Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:42 am
Shaviv
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
I need to do 30 hours of service learning in order to graduate. I think I'm gonna volunteer at the humane society. All I need is a recent tetanus shot

I volunteered at one for a while. It was fun. Good choice for enjoyable service-project type work.

Win. Just be careful about allergies and stuff. You don't want to develop any, if you don't have them, or worsen any, if you do. So I'd say, be careful about what you breathe in or what gets on your skin.

I have some allergies, not to cats and not to most dogs, but dachshunds seem to cause my allergies to go haywire. But I have Allegra, and that helps a lot  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:43 am
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
Sheol Kitten
Going to donate plasma soon.. scared shitless... v.v; But it's for a good cause!...

..God I hate needles. crying

*shudders* Good luck with that. You will pretty much never see me donate anything like blood. gonk For one I do not care for needles and two, the feeling of your blood pumping out of your body makes me sick to my stomach. Feeling queezy just thinking about it. xp

Oh, come on, it's not that bad. Blood is just.......mainly water and cells. Besides, they don't take a lot out of you. Plus, if you manage to survive, they'll give you a tshirt and food! Whoot.

~Dies~ I'm leaving.. Like.. SOON. Omigods. ~Hides herself~ It's a good thing I love my mothers.. Yes.. Love my mothers.. e.e; I'm terrified of needles, you know. The feeling of them going in... Aghhhh. Doesn't help that the doctor I had as a kid used to threaten me with a spider needle. Goddamn, those things are BIG.

Sheol Zone

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:44 am
What's a spider needle?  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:50 am
Shaviv
What's a spider needle?

Gah, that's not what it's really called but it's what I called it. It's this big needle with a bunch of arms off it.. Looks like a damned torture tool. Note: I was like.. four through seven during this. ~Hunts for a picture of it~  

Sheol Zone

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:36 am
I went to try and donate blood...yeah...I know that no one can find my veins, so I had the best nurse to do it. Unfortunately, it came to a lot of digging and by the third try, she called it quits. The only place people can get blood from me is my wrist..or jugular, but I won't let people go poking around there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:20 pm
Haha! My dad was supposed to take me, and he chickened out. So I didn't go. ~Sheepish grin~ Next week maybe.  

Sheol Zone

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:31 pm
Sheol Kitten
Going to donate plasma soon.. scared shitless... v.v; But it's for a good cause!...

..God I hate needles. crying

I hate needles as well... and I can't donate blood or any of it's components because my sister's heart condition.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:57 pm
Sheol Kitten
Haha! My dad was supposed to take me, and he chickened out. So I didn't go. ~Sheepish grin~ Next week maybe.

Both of you are big chickens! evil Honestly, all that fuss over a bit of blood. I though I was gonna freak out the first time I donated, and asked for the tube to be covered with a spare medical gown. However, after a while, my curiosity got the better of me and I went and looked and.....SURPRISE! No passing out. When they give you the saline for it, you might experience a strange taste in your mouth. For me, it tasted like the back of a postage stamp (not the self sticking variety), and it was right in the back of my mouth.

Sure, the needle was bigger than the usual kind, but that's life. Only hurt a bit when they stuck it in me.  

FogSage

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:18 pm
....s-s-stop t-talking about b-b-bl... <@.@> *faints*  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:09 pm
Lloxie

What, BLOOD?!

Blood. Bloody red blood blood. *pause* Blood.  

FogSage

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:58 pm
FogSage
Lloxie

What, BLOOD?!

Blood. Bloody red blood blood. *pause* Blood.

Stop that. ~Swat.~  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:23 pm
*writhes* >.@  

Lloxie

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:09 pm
OMG my prom was so crappy/ghetto~~! I can't believe how lame it was... I looked damn good though! XD BUt I was so bored and alone... and the music stunk and everyone (but me) had on the same friggen dress!

ON the bright side.. I did catch shrimp in my mouth XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:12 pm
I am really tired of seeing cutesy artists and anime artists over-looking more detailed artists. I've seen so many contests where more detailed artists were over-looked by cutesy s**t. I can only handle so much cute art before I wanna explode. It's aggravating. I know so many great artists that could use commissions alot more than artists who draw big-eyed cute things that are always commissioned. Bleh. I'm done ranting now.  

Leyla Giselle

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:14 pm
Tolera
I am really tired of seeing cutesy artists and anime artists over-looking more detailed artists. I've seen so many contests where more detailed artists were over-looked by cutesy s**t. I can only handle so much cute art before I wanna explode. It's aggravating. I know so many great artists that could use commissions alot more than artists who draw big-eyed cute things that are always commissioned. Bleh. I'm done ranting now.

I understand how you feel  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games