Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:56 pm
"If you had taken in the curse you would have been dead, that thing would have eating your soul in an hour." Phoenix flashes a memeorie into his head. in the memory it shows Phoenix fighting someone completly covered in some deformation with both hands in the shape of swords. " i had nothing but my soul left after that battle...you might have been talking of someone else but not the curse...that thing beat me in my most powerfull form...ofcourse I seperated it from oen..but it still left me with only my soul." Phoenix looked at him with blazing red eyes. "Join me if you want but be warned the curse is rutheless and more powerfull then Valak...but right now I must go save my Family and defeat valak. (well we have to start this tommorow it like 1156 here and my mom want's me asleep...see you later lance)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:46 am
It is possible that I once encountered this curse that you speak of. My greatest enemy tricked me into entering a cave. Where a great energy slowly crept into my mind and body. This figure was somewhat scared of the energy himself. And it caused me to go temporarily insane. The power was inside me. And gave me great abilities that I otherwise never would have gained. If it wasn't for a kind soul I would have been lost to that power. But because them I learned to control it. Now that power is mine to use as I see fit. I shall battle this curse you speak of head on without fear. For I to am cursed, maybe my own energy will even speak with the one you speak of.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:05 am
"Don't underestimate the power of what you have not fought...this thing has killed a god, well not exactly but it helped. I suggest we take care of Valak first, he has my family captive and if there's one thing you don't do to me it's hurt my family!" Phoenix began to walk towards Valak's hideout.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:14 am
Lance walked at a regular pace in the direction Phoenix had headed. Such impulsiveness. He says this will be a difficult battle yet he rushes off expending some of his energy. Before the battle even begins. Lance shook his head as he continued walking in the same direction. He would most likely have to save this one from getting in over his head sooner or later.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:44 pm
a black carrage charged past them with too shadows in it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:59 pm
"You, whoever you are, follow that carriadge...I'm going to the hidout...hurry up and don't let that thing get away!" Phoenix walked off towards the hideout.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:33 am
the carrage stops and the driver goes to the bathroom 10 feet away  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:08 pm
Well lance are you going to go see what's up with that carriadge or not?" Phoenix asked as he was still heading towards the hideout.  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:24 pm
Phoenix sighed seeeing his partner hjad fallen asleep. "well looks like I'll take this on." Phoenix sneeked over to the cariadge close enough to see the man up close as he headed back to that carriadge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 am
valak was in the carrage with sombody and he says "all you need to do is keave the school and never come back and i will leave the others alone" the other man said "vary well valak....we have a deal"  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:47 pm
"What is valak up to...well whatever it is he's dumb to try it, his attack on the school didn't go as I know he planned. Whoever is agreeing with valak is also a fool...valak will just keep attacking the school." Phoenix stayed hidden in the shadows waiting for either the carriadge to move or more to be spoken  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:06 pm
the man said "i got a ship east of hear....ill be able to leave as soon as i get my stuff" the door starts to open  

Dante Borges

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:13 pm
Phoenix keeps himself hidden looking at the man who had just exited the carriadge. Phoenix could notice another presence by him but ignored it. he just stood in shock at who came out of the carriadge.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff