 pm
(ok, but I don't read minds. only control them)

Felix looked at Edward and said, "What are their names?" She knew that where one werewolf was, there was probably a whole pack close by. Edward said, "She's Estelluna. The others are Tsume, Cho, Toboe, and Ble. They're outside, at the edge of the forest." Felix nodded and said to Estelluna, "How is it that you're a vampire and werewolf? I guess there's no need to reply if you wish not to, I'm merely curious. Oh, and please speak if you can. I know most wolves can't but seeing as you're not all wolf..."

Then, Felix called to Black with her thoughts, carefully centering them only on Black. She could sense that Black was uneasy and curious. Black...come to me...now please. Black walked over to Felix and she scoot over, allowing Black to jump up and sit beside her, which he did. Felix gently lay one arm on Black, calming him down. She then communicated with Estelluna. Estelluna...please communicate with speaking out loud. I'd hate to have to keep asking Edward for your thoughts. It gets annoying. Do it please.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:49 pm
''Hard to explain.'' She said stepping closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:11 pm
Black got a bit tense as Estelluna got closer and Felix pet him gently and said to him in her mind, Calm down Black, she's a friend. She won't harm us. Felix looked at Estelluna, studying her closely. She then said to Estelluna, "Just explain as well as you can. Then I'll explain how Black come to be." She nodded toward her husky who had finally calmed down completely, but was still cautious.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:15 pm
''I got bit by a wolf and a vampire at the same time. Exactly at the same time.''  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:38 pm
Felix raised an eyebrow and said, almost to herself, "Maybe got between a fighting vampire and werewolf...hmmmm..." She then looked at Black fondly. Felix took a deep breath then started Black's story. "This can be a very long story...but I'll try to make it short. Black was the one who found me half frozen in Alaska, almost completely turned into a vampire. It was 1922. He stayed with me throughout the rest of the transformation, I'm still only guessing why, though I think it was because he sensed I was in great agony. After my transformation, I hadn't really realized what I had become until this sudden urge no, need, to drink Black's blood. Because he had stayed with me, I used extreme self control, my power, to stop myself from doing it. Black stayed with me as I traveled and found the other vampires. They wanted Black. Badly. But I didn't allow it. I was still a new vampire and one hundred times stronger than the other vampires, though less experienced. I protected Black from them and myself for 3 years. I was then directed to the Cullens for another home. I stayed for seven years with Carlisle, Edward, and Esme. (anyone know when she joined them? i need a year) By then, Black was getting a bit...old. Not weak, but a bit slower, a bit lazier. Carlisle helped me become strong enough and honed my self-control to change him. We didn't know how it would turn out, it could have killed him. At certain points, it looked bleak. But then I used my power, willing him, controlling him to live. And here he is today, 75 years later." Black looked at Felix and licked her face. Felix smiled, overjoyed that her pet was still here.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:36 pm
Estelluna nodded, ''How have you managed to keep him alive though?'' She asked.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games