Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:18 pm
OH MAN, REALLY 000: DEADPOOL?

That's ******** sweet, man. If I can, I'm gonna go as Apollo. Even though he's not from a comic D: But I figure my emo Robin costume would be way too hot to wear in the Summer ohgod.

And since I have asses for hands, I can't sew. Not even for s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:45 pm
DrunkenStyle
Zhou, I found your joke to be extremely entertaining and funny. You should do stand-up, Zhou. Your execution is phenomenal. My sides are splitting from how much I laughed, and I laughed till my a** fell off while I rolled on the floor, as the term "ROFLMAO" clearly explains the procedure. And it's funny how you hilariously misspelled "genitals" and replaced the "g" with the "j" because of the way both of them sound similar at the beginning of words.
Zhou, I swear. Do some stand-up. Holy s**t. It's so hilariously funny. Oh my goodness.

for some reason, that seems kind of insincere stare  

0 Zhou 0

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:38 pm
Quax, you should ask the employees there if they like thei job. If they say no, don't work there. -learnedthisthehardway-

I, on the other hand, am freshly home from work~! A good 33 hours in 3 days~! -shootself-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

the reason the word genitals is spelled wrong is becuase its on the list of words that makes net tranny go all bitchy

You dont have to be such a douche.

When i spell things wrong, i do it for a reason.

0 Zhou 0

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:30 pm
UH MA GHUD, I NEARLY WENT INSANE WATCHING THIS XDDD

LOL [click]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:40 pm
When is the San Diego Comic con, cause if I'm going to be in Cali at the time, I'm so buying a ticket ahead of time and going.  

Zen Rider

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:46 pm
;A; I dun wanna go to any cons. I just wanna die. My mousy died today. I'm pretty sure god wants me to gut him when I die...

But to be somewhat optimistic, I bring you this

Just mute it.... except for the "there's a monsoon going down south" line... -drool-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:26 pm
@Zen: Uhh. I think it's mid/late July. XD

edit
http://www.onemanga.com/Ultimate_Hentai_Kamen/ lolol  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:21 am
UH MA GUHD, Ultimate Hentai Kamen is my new hero xDDD

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:39 am
Damn Zhou, you gotta pick up on everyone's sense of humor. You've been here long enough to tell. I wasn't hating on you, I was hating on you for FUN. lawl.

I know you spelled it wrong for a reason. Loosen up man, and don't get so defensive. No one here in this guild has a vendetta against you.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:52 am
*chexout hentai kamen*gawd damn i found another reason to lock myself infront of the computer lol.

p.s I'd so do that for $30k.

@noodle, gah-yeah I really need more than jamba juice is payin me...I only work like 10-12 hours a week too...

also: zhou's gonna go epic awesome mode @ teh talent show. I'd so want that s**t on youtube!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:41 am
@New mods: Did you guys check out the Mod forum yet?  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:54 am
The Pie
@Zen: Uhh. I think it's mid/late July. XD

edit
http://www.onemanga.com/Ultimate_Hentai_Kamen/ lolol
hahahahaha i could seriously ******** you in the ear pie ... that Manga is the s**t ...... bye technoviking hellllooooo hentai kamen !!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:27 am
no  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:43 am
DrunkenStyle
@New mods: Did you guys check out the Mod forum yet?

I did, but it was like....old. No one had posted in it since 07 when I checked.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games