Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:02 pm
(Dark rider please postv if valak dodged or got hit by Phoenix's VERY WELLY AIMED AND ALMOST IMPOSIBLE TO DODGE STRIKE STRAIGHT FOR AN OPEN PART IN HIS ARMOR AROUND HIS SHOULDER!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:45 pm
(this is unpaused...for now)
The strike hit Valak knocking him to the ground and cuting his main artery. Leaving him to bleed, Phoenix teleported infront of kenji and hugo. He just walked offf a tad farther and sat down, His eyes were filled with tears and he was Punching the ground creating a small crater. "why...WHY...Valak just had to attack then...we weren't ready... no one could defend themselfs I don't even know who lived." Phoenix just sighed. "I wish my family were here...I miss them all..." Phoenix looked up at Hugo. "Who do you think lived...and where coukd they be?" Phoenixnsaid wooried as hell.  

Phoenix utashima

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:33 pm
Im sorry but, you ruiened this rp, so we just wanted to piss you off, this is my last post on here so F*** you!
and one last thing DONT TELL US HOW TO ROLE PLAY!!

Im out Bye <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:04 pm
User Image can't you see...

User ImageI miss this rp ;-;User Image

...I love you User Image

ShinyToy

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:42 pm
Valak laughed and said "phoenix....for starters......your famliy......dident know there place....so i taught it to them.....and the sirvivors,,,,,,are at my castle" then 3 demons help valak up and said "this is not over phoenix......we will be back"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:49 pm
An aged voice from Valeks distant past drifted over to his ears. As an unknown figure walked over toward him. In a rather casual way with his hands in his pockets. Black sunglasses, a grey jacket with a wind breaker, plain levis jeans. White socks and black shoes on his feet. His shirt was a plain white cotton t-shirt.

So Valek, "he said in somewhat of a smug way". It has been quite awhile since I have seen you. The somewhat aged Lance stopped a few yards from him. As he waited for Valek to respond.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:15 pm
(its VALAK) "well, well old man....Your like a dog...following me where ever i go.....well its time to put this dog to sleep"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 pm
Lance smiled at the comment that Valak made. You know Valek, if you wanted to put an end to me. You should have done so while I was still a young rabbit. Attacking me now would only lead to your demise. Which I could have made happen all those years ago anyway. Don't make me regret my decision to spare you all those years ago. Tell me that you have grown into something that benefits this world. And not just the monster you were when I first saw you.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:27 pm
VALAK said "i going to need some help" then he smiled like he had an idea then said "ill be back in a little bit"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:51 am
( IT HAS BEEN REBORN..ALL OF YOU CALL EVERYONE BACK SoE IS REBORN!!!)  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:53 am
(Do whatever you wANT POST WHATEVER YOU JUST ROLEPLAY TILL YOUR HEART IS CONTENT!! I am sorry for how I treated you all...let SoE be redorn and let the batttle be reberthed!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:58 pm
" VALAK! Damn, he get's away agian...that's it it's high time I take him down, this ends here and know!" Phoenix's sword ingnited in vishous flames and he was surrounded in a firey red aura.  

Phoenix utashima

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:08 pm
Lance layed his right hand on Phoenix's shoulder. His own powerful aura glowed with a green light. As it overpowered the glowing red aura. Causing it to disperse in the area that he had touched him. You must not resort to such means of destruction. I feel that anyone can be saved given the chance. My body is full of scars. That would not be there if I had taken the easy way out. But a few scars is nothing compared to converted evil hearts to the side of good. Some of the past villains have now become this lands greatest heros because of me. You to should join me in my fight to rid these lands of darkness. He grinned in a somewhere evil way as his eyes turned into green rabbit eyes. If it is completely necessary you can always wipe them off the face of the earth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:36 pm
The red aura completly disapears and Phoenix's sword retuned to normal. "I was sent here by this." Phoenix showed him the multicoloured jewel in his right hand. "My job is to bring peace to all realms...I have been in this realm for almost a year...and I have faced no one as sick as Valak, he has gone too far. I can not let him live, I am supposed to think in every soul there is a light but in valaks I see nothing but backness. I have tried to kill him before it didn't work..but it msut be done, I will join you but understan you are getting yourself into a matter bigger then just this man. there is something he has control over, something more powerfull then you can imagine...I have fought this thing and had only my soul remaning everytime. So understand this, if you want to follow me your more likely to die then live."  

Phoenix utashima

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:46 pm
And you must understand. That I have given training to every part of my being. I shall not fall easily nor will I allow you to meet a horrible fate. If I should choose to fight along side you. There was...one more that was even more evil than Valek. He has sense disappeared and possibly died off over the years. A terrible man that could transform into any shape he wanted. I to had the chance to gain this power. And I refused to follow his path. Instead I go with my own strength.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff