Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
nemo laughs at her then realizes his tounge is hanging from his mouth like a dog thats been panting
she looks at him, she smiled micheviously, she walked over and grabbed his tounge gently
ah leggo my tun
she stared wide eyed at the screen, her grip on his tounge losened "ghost"

police knock on door
she looked at the door "ummm nemo" she whispered

Police: "if anybody is home then open and come help us, we need all the help we can get!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:59 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
nemo laughs at her then realizes his tounge is hanging from his mouth like a dog thats been panting
she looks at him, she smiled micheviously, she walked over and grabbed his tounge gently
ah leggo my tun
nemo looked at the screen wide eyed and stoped squirming
she looked at the door "how can i trust you?" she called letting go of nemos tounge and standing up  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
ah leggo my tun
she looked at the door "how can i trust you?" she called letting go of nemos tounge and standing up
nemo wakes up from the shock and walks to the door looking through the peep hole  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
ah leggo my tun

Police: "damit! we need you to help! this is the worse episode in the police history! come on help damit!"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:02 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
ah leggo my tun

Police: "damit! we need you to help! this is the worse episode in the police history! come on help damit!"
she walked up next to nemo "should we help?" she whispered  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
ah leggo my tun

the police waits for an answer  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:07 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

yes i think we should  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:08 pm
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

yes i think we should
she looks at him "okay, but i dont trust them" she looked away and opened the door  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot

yes i think we should
she looks at him "okay, but i dont trust them" she looked away and opened the door

the police talks in a radio when u open the door, and u hear the woord:"..a man just walked out of the ruins! he has a sword! we are getting ready to fire! send backup!" the police man turns off the radio  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:12 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot

yes i think we should

the police talks in a radio when u open the door, and u hear the woord:"..a man just walked out of the ruins! he has a sword! we are getting ready to fire! send backup!" the police man turns off the radio
dont fire
nemo walks out of the doors shadow showing his unnatural apperence into full view of a normal human  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:13 pm
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot

yes i think we should

dont fire
nemo walks out of the doors shadow showing his unnatural apperence into full view of a normal human
she walked up to them "ok what do you need help with?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:13 pm
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot

yes i think we should

dont fire

Police man: "what are u sayin!? he just smashed a hole lab building! we need to kill him!"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:14 pm
Ghost Patriot
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot

yes i think we should

dont fire

Police man: "what are u sayin!? he just smashed a hole lab building! we need to kill him!"
do it and the whole city goes up in flames  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:15 pm
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

dont fire

"dont hurt our friend" she said sternly  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:16 pm
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

dont fire

he looks chocked but turns on the radio and say they shall stop, they can't shoot a man says: "hes deadly wounded! why can't we kill him!?"
police man: "cause a guy say if we do the city goes up in flames" turns of radio  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games