Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:41 pm
((lol))

"You expect us to take care os S-ranked criminals who are after us?! We're jeopardizing our lives staying in the village and we're already fighting! The least you can do is meet us halfway.." Sira said losing his patience with the Hokage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:46 pm
Ahhh.... They're yelling about having to fight Akatsuki..... "You can't really expect this from us. We almost died today! Let alone the other times!" Reks yelled at the 'hokage', catching on now.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:48 pm
"I am very busy. Now leave!" Naruto was losing his patience as well.

"I don't care what you are! There might be a war, but there is Akatsuki and they want the demons in this village!" Ai graabed Naruto's papers and slammed them on his desk. "You still have your demon, I know it. If the Akatsuki come they could come after you as well."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:51 pm
Sira sighed and leaned against the wall to Naruto's office. He closed his eye's and rubbed his forehead. "You're not even listening to us you're avoiding everything we say." He could tell something was going on that the Hokage wasn't telling them about.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:51 pm
"I'm the Hokage! You don't just get that title!" Naruto yelled at them.

"I don't care! They could still over power you! Remember what happened to the third and fourth? The same could happen to the sixth!" Reks yelled back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:55 pm
"I would like to see them try! I got past them once I'm sure I can again. Now get out!"

"That was once! You might not get the same chance again!" Ai continued yelling, ignoring him when he said to get out.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:57 pm
"The third got away from Orochimaru once before he was exiled- But then what happened? On their second encounter, HE DIED!" Reks retorted to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:58 pm
"What's your problem?!" Sira questioned standing up straight again. "All we're asking for is help and you're yelling at us like we're nothing!" He was tired of being treated like that.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:03 pm
"I'll give you a few AnBu if that's what you want. Now leave...please." Naruto was starting to give up.

Ai just sighed and took a few steps from the desk, the arguement was pointless to her now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:05 pm
"Seriously, if we weren't here, they might not be that interested in this village, othr than you. You would be over welmed by them if you weren't being protected by the...six of us!" Reks retourted, agrivated.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:05 pm
Sira sighed and leaned against the wall rubbing his head again. It had been aching since his encounter with Itachi and the constant yelling only made it worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:15 am
"I told you that I'll give you AnBu to help with the Akatsuki, what else do you want?"

Ai sat on the floor cross-legged and sighed. ....I give up. If he wants to die by the Akatsuki and get his demon extracted...that's his choice.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:02 pm
"We want to know that you're actually going to address this problem. You're not taking it seriously.." Sira muttered his eye's still closed. He took his hand off of his forehead and stared directly into Naruto's eye's.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:34 pm
"I told you, I'll give you AnBu. I am taking it seriously!" Naruto said, his temper acting up again.

Ai sighed. He doesn't sound like he has actually grown up enough to be in charge of a matter like this. He's still a kid inside no matter how old he looks on the outside. "I don't think he get's it Sira."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:36 pm
Sira sighed ready to give up. He sat down next to Ai. "Neither do I.." He muttered staring up at the ceiling. 'I figured he of all people would understand the level of danger the village is in..'  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games