Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
And I know plenty of DnD players who have girlfriends and stuff >.>

LIES! That doesn't fit the stereotype at all, so it must be lies!

Heh XD It reminds me of a shirt my friend James who works at Pegasus has
Yes, I am a gamer.
No, I don't live with my parents.
Yes, I have a kissed a girl.
Yes, I can kick your a**.

Which for him, is very true. He's a cool guy too >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas

Yes, I am a gamer.

Ugh, no offense to your friend, but people who spout about it are usually just as bad as stereotypes.

I know at least ten people who play DnD regularly and they're all insanely average, and some even attractive.
The stereotype is way less common than people think.

Nobody care's if you're a "gamer" and think you're cool, just shut up and play your video games.

That shirt is like, GAMER GURL tier.
DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS.

Novalution

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 pm
Supernova Explosions
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas

Yes, I am a gamer.

Ugh, no offense to your friend, but people who spout about it are usually just as bad as stereotypes.

I know at least ten people who play DnD regularly and they're all insanely average, and some even attractive.
The stereotype is way less common than people think.

Nobody care's if you're a "gamer" and think you're cool, just shut up and play your video games.

That shirt is like, GAMER GURL tier.
DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS.

*shrugs* Most are just average. I like the shirt. Whatever  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:44 am
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas

Here's another one: many of my married friends-- happily married, I might add User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-- are really into D&D.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:57 pm
Egh.... another year another birthday....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 pm
Ahh...it's so nice to move into a new place...Especially if it's bigger than your old place, and rent is cheaper X3  

Davin_Nightwind

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 pm
shoki_de_nai
Then...stop playing with them? I mean, if you hate it all so much then why stay with it for even three weeks?

Easy enough for you to say, but this is the first time I've ever done D&D. This is the first time I've ever been invited to play D&D. This is the first time I've found friends willing to play d&d.

Beggars can't be choosers.

It wouldn't be so bad if they wouldn't stay up so late. 3-4am is late but 5-6 is pushing it, but we've been up that late a couple times. Plus, it wouldn't be so bad if they'd stick to the same characters/campaign instead of wanting to start a new game every other night, which means creating new characters and s**t.

First it was a regular campaign. Then it was a WTF game. Then it was a monsters-as-characters game (where ever the furfag, I picked the Gnoll, a monstrous hyena anthro). Now one guy wants to run a "Waterworld" campaign. biggest mistake was mentioning that shitty movie Waterworld. In each of these we barely get anywhere since we only play them one day.

It would be nice if I could find a better group.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm
Good God, work was so mind-numbing today it made me want to scream, then break down crying.

I seriously need to get off my lazy a** and start drawing again so I can sell my art to people and not have to work for anyone else ever again. /run-on sentence of anger

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:36 pm
Sunegami
Good God, work was so mind-numbing today it made me want to scream, then break down crying.

I seriously need to get off my lazy a** and start drawing again so I can sell my art to people and not have to work for anyone else ever again. /run-on sentence of anger

Sounds like my job  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 pm
Psycho Lee
shoki_de_nai
Then...stop playing with them? I mean, if you hate it all so much then why stay with it for even three weeks?

Easy enough for you to say, but this is the first time I've ever done D&D. This is the first time I've ever been invited to play D&D. This is the first time I've found friends willing to play d&d.

Beggars can't be choosers.

It wouldn't be so bad if they wouldn't stay up so late. 3-4am is late but 5-6 is pushing it, but we've been up that late a couple times. Plus, it wouldn't be so bad if they'd stick to the same characters/campaign instead of wanting to start a new game every other night, which means creating new characters and s**t.

First it was a regular campaign. Then it was a WTF game. Then it was a monsters-as-characters game (where ever the furfag, I picked the Gnoll, a monstrous hyena anthro). Now one guy wants to run a "Waterworld" campaign. biggest mistake was mentioning that shitty movie Waterworld. In each of these we barely get anywhere since we only play them one day.

It would be nice if I could find a better group.

I loled so hard.

IT'S D&D.
IT'S A GAME.
DHURRRHURRR :B

You don't have to play it you know. If it sucks too much with these people, then stop. If it's worth it to you then quit'cher bitchin'.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:47 pm
I love how I stubbed my toe, yesterday, and today it still hurts like hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:18 pm
Prop 8 was overturned in California today it seems, and that was the prop that essentially banned same-sex marriage. We'll see if it sticks this time, or if some idiot reverses it or finds a way to re-institute it somehow.

The judge that helped (or did) decide on the case to overturn it said that rights are constitutional and cannot be voted upon. ...or something to that effect. Essentially, he got it right.

Of course, responses are generally stupid and crying for a tyranny of the majority or downright fanaticism. One commenter on a TV station forum/blog/facebook thing said that "This is why people don't vote anymore, because their votes don't matter". Yeah, so you won't do a thing about politicians you don't like, but when it comes to "teh gayz! gonk " you'll go crazy about it. stare

Bleh, these people make it hard to not hope something bad happens to them to make their lives miserable...  

Garek Maxwell

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:25 pm
shoki_de_nai

I loled so hard.

IT'S D&D.
IT'S A GAME.
DHURRRHURRR :B

You don't have to play it you know. If it sucks too much with these people, then stop. If it's worth it to you then quit'cher bitchin'.

Yes it's a game. But I have never played D&D before, so I have two choices. Either not play with them, or play with them. Mind you, if we keep running really late every night, it will be the former.

Garek Maxwell
Prop 8

I've read from either trolls or idiots that this will lead to marriage to pets, or marriage to children. As if children/pets have the ability to legally say yes/no and understand consequences.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:44 pm
Psycho Lee
I've read from either trolls or idiots that this will lead to marriage to pets, or marriage to children. As if children/pets have the ability to legally say yes/no and understand consequences.

Somehow marriage between two adults of legal age and consent equals incestuous under-aged pet marriages. I never got that, or that somehow it's only a slippery slope in one direction rather than by banning gay marriage things will only progress to the banning of all marriages. Somehow the other direction is off limits or something... rolleyes

By the way, Lee, I found a video you may enjoy a lot.
http://spoonyexperiment.com/2010/08/01/mazes-monsters/
Spoony makes fun of a movie made about the satanic horrors of D&D! You may need to watch it in case your friends tie you up and sacrifice you to their fake satin gods of evil and +1 swords. 3nodding  

Garek Maxwell

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games