Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
like an image? save an image
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Happy joy, joy xoxo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:41 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

mm.. sure. in Rela Cyel sorry, you did not quote anyone , just saying =)

We'll check on Mermaid Misty later

if you say so =) I don't like multiple posts lol takes long..

Okay. Anyway, sounds like the first round of a Legends of the Hidden Temple Game Lab Game where there's 6 teams at the start being the moat crossing.

lol =) sure ^.^ 6 teams wow!

I have go to bed soon. Speaking of Bubsy. When I do a Total Panic or Outta Here filler, we may see a Bubsy game review. Bubsy is a Wannabe Mascot platformer from 1993.

*7-31*
Morning, Just waking up. Doing dailies and have to have breakfast soon

alright Crys , no problem =) I will do my yoga ^^ and breathe never heard of Bubsy .. think I've seen him before, not sure.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

in any case, you probably have better things to do than rp with me .=)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:59 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Okay. Anyway, sounds like the first round of a Legends of the Hidden Temple Game Lab Game where there's 6 teams at the start being the moat crossing.

I have go to bed soon. Speaking of Bubsy. When I do a Total Panic or Outta Here filler, we may see a Bubsy game review. Bubsy is a Wannabe Mascot platformer from 1993.

*7-31*

alright Crys , no problem =) I will do my yoga ^^ and breathe never heard of Bubsy .. think I've seen him before, not sure.

I replied in the mainland festival and ivalice festival. I just had breakfast  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:49 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*7-31*

alright thanks for telling me .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:53 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*7-31*

For Parker to be in GUTS in the IC, sounds like fun, but first, let's hope he gets a call from Nick Studios saying that he's going to be on GUTS in the Extreme Arena  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:54 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*7-31*

For Parker to be in GUTS in the IC, sounds like fun, but first, let's hope he gets to be on GUTS.

alright sure ^^ makes sense! making up a fun fair game, remember the Zipper? making rules for that, in the Newbie guild assistance guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:57 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

For Parker to be in GUTS in the IC, sounds like fun, but first, let's hope he gets to be on GUTS.

alright sure ^^ makes sense! making up a fun fair game, remember the Zipper? making rules for that, in the Newbie guild assistance guild biggrin

Cool.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:01 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool.

just thinking of how to rack up points for the game, participaction 1 , a win 10? going by endurance time, 60 seconds and 120 seconds, 2 minutes, dice game xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:08 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool.

just thinking of how to rack up points for the game, participaction 1 , a win 10? going by endurance time, 60 seconds and 120 seconds, 2 minutes, dice game xd

I like that sound of that  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:09 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool.

Thanks =) may make up an avi contest too, dress up goofy like a circus clown! wee!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:29 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool.

Thanks =) may make up an avi contest too, dress up goofy like a circus clown! wee!

Nice. Like my Avatar cosplay of Dragonling Whirlwind in as a a human glitter dress? Does the Glitter gemstone dress remind you of a princess?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:37 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cool.

Nice. Like my Avatar cosplay of Dragonling Whirlwind in as a a human glitter dress? Does the Glitter gemstone dress remind you of a princess?

Very Pretty, and yes it does remind me of a princess =) Kanna is lucky and does not realize it ^^ ah well . Good luck =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:40 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Very Pretty, and yes it does remind me of a princess =) Kanna is lucky and does not realize it ^^ ah well . Good luck =)

Sounds like it reminds you of Athena and Ariel both 16 years old as humans.
I'll ask her if she likes it. As I worked on Two Glitter Dress versions, one light blue and one navy.

When Peasely sees Whirlwind in that gown at the festival, he's sure to blush toward his sweetheart Dragonling since they love each other  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:46 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I'll ask her if she likes it. As I worked on Two Glitter Dress versions, one light blue and one navy.

When Peasely sees Whirlwind in that gown at the festival, he's sure to blush toward his sweetheart Dragonling since they love each other

yes maybe =)

and good, for the 2 versions =)

Peasley yes, he sure is to blush ^^

what's the rainbow path for? just pretty?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:16 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes maybe =)

Background  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:28 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes maybe =)

Background

I see, figured as much, was going deeper into it lol, alright well have fun with what ever .

so playing *Warcraft?* much?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games