Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:21 pm
Alex, it's five on one and she's actually got a point. Don't even try it.
Tiara: Wait a moment, some guy's coming up onstage.
Announcer: We're sorry to interrupt your time, but we have just received word that five other candidates have been enrolled in the election.
GranKuwagamon: Oh goody. *chuckles* I love when these people think they have a chance in elections.
Hobbes: I sincerely doubt you pay any attention to politics, Granny. The day you care about what happens in the government is the day I spontaniously turn into a Gaomon. stare
Announcer: The first of these candidates, representing the... um... Harbinger party (newly formed) is... how do you pronounce this... Mr. Sephiroth.
All: WHAT?!?! gonk gonk eek
I knew he wasn't gone for good. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:28 pm
Katsa Darksword
Alex, it's five on one and she's actually got a point. Don't even try it.
Tiara: Wait a moment, some guy's coming up onstage.
Announcer: We're sorry to interrupt your time, but we have just received word that five other candidates have been enrolled in the election.
GranKuwagamon: Oh goody. *chuckles* I love when these people think they have a chance in elections.
Hobbes: I sincerely doubt you pay any attention to politics, Granny. The day you care about what happens in the government is the day I spontaniously turn into a Gaomon. stare
Announcer: The first of these candidates, representing the... um... Harbinger party (newly formed) is... how do you pronounce this... Mr. Sephiroth.
All: WHAT?!?! gonk gonk eek
I knew he wasn't gone for good. crying
stare

son of a.........great.......the world is going to end........i'll be moving to the moon if u guys need me xp  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:39 pm
Announcer: And for our next candidate, representing the Wizards Party, Mr. Voldemort. *said candidate walks on stage after Sephiroth* And representing the Mutantion Party, Mr. Sylar. *he walks onstage as well*
Hobbes: That explains why they all left after their book club meeting.
Hooray. cry We're all dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:42 pm
Katsa Darksword
Announcer: And for our next candidate, representing the Wizards Party, Mr. Voldemort. *said candidate walks on stage after Sephiroth* And representing the Mutantion Party, Mr. Sylar. *he walks onstage as well*
Hobbes: That explains why they all left after their book club meeting.
Hooray. cry We're all dead.
move to the moon its a lot safer  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:49 pm
Announcer: Next, representing the Sith Party, Mr. Emperor Palpatine. *the Emperor is rolled in on a wheelchair by Darth Vader*
Calvin: Mace Windu was killed by that guy?
Tiara: Well, the guy was coming on in his years. It's been a while since the movies came out.
Announcer: And finally, representing the Machina Party, Mr. Bender. *Bender walks onstage, shaking his butt towards the audience and singing a nameless tune*
eek eek This election might be worth sticking around for. Once it's done, then I'll probably move to the moon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:51 pm
Katsa Darksword
Announcer: Next, representing the Sith Party, Mr. Emperor Palpatine. *the Emperor is rolled in on a wheelchair by Darth Vader*
Calvin: Mace Windu was killed by that guy?
Tiara: Well, the guy was coming on in his years. It's been a while since the movies came out.
Announcer: And finally, representing the Machina Party, Mr. Bender. *Bender walks onstage, shaking his butt towards the audience and singing a nameless tune*
eek eek This election might be worth sticking around for. Once it's done, then I'll probably move to the moon.
oh yea.........idk if there is more than one house up there......  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tophertales

Fuzzy Explorer

9,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:25 pm
oh... dear... eek
what do you mean? I've never heard of these guys  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:17 pm
Well, I guess you're the lucky one, Kapurimon. gonk
Announcer: Now the new candidates will issue the slogans for their campaign, starting with Mr. Sephiroth. *Sephi steps up to the mic*
Calvin: I don't think I'll ever get used to this "Mr. Sephiroth" title.
Sephiroth: *clears his throat and stares at the audience* Vote for me or I'll kill you. *steps back as reporters start saying things and snapping pictures*
Announcer: And now, Mr. Voldemort. *Volde steps up*
Voldemort: *muttering* Long-haired b*****d... stole my slogan... fine then... *speaks up* If you don't vote for me, I'll kill you. Avada Kedavra! *kills a random person in the audience with his curse and steps back as more reporters take pictures.
Tiara: Well, we're screwed.  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:47 pm
Katsa Darksword
Well, I guess you're the lucky one, Kapurimon. gonk
Announcer: Now the new candidates will issue the slogans for their campaign, starting with Mr. Sephiroth. *Sephi steps up to the mic*
Calvin: I don't think I'll ever get used to this "Mr. Sephiroth" title.
Sephiroth: *clears his throat and stares at the audience* Vote for me or I'll kill you. *steps back as reporters start saying things and snapping pictures*
Announcer: And now, Mr. Voldemort. *Volde steps up*
Voldemort: *muttering* Long-haired b*****d... stole my slogan... fine then... *speaks up* If you don't vote for me, I'll kill you. Avada Kedavra! *kills a random person in the audience with his curse and steps back as more reporters take pictures.
Tiara: Well, we're screwed.
*Axel is nowhere to be found*
His digimon: y did he leave us here?! gonk
Announcer: wait i heard there was one more candidate.........his name is Mr. Axel
His digimon: WTF?!?!?!!? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:50 am
Who in their right mind would wanna vote for those candidates??? We're doomed I tell ya if one of them wins. DOOOOOMED!!!! gonk scream scream

Youta: Well, I'd vote for Sephiroth! biggrin 3nodding

*stares in shock at Youta* Um, since when did you got out?!? Besides, you ain't voting whatsoever!!

Youta: Darn!! crying crying  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:52 am
tear-blooded_angel
Who in their right mind would wanna vote for those candidates??? We're doomed I tell ya if one of them wins. DOOOOOMED!!!! gonk scream scream

Youta: Well, I'd vote for Sephiroth! biggrin 3nodding

*stares in shock at Youta* Um, since when did you got out?!? Besides, you ain't voting whatsoever!!

Youta: Darn!! crying crying
Snake: Youta! ^^ heart
Omega and Zeromaru: not again...... gonk
Omega: Axel would speak to u two but appairently hes also running too............-.-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:04 am
sephy would be better then Bush...  

Rinexe

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:09 am
Yeah, having a crazed president would definitely be a nice change. stare I don't think so.

Youta: *looks at Omega, Snake, and Zeromaru* Long time no see, you guys. biggrin

Wait...Axel's running?!? eek Well, at least there's one candidate who hasn't lost his senses yet...I think I'll vote for him. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:12 am
tear-blooded_angel
Yeah, having a crazed president would definitely be a nice change. stare I don't think so.

Youta: *looks at Omega, Snake, and Zeromaru* Long time no see, you guys. biggrin

Wait...Axel's running?!? eek Well, at least there's one candidate who hasn't lost his senses yet...I think I'll vote for him. 3nodding
All 3: hey Youta ^^

Omega: he should have a chance.........unless everybody dies due to sephi and volde's speeches sweatdrop

Clone Axel: hey Angel! sorry i would be here for real...........but as u see i'm up there  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:23 am
Heh. Like they'd have a chance in killing me. Besides, if they kill everybody, who'd vote for them? stare

Youta: *stares at Clone Axel* You'd look like Axel's long-lost twin!! xd  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games